Crypto debt cards - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Crypto debt cards

You can make good money with crypto debit card, if you earn coins with crypto debit card, then of course you can become good earner in future, so you can use crypto debit card.

• +1 1

Well as it is a reliable innovation and technology at that time we must to promote it extra and take advantage of it to extravaganza our bear witness to and I honestly sense that it will be unbeaten as we will carry on on via and pleasing new second-hand to it.

• +1 1

A crypto debit card is  very similar to a debit card uses for fiat currency but instead,the card is used to make purchases with your digital assets.Cryptocurrency debit cards enable you to walk into any story ,cafe ,or restaurant that accepts cryptocurrency and pay with the card.Some bitcoin debit cards hold your bitcoin top up in btc and convert it into fiat only at the time of a transaction.

• +1 1

Its great brother. Crypto debt card its not a new. But its good news for us. Becouse crypto world day by day devloped our world and devloped our Economy. But many country not support crypto. 

• +1 1

yeah but as i have heard it has alot of limitation and doesnt work everywhere , its only available on all countries and few sites accept such cards

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not accept cryptocurrency anywhere in my country, especially cryptocurrency debit cards, so I think that this card makes little sense in my country..

Many credit cards are present in their crypto wallet to lend their property, then we can trade or invest to make a profit in the crypto world.

On 2/2/2020 at 8:43 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Crypto is seriously getting adopted with the latest crypto debt cards like for example those promoted by crypto.com. With these cards and with the app, you can do so many things. You can invest and buy crypto, save on your wallet, earn interest , pay with crypto as a visa card. So many options and they are also completely free to get. 

I need more details about  crypto debit card because they are not issuing everywhere.They have some policies and specific regions for promoting Crypto debit card.How much they have fee on card .

• +1 1

On 2/2/2020 at 10:43 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Crypto is seriously getting adopted with the latest crypto debt cards like for example those promoted by crypto.com. With these cards and with the app, you can do so many things. You can invest and buy crypto, save on your wallet, earn interest , pay with crypto as a visa card. So many options and they are also completely free to get. 

Many things can now be done with cryptocurrencies, proving that cryptocurrencies are increasingly being adopted by the wider community. Cryptocurrency can be used as a means to make transactions on the internet, save and buy things. Really a progress from this industry.

• +1 1

There is some sites offer virsual card in free of charge 

Need some one help me if it is trusted to purchase form internet and also can i purchase from store by intering card number? 

On 2/3/2020 at 9:06 AM, Ghum pagli said:

How can we find out the debt card of crypto please can anyone help me to find or know if there is any card or not

Crypto card is working in those countries where the crypto market is legal but in the world just some countries will legal it and in almost countries will ban it and i hope soon the other countries will legal it in short time at after the bull.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/2/2020 at 8:43 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Many of new promotions coming our way in crypto world day by day. That is also an amazing thing that crypto cards have been generated like before cyrpto ATMs have been installed in many of countries of the world.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, vittbouk said:

you mean debit cards? Yes if would be good if we could pay for example at market with bitcoin on the card, would be much easier to spend bitcoin

i also think so. it will be good for us if we can use card to access my btc for my daily life and it is very much interesting to me.

That will be very nice. The cards would be used like normal debit cards then. We should be able to withdraw with the card even. I guess the exchange charges won't affect the debit card.

When Crypto debit credit card can be found in industry as compared to it is help make our living quite simple due to the fact together with a debit credit card we could lots of things such as payout together with a debit credit card, trade, and also we could whenever distance themself our resources.

• +1 1

Yes I was searching about Crypto cards and if these cards are available then I think this is a great incentive for the Crypto users because by using this type of cards we can do some shopping online we can do the trading and we can transfer or share money and satoshi online to anywhere to any person any time so I think these cards are a great initiative by Crypto.

• +1 1

i know some dept card support BTC and i have one 
virtual card support crypto so you can buy any thing on the inter net with it normally like any master card 
also normal cards now can be used to buy crypto coins , some exchanges support that but not in all countries available 
so you need to check about your country first 

Wow this is really a great news I didn't know that crypto now actually has debt cards you can use to buy coins or store your coins with it I think this crypto debt card would make crypto transactions fast and secure  because  the crypto debt card is actually owned by one person

• +1 2

On 2/2/2020 at 8:57 PM, germanking2 said:

The initiative is interesting, and its information is very good, but its use will be limited to some countries. Recently I had the experience with the Brave search engine, which after entering all my data (KYC) told me that in my country I could not use their rewards service, then they kept my data to use them and I am not entitled to one of their services. Why I was not warned before entering my data? I know that this topic is not directly related to your good publication, but I was looking at the page you suggested and I did not get the link to indicate if your service is restricted to some countries. Thanks for your information.

Thank you for giving us your informative experience. And I feel sorry for you data. Now that you told us I will research well  before I enter any.( KYC).information.

The benefits of cryptocurrency debit cards are very useful to all, because if we convert to crypto coins via debit card, they will always be the same and we want our coins to always be the same.  We do not want to lose this comment, so we need to be thankful for the benefits it has given us.  We all thank them very much.

• +1 1

If it is used by everyone then I think it would be good for us because if it is a crypto debit card then it will be better used by more people and easier for everyone to use.

I don't know too many about it at present.  However for my own understanding, I think this card will work like other cards that will help you to buy Bitcoin on credit basics.

Crypto has made a debit card. I don’t hear about it. Are you sure about it?  If it has happen that will be a great change in crypto world. Many people like me would like to use it.         

there is alot of sits now have bitcoin icon for payment or to get pay from it that is getting bigger in the internet day by day.