DICE on YoBit.net - Page 5 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gerich

DICE on YoBit.net

I have more than 12 M of tokens from DICE, which is equivalent to 130 dogecoins hahaha, the price is still very low but I can use them to have fun 

On 9/26/2019 at 3:08 PM, Gerich said:

DICE.jpg.293e82b9391aa9270ba369de15846e5a.jpg

This is game on YoBit.net

About game

The essence of the game is to guess which number will fall: either less than 48, or more than 52.
If you guess - your bet doubles, loss - your bet burns.

Write your reviews and stories about this game.

Well, what I see gives nothing but no control to make a decision, I know they will say that in all gambling games we do not have control but this is really random

Edited by jhair2406
topic

An interesting and cool section. I often go there in my free time and play there. You can just raise the number of your coins, but unfortunately you can just as easily drain them. There were times when I got up well but because of the human factor I lost everything. It is sad. And so the topic is good, without strong enthusiasm you can go in and try.

I have never owned more than $5 USD on Dice game. Maybe I am not that lucky guy for gambling. I lost some decent amounts there after that I play dice with a small amounts to meet minimum 20 times dice play, I need this counts to get percentage from investbox. 

• +2 1

this is the worst game of yobit i always lost on dice i do not know why every one use dice , basically this dice is designed to profit to wensite owner they have scripted it so smartly .

3года назад я проиграл в дайс 2 доллара, меня до сих пор жаба душит. Это не для меня.

Edited by theodorichko

On 10/16/2020 at 3:07 PM, Whited35 said:

I have never owned more than $5 USD on Dice game. Maybe I am not that lucky guy for gambling. I lost some decent amounts there after that I play dice with a small amounts to meet minimum 20 times dice play, I need this counts to get percentage from investbox. 

Sincerely I m like you @Whited35 on Dice Yobit I m not lucky! I use it just if a such Investbox action needed no more, I know that Dice are not best option where we invest our money, because we are depended about our luck or about the robot. So about me out of Dice and good luck for others!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have not visited dice on yobit before, I do not like betting, but if having few satoshi with me, I can try I with the few satoshi, to ink how it works maybe profitable or not. But it is normal that gambling is risky and not to be addicted.

Profiting from dice game is truly possible, but for the same user needs more courage and fund to spend. Even when we use strategies this isn't gonna profit the users, because different websites use different scripts for the same. It can't be predicted precisely, winning on dice games can be made effective when one spends with limits and take break when there isn't big profit

On 1/4/2020 at 4:54 PM, Alis said:

I want to agree with your comments because most people use good gambling site so I am used trusted gambling site I am not interest gambling site so it is not good so I am used gambling site

feel hopeless and i made promised to my self that no matter what i never gonna play this dice. it may be fair or many people making big profits. but i am loser and i never wanna sell my self as gambler. so i proud to be a trader.

Dice game on Yobit is pretty good. I often play dice game on Yobit, and for me the game has favored well. Previously, I used to play sports betting on 1xBet, but that doesn't favor me, and I was at loss, so I think of moving to Yobit, and play dice game with cryptocurrency fund. I think the platform has introduced a good way to make profit, but that solely depends on the user's luck. If you're lucky enough you'll get profit otherwise you may bear a loss, there's no half way options. Anyway I loved playing Dice and it has made me a good profit ;)

On 12/20/2019 at 10:21 PM, ShakilA said:

I have never played dice game on yobit exchanger.I dont like to play dice games. This is very risky for our money.Dice game winning depends on our luck

Very difficult also seems to play with the payout. I think they provide a lot of payout as well as gambling sites that provide DIce games.I am interested in trying out a rather large payout

On 11/16/2019 at 1:36 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

i don't place yobit dice cause i try to stay away from gambling but because of airdrop AIR toekn invest-box i play 10 rolls of dice to complete the action. btw i think dice at yobit is fair.

Yobit is my usual exchange and at the same time place for trading and gambling. But today I can no longer see the dice game in yobit. It was replaced by a horse racing but it was also removed recently.

On 9/27/2019 at 1:53 AM, Gerich said:

About game

The essence of the game is to guess which number will fall: either less than 48, or more than 52.

@Gerich I loved playing Dice game on Yobit platform. This game is pretty much straight-forward to use, and I keep myself playing the game quite often. For me Dice game has favored well, and I am getting a good profit with it. The only thing that concerns me here is, Dice game is addictive; and if we play for a longer time enticing on getting more profit, then we are likely to lose all our earnings. So, we must be aware that we are risking our funds, and only bet if we are good with loosing, and can afford without having to worry about previous losses.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/13/2019 at 5:15 PM, Zentoly said:

Playing dice in yobit exchange is goof and profitable but we need to start dice from low amount if we have no idea about how to play a dice like starting .00001 btc or less than.

I don't find gambling in exchanges other than yobit, but maybe there is something like yobit out there but i don't know,
and the experience of playing there was less pleasant because my two ETH lost in less than 5 minutes.

18 hours ago, Dany9 said:

I don't find gambling in exchanges other than yobit, but maybe there is something like yobit out there but i don't know,
and the experience of playing there was less pleasant because my two ETH lost in less than 5 minutes.

Sorry for your loss,but do not put the blame on anyone or anything, why do you not try use little amount to gamble, even if you go to gambling sites, such money can be lost within 30 seconds, it depends on the plan you choose. 

• +2 2

On 11/12/2020 at 12:41 PM, Jandancoin said:

Sorry for your loss,but do not put the blame on anyone or anything, why do you not try use little amount to gamble, even if you go to gambling sites, such money can be lost within 30 seconds, it depends on the plan you choose. 

Many gamblers are addicted, while many use high amount of money to gamble. Gambling should not be done like that because the chances to loss is far more than the chances to win. As for me, using a very small amount to gambling as fun is better. 

• +1 2

On 11/16/2020 at 11:17 AM, Yomose said:

Many gamblers are addicted, while many use high amount of money to gamble. Gambling should not be done like that because the chances to loss is far more than the chances to win. As for me, using a very small amount to gambling as fun is better. 

Addiction or no addiction, we should be able to control ourselves, dice on yobit is not made mandatory and better not to play it than losing, I use small amount like 1000 satoshi to play, and I still gain. We should not be greedy but using what we can afford to lose to play dice. 

• +5 1

For me it is not advisable to gambling or betting in a game. You have to be lucky when you are using that pay to make profit. I would rather to invest and trade than playing games like that. You can be addicted playing and you might your own money because of that. Just be careful and learn to limit yourself when you are going to play that game

On 26.09.2019 at 23:08, Gerich said:

About game

When I get some extra money, I usually play dice game on yobit, however gambling leads to a quite bad consequences (losing of money). It happens every time I want to double my current bank. I will not recommend you to play dice (it refers not only to yobit)

Edited by FlappYZoK
grammatical error
  • +1 1

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

This game only drinks your money  as no matter which statergy you use you will only be able to loss all of your money. So be careful with your money.

• +2 1

On 11/29/2020 at 12:47 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

This game only drinks your money  as no matter which statergy you use you will only be able to loss all of your money. So be careful with your money.

All gambling games have a common algorithm to eat your money. I do not know of any game that is interested in you winning money. The main thing is to know when to stop during the game so as not to lose money

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Ive played the Dice game, a number of times, with the free coins / tokens I got from Yobit. Ive won a few, lost a few. I can take it or leave it. But I can see how it can be fun to play, as long as you know your limits. Take care, never gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png