"Risks in Crypto" | (Just a friendly reminder) - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

"Risks in Crypto" | (Just a friendly reminder)

The risk is present in all areas, as are all markets, not just crypto, in order to give birth to this. You have to study the field from all sides and try and it is okay to lose sometimes.

Every where investbox is risky.. someone want to just become richman in a short way..so they select the investment system but they didn't know so much about this..the  they lost their money..

There's nothing in this world that says i am 100% risk free. This a business man. Investing, trading putting money buying selling all have of that have ample of risks. But with knowledge we can reduce the risks. We can become a good investors. Crypto money ks ofcourse somewhere risky but if used properly it can change the life of certain persons. 

On 2/2/2020 at 1:52 PM, Ms.o said:

Investing in crypto is a risks,most people jump into it,without knowing first and setting theirselves on those risks then regrets later or suffer from depression.

Cryptocurrencies are different from fiat currencies or gold,wherein there are no physical coins,paper notes or precious thing that exist,which you can keep in the bank or wear it.

Their value depends only on such factors and one of this is the demands or sentiments of the people, so since there's no physical thing that exist,your investments can be wiped out and lose money in just a snap specially if you are lacking in knowledge. And although it is based on blockchain technology,and even how we keep to be safe as we wanted to be there still risk in the security as online world are full of scammers. 

Having proper knowledge and positive minds can help you achieve what your aiming for. Be wise when dealing with crypto,don't let your emotion or the thoughts of instantly becoming rich brought you, but set a goal as becoming rich has steps.

Hii mates I agree with your point you are right many member don't have proper knowledge about the trading and they have invest a big amount in the beginning but your post is really useful for me and I hope for other users understand it that you for your useful information 

It's always risky to invest your money without perfect knowledge on that topic whether it be crypto or anything else doesn't matter at all.

• +2 1

This is what motivating calleds friend. You are right that lacking of proper knowledge about forum can make you from hero to zero. At first it is important to keep your account safe and need to follow rule so that u can keep going on.

I know thanks no need to tell me i want to know first before trying like cryptocurrency is not something easy its a big deal to begin with you are risking for profit and lose the money.

• +5 1

There are always major risks, and probably the halving event itself is a great risk at least for the short term. Prices won't suddenly double. Instead what we might see is many small miners getting out of business and hashpower going lower. This haven't happened the last halvings but there is a possibility. I've read many comments from miners and seen interviews. Most of them are actually really sceptical.

The associates who are authority and value the market, they canister earn good money from trading but newbies edge trading to befit affluent hurriedly and regularly they boast to tolerate damage as of having sad experience. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Very agree with this, I said it in many of the topics that were talking about investing that the investment needs a lot of planning and advance information about doing this step as the investment can cause loss in the event that it was not correct or at an inappropriate time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend you said it right.I agree with you and it was very helpful.So can you us some instruction about how to income a lot with less risks.

Indeed we must be wise in dealing with cryptocurrencies.
I recommend that everyone ask the experts before investing in a new currency.

Some year back consequently a lot of Crypto users got losses as they was trading altcoins and in half a shake 70% altcoins is dead. appropriate a lot of fake website users are additionally being paid losses, subsequently okay Crypto is incredibly risky.

On 2/2/2020 at 2:22 PM, Ms.o said:

Be wise when dealing with crypto,don't let your emotion or the thoughts of instantly becoming rich brought you, but set a goal as becoming rich has steps.

It is applicable to all spheres in life. In crypto, you have to be one step ahead, because if you are trading, you are basically betting on the speculated price of the crypto in immediate future. Hence being wise and smart actually pays. Emotions is enemy in crypto trading, and will almost all the time time lead you to make wrong decisions, but holding on to nerves, when the price is falling or going up is really hard but thats a skill you have to learn. 

Right from the moment you think of investing you should be aware of the risks involved don't just engage your coins in an investment without knowing the risks involved in it  be prepared for it and control your emotions too

Thank you for the reminder and for the valuable information that you share with us. Many people make mistakes in trading and they must learn the basics and risk management in order not to lose their money.

On 2/2/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ms.o said:

Investing in crypto is a risks,most people jump into it,without knowing first and setting theirselves on those risks then regrets later or suffer from depression.

Cryptocurrencies are different from fiat currencies or gold,wherein there are no physical coins,paper notes or precious thing that exist,which you can keep in the bank or wear it.

Their value depends only on such factors and one of this is the demands or sentiments of the people, so since there's no physical thing that exist,your investments can be wiped out and lose money in just a snap specially if you are lacking in knowledge. And although it is based on blockchain technology,and even how we keep to be safe as we wanted to be there still risk in the security as online world are full of scammers. 

Having proper knowledge and positive minds can help you achieve what your aiming for. Be wise when dealing with crypto,don't let your emotion or the thoughts of instantly becoming rich brought you, but set a goal as becoming rich has steps.

Sure cryptocurrencies is really risk, although it is profitable but you must know that's the risk must be happened if you don't know how to manage your cryptocurrencies in trading

Thank you for this participation, my friend, it is really beneficial for everyone, especially the new ones here. I hope all members will benefit from this participation and be able to get away from the risks. Thank you

When you invest in something or decide to trade it you accept some amount of risk anyway, crypto is one of those markets with less predictable structure so you are right about that.

Yes you're absolutely right about this topic in this forum of cryptotalk and I also accept that first we need to get all knowledge of investing in the Crypto and then only we have to invest in this forum.

thank you very much. I have seen people jump into cryptocurrencies while not knowing anything about it, not knowing how it is traded and what to do with it, even if the wallet doesn't know how to use it, this is really bad. . Get involved when you have enough knowledge

Sure, investing is very risk and not only in crypto but even in forex business. Risk is not only for beginners but is for all people what you need is investing skills so that you can reduce the risk but you cant escape it dirsctly.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In fact Investing in crypto is a risks invesment , if you beginner in

this marketplace you must discover to begin with ..

invest your riches befor erudition = lost your riches ..

I don't think that there is a risk in Crypto. If you are telling that investing in Crypto is a risk. Then I will say that anywhere investing is a risk only. it depend on you that where and how to to invest.