When did you start buying bitcoin? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genexone

When did you start buying bitcoin?

I started buying bitcoin, when the price of bitcoin is around $2500. i but some bitcoin hold for few months and i sell it with little profit. After few months the price of bitcoin go very high and i was shoked about the price of bitcoin. I feel regret to sell it.

On 12/18/2019 at 1:56 PM, Park Ha said:

mining bitcoin is huge investment and also mining bitcoin now needs more time i read on article that you need to wait 4 years to mine 1 bitcoins. 

It will not take 4 years if your mining rigs are high end and you have plenty of it. Many big mining companies are making plenty of bitcoins a day.

I bought my first bitcoin last 2015,but unluckily i  lose half of it in gambling.i thought tru gambling i can triple my btc,but i was wrong,so now i just keep on finding ways how to get free satoshis.

I entered in the crypto world in 2017. when I was beginner I didn't buy bitcoin as I have not any clear idea of it but after some time I bought almost $500 BTC and holding it and from it I got profit which around 100$.

I started buying bitcoin since when it's price is around $2500. That time i doesn't know about others coin like ethereum and litecoin. I bought some bitcoin and hold for few months and i sold it with little profit.

On 10/8/2019 at 5:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

I thought you bought at a very low price and you had good luck, right?
As for I bought a little in 2018 and tried to increase it by trading and by subscribing to some airdrops, but the prices fell.

i will start buying bitcoin in 2017 when bitcoin price was 17k USD.and i see with my two eyes bitcoin price at 20000$ in last of December 2016 and January 2017.i become crazy to see the bitcoin price.

Your experience is truly an inspiration to share, I'm sure if you buy Bitcoin in 2015, you are now an expert and prove how Bitcoin can be very profitable.  Congratulations to you. I wish i still have that chance in thia year. ( i am late to join in.this crypto world ) 

In 2015, being able to buy 10 Bitcoin is an amazing thing. While I can only buy 3 Bitcoins in 2016, then I sell everything in 2017 and I get twice the profit, it is really fun for me.

My first trade is that i bought bitcoin in 2017 when bitcoin price is 17k USD.if i found crypto in early stage then i will buy 100 of bitcoin.this will make me rich in 2017.

in 2017 first i am buy bitcoin.and those days i am so afraid about price droppe. i also trade bitcoin in forex.but i lost my all coin.now i am a free bitcoin hunter.      

I do not buy bitcoin right now.But I want to buy bitcoin ,because  I want to invest for my future, I bought just  a small amount of bitcoin because I can't afford buying large amount of bitcoin. I really interested about it.

I am started working with bitcoin in  2016.But i have first time buying crypto in 2017.I wanted to invest crypto in investment platform,this why i need to buy bitcoin

Im starting buying bitcoin since 2018 i gain little profits here but now im lossing 100$ worth of bitcoin becouse of price dropping but i steal buy bitcoins last last day.looking to buy again if tje price drops to 7000 dollars

I have joined in crypto in May 2019 but I bought crypto currency in November 2019. I think I I can earn a lot of money by buying it. 

I bought BTC first time in 2013 then I joined bct yobit signature and this provided me a good amount to start trading. Thanks to that I've ended up with a good sum and started my first own crypto project. 

When the bitcoin price was play around $3000 I was only use to claiming free faucets, but after the bitcoin to pump $4000 then I was started to buy bitcoins at that's time

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/8/2019 at 8:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

When i buy first bitcoin at that time very less people know about this currency. in our country two or more exchanges were providing services for bitcoin purchasing. and at that time i did not know about peer to peer exchanges so almost 2 days were required to transfer funds. that was a very depressed time. But now i have lot ways to purchase and sell bitcoins 

My first time buying Bitcoin is around 2013. That time the price Bitcoin is really cheap around $200.

So i just buy it because i see many people is trying to mining it, but i am prefer just buy it.

After that you know i am not well educated about Bitcoin that time, so i just sell it again around $250. I just take it for pay my college and buy some goods where now that is useless. Now I know that is my big mistake, if i not sell it maybe i can buy lambo.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

You have 10 bitcoin that's great and you have double it or not and I am working for last five years but I don't have one btc and that is my dream to do and I will do it and daily I will earn with it best one

I did not buy all of that quantity but my start with Bitcoin when it was only about 300$, and I was not interested in it a lot at the time and I did not imagine that it would rise in this way, otherwise I would have bought and stored until this time.

On 12/28/2019 at 2:16 PM, Rifat773 said:

I haven't bought Bitcoin yet. I worked on crypto and earned bitcoin. And still do. However, I will buy Bitcoin in the beginning or middle of 2020. Then I will try to earn more by investing in Bitcoin

That is the worst plan ever, you can not buy bitcoin at the middle of 2020, maybe at east at the beginning, Bitcoin will bull early next year.

i started buying bitcoin in the year 2016.when price was about 3000$.

i bought around 2 bitcoins.and now i regret  that i should have been bought more bitcoins...