Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 37 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

Profile.. Its objective is to allow for the cost effective exchange of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) data between regulated financial institutions (e.g. banks, insurances) and their clients.

No I really don't like operatoring in it because KYC exchange i have never earn enough or anything in it ,in the side of KYC exchange my was somewhat difficult to move that I why I don't like to use it 

On 9/30/2019 at 9:39 PM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

I think that KYC exchange is good. I have used this exchange recently. Sometimes this exchange shows many errors but this is a good exchange for the tokens. I have transferred and withdraw TNC token with this exchange. This exchange have given me a good service. So I like this exchange. 

Yes I like the KYC exchange. Because the KYC Exchanges are Ver Secured and are Easy to use than the others. Am using the KYC exchanges for the Three months from my Country of the Russian state of the Moscow. This is very cool and Secured way to use.

• +3 1

On 9/30/2019 at 8:39 PM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

No my dear friend I not like kyc

Which platform take kyc before signing up so I reject them... And not used this platform... Because many of the platform are fake they take our personal information and misuse of our data... So that's why I not prefer them

On 1/9/2021 at 10:22 PM, Naveed15 said:

It depends upon the seller but as i experienced, KYC is not trusted way to exchange as it reveals your identity and in some cases you data may lose sir to some activity by hackers at it happened work Binance

Yes you are right bro I fully agreed with you and I really appreciate your work. Keep on sharing such nice information

As my opinion kyc required exchange is Always good for their users.  For this Kyc system they can collect only real user for their Exchange.  Only real people can use their Exchange. But Kyc is not a mandatory for all exchange,  but Kyc releted exchange is always good.    

As my opinion kyc required exchange is Always good for their users.  For this Kyc system they can collect only real user for their Exchange.  Only real people can use their Exchange. But Kyc is not a mandatory for all exchange,  but Kyc releted exchange is always good.    

• +2 1

I think KYC stinks !!!!!! Just like rotten fish. They use the excuse of KYC to verify your personal info. I understand KYC & why they use it. I also agree with KYC but to a certain extent. But there are some KYC policies that go why to far. Then you have to trust the exchange is keeping your private info secure from hackers or shady people working at the exchange. Look at what happened to Lodger Wallet recently.

Bittrex has the worst KYC policy I have ever seen. Any exchange located in the USA have very strict KYC policies, Bittrex is located in the USA. Then the people who work at Bittrex are really arrogant & almost treat you like a criminal. There are better exchanges that Bittrex.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 1/15/2021 at 9:22 PM, CryptoSkye said:

What is hard for KYC is that there are news circulating about how it got leaked and so people who used it could have their private information now in public and that is embarrassing, humiliating and dangerous. This is why I tried to avoid it at all cost.

That is just it, but we do not have any means to register on some exchanges that will demand for kyc, but it can be hacked which can lead to kyc leak that can lead to attack from hackers. 

In my opinion, it is better if you leave the bounty, because the KYC for the bounty is too valuable, especially if the bounty you get is not necessarily the coin you receive has a good price. I guess leaving gifts that have better KYC verification than our personal data should be a guarantee.

• +1 1

No i am not agree with this because kyc maybe charge every transactions fees. So i am using yobit i didn't face anything problem in my transactions so i will recommend you all to use yobit for exchange. Thanks 

Personally I will not provide any KYC to any exchange or any site even if the y promised to give me a full Bitcoin. These sites are not honest and this is so sad, they delude you through the winning scheme but in fact thy are wining from you , in the best cases they sell your data to a third party and in the worst case they steal all of your savings. 

• +3 1

Due to KYC Cryptocurency is been Very badly effected 

KYC could not be trusted at all 

It is not trust full 

I will advice you not to use KYc 

It will effect your Personal information 

So don't take any kind of risk 

Firstly, the privacy of one's identity is not to be sold for anything else, and the KYC

Requisition by some exchange site are actually good but how safe and secure will our identity be with them?? 

I am not against KYC, in fact I promote it in specific cases, for example when whales or traders move thousands of dollars, it is the exchange's right to know who and how they did it, however it seems unnecessary to do a KYC to exchange 10/20/50 dollars, these are small piles that are obviously owned by individuals without much capital.

• +2 1

I didn't like KYC at all which is why i left it. It has no currency security. It has so many cases that many members left it. At first I had no idea about it, I used it at the request of a friend but I was not satisfied so I gave up.

I don't care about them and have never used them . I personally used Binance and Cretopia as the only explanation that they don't need KYC. I don't care, because I don't want to give up my knowledge and I don't want to act according to any skill to eradicate the unknown.

On 9/30/2019 at 8:39 PM, Consignee said:

In my opinion kyc procedure is good. By this the exchanges and other apps owner's try to avoid from fake users. This is because some people make multiple accounts for more earnings. 

People need to know KYC is a very dangerous procedure because of hack and scammer: 

If a platfrom gets hacked, hackers will collect not only crypto currencies but also KYC data and use for criminal purpose and sell at DarkNet. Scammers and hackers on DarkNet can buy your leaked data and use it to sign up at exchange and commit crime. 

When police detects it, it will contain your name because scammers or hackers used your data to sign up and do KYC and police will punish you because it contains your name. 

KYC is very dangerous and every exchange doing it should be closed by government because KYC is dangerous for users and makes hackers happy who can sell it and use it to commit crime. 

I cannot like KYC becouse i think it is a failure project .i cannot use it because i have hearing some bad information about KYC so i cannot like this project. I am already work in the crypto and i think this is the best plateforam of success. I like the crypto becouse it is very helpfull and successful. I asked the other people choose the best plateforam to get success. 

I do not like the KYC exchange because I do not want to give my identity to any website because a lot of websites are fake and they take our data and this will cause a problem for us so I do not like the website which need KYC verification and I also suggest you that do not give your identity to any website.

Actually i don't like the KYC exchange .in my point of view , a lot of other exchange available in the market . But i think yobit exchange is the best and secure exchange in the world.  Its security mechanism is very safe. So i think its a good .

I do not recommend it at all as many of the sites where they have KYC verification often sell such information at a high value to the one they offer us in certain airdrop or any other activity, which I invite you to do some research before using some pages where KYC verification is required as your personal information could be at risk.

• +1 1

In the crypto world I am not willing to do KYC.  Most of the scam exchange sites have KYC.  However, I am not willing to give KYC to any exchange site in the crypto world. Giving KYC can cause me a lot of losses.  So everyone should refrain from giving KYC