DICE on YoBit.net - Page 4 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gerich

DICE on YoBit.net

On 5/4/2020 at 3:23 PM, Raqeebzy said:

It is as simple as that? I have never used the dice feature because I don't like gambling. It depends on luck, it might be profitable at one point and some other times, it turns opposite, don't rely entirely on it and play responsibly 

This is a very good advice, I do not gamble too but I have to play it daily for my Yoda 2% daily investment, so, not everybody playing the game is actually playing it or gambling. 

On 04.05.2020 at 17:23, Raqeebzy said:

I have never used the dice feature because I don't like gambling. It depends on luck, it might be profitable at one point and some other times, it turns opposite, don't rely entirely on it and play responsibly 

It doesn't depend on luck whether you win or not, I think the algorithm is designed so that you only win if someone before you lost a large amount.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have been avoiding this dice game at yobit because I fear to lose my earned bitcoins since it's a game of lucky I fill currently I have no  luck to win from this game maybe in the near future I will try my best when I will have enough bitcoins other wise the game can be profitable because it can double your bet amounts but it's risk and not highly recommended if you have no knowledge about it.

I think the game is very fun for me and there are a lot of people who profit from it, but we must be careful when dealing with gambling because the feelings may affect us and make us gamble with everything we have.

I just don't like playing Dice.I didn't tried yobit Dice anytime.Because i don't have a good history with Dice.I lost big amount of money by it.Also minimum amount of bet is big here about 0.001BTC.So,i am just keeping distance form this.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 1

Dice is the worst mode of all gambling games, I lost about 40 dollars on them with a ratio of 80% of losses to 20% of winnings .

I have played DICE several times on the yobit platform and it was a good experience that I took advantage of and managed to make a profit and lost in some cases it depends on luck

Life is great and enjoy it

Yobit exchange genuine but I don't recommend anyone to play dice game, because this gambling games rums through computer programming means we play against computer bot, is it possible defeat any bot so we can't win and loss our money.

21 hours ago, newyo said:

this game is totally for those who like to take risks, there was a time that I entered the BTC dice and clicked on betting 0.01 unintentionally and won, that is, it is totally lucky or unlucky

Whenever I do something unintentionally it turns out a major bust. In your case it seems that luck was by your side. Just don't push it too far though. Anyway Dice is 48% win 52% loss. So you are all playing against the odds. Don't expect to profit from this. Not an exciting way to pass time either.

Dice is a really good game and it's the best gambling because it's in yobit so we are sure that it's 100% Legit

I tell you that playing dice in yobit can be a good opportunity to earn money if you have self-control since if it is done without control you run the risk of losing money.

Played in this game, as on me not worth its regard as way to earnings, here the net luck, and chances that you win 50%

From my point of view dice is very risky game. I am playing it only in yobit to receive investment % for easy coins. Systematic games cannot be checked if it’s fair or not. Will not really recommend it to anyone because it’s so easy to lose everything you have.

Not recommended on my part, I have bad experience with this kind of thing, it is a bet, I prefer to invest my money in something else, but there are those who say that they make money with bets...

I advise you not to play dice on the platform if you are new to making money online because you will lose all your money. You can open the dice and see the amount of losses in the coins. it's scary . If you want to play, play in low-value coins like XVG and DGB. You may win at the beginning, but you will lose everything. If you liked the post, put me a heart

I usually always lose out in games of chance, that's why I haven't tried that yobit section yet, although in the not too distant future I'd like to try my luck. 

Every bet has a risk, there are people who get a lot of money from the yobit dice, but unfortunately I am not one of them :(

• Useful or interesting 1

I played earlier in dice on trifles, from experience I will say that at first they can win decently, but if you tighten it, they will take everything away, so about and everywhere the algorithms work. and now I play in dice only to fulfill the conditions of investment boxes

Dice games was how I met yobit with these games to be able to win some satoshis, it is required to have a balance in some cryptocurrencies and you start throwing them, it is the simple chance that can lead a person to win, although not everything can be led to Chance is often experience, there are people who have very good luck with the dice or with the cards, in these games you can win but there are very few possibilities to achieve great profits, it is like buying a ticket for a lottery, some are You win and others you lose, the best thing is when you win and you feel that adrenaline in your body that tells you that you must continue playing but you must have self-control for when the moment comes to say that you must stop. As always they must measure the risk and not invest what they are not willing to lose, reinvest some of the profits and leave a plant to continue rolling dice, a good strategy and money management can ensure success.

z7K3SYt.png

I like to play multiplier which is similar but a little different to dice game, but when I find a good strategy I am going to start taking risks with dice game.             

I love playing dice on yobit exchange. Its so much fun. Its a fair game and easy to play. The platform is also relaible. Deposits and withdrawals are easy and fast, have lot of cryptocurrencies to play it.

This type of game for me is addictive and dangerous, having knowledge and a strategy that you can win taking into account that you must retire with some profit since any strategy you consider will not last that long so changing your strategy could be much more risky. Consider retiring on time and with a small profit than losing everything.