Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 32 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

I believe I have been gave my kyc to coinbase, and I'm getting earnings and no any problems for me, It's a legit bank.. can't scam us. I agree with this but only for legit uses.

I'm not like it. Since internet sill not secure why do we give them it? they can use it for illegal work... if the exchange have been scammed.

KYC means your account are safe and secrure it is good offer from exchanger our investment trade a both are safe.

I think Kyc shows that the exchange is reliable. Before that, the stock market should be well known. KYC can be risky on an unrecognized exchange.

I can't give KYC to every exchange or site. But some are genuine exchanges like binance, so we can give KYC their, it is save, because binance is top cryptocurrency exchange. 

Through KYC your account become save and secure. 

So i like to give KYC in top exchanges, not on every exchange, bounties or sites. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't really like KYC on exchanges, it is because KYC defeats the a purpose of cryptocurrency and that is to be anonymous. Though I think that is also necessary at some point because cryptocurrency can be used to launder money and one of the ways to prevent it is to have KYC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Maybe Yes.

Because it will help our account more safe from hacker.

I used to lost my SMS verification on Hotbit exchange that my account had been KYC before.

And when i contact them, they request me to prove that account was mine by sending information and KYC doc.

So if your account is KYC, you can easily take your account back if you lost 2FA, SMS verification

Usually, verification is carried out to confirm the user, as well as to remove and displace bots that can also make a profit, and this is not profitable for the exchange! If you are worried about verification and your passport data, you can edit them in photoshop to get security for sure!

• +3 1

There is nothing bad about kyc but if I see a chance not to do it, I will not. But I a site demand me of kyc and I need to make use of the service the site is  rendering, I will have no option than to be verified. 

I personally do not feel comfortable with KYC, the uncertainty is always there when you give away your personal data and documents to exchanges. I recently found that Yobit does not require a KYC, and I'm encouraging  my friends that are new to crypto trading, to make trading in this well reputed exchange, that also offers competitive trading fees compared to other exchanges.

• +5 1

If I prefer the KYC procedure because I think it shows that exchange is good if doing KYC and the withdrawal limit increases up to 100 BTC / 24 hours

To tell the truth, well, the kyc seems fine to me since when asking a page for the kyc it already means that it is a secure page that watches over your assets, so it is good to approve the kyc and do things legally

On 9/30/2019 at 11:39 AM, Consignee said:

ecently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

I don't mind giving my data and doing KYC in any exchange that requests it, of course it must be a recognized and serious platform, not anywhere, I see many people in the world of cryptocurrencies that based on anonymity do not like and They try to avoid it, I always think that if in my country, my data is everywhere, I don't care if it is also in the world, I totally don't think I will travel around the world during my life, so I don't give it importance, if I have to do KYC to trade then I do it and move on.

• +1 1

hold accountable foreign-located money transmitters, including virtual currency exchangers, the KYC is useful if your account is suddenly hacked

• -2 1
  • +1 1

I do not like KYC exchanges, but I had to give in several times, I would strongly advise against passing KYC on unverified exchanges, otherwise it may turn out badly for you, but on some popular and proven exchanges,alas,this is already the norm...

• -5 1

I do prefer to have KYC required to me for exchanges i use most of the time such as Coinbase / Coinbase Pro because it provides me a greater amount of balance to be sent to my bank or other payment method.

Also in case i have some financial situational problem i can always verify from where my funds come from and proof my identity verification.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I like the KYC exchanges only for the mostly trusted exchange thats I can verify KYC, because if you will be verifying KYC in scam exchanges, you will be in danger. 

• +2 1

Sometimes the kyc is leaked by the exchange or the users are been compromised with the data so it is been hacked, so I do not like them because there is a high possibility for this.

I find it really annoying for lack of waiting and it is not known that it will do with your data, but I imagine it is for security on your web platform.

KYC to be mandatory in any of the situation.KYC to other customers because exchange are bound by government regulations.A bad thing but risks involved with KYC make it bad for innocent people too.i personally do not feel comfortable with KYC,the uncertainty is always there when you give away your personal data and documents to exchange.

On 10/5/2019 at 9:05 PM, raju said:

Simply, KYC is not good from all kind of people thinking. 

But KYC is good for account safety and security.  Maximum of exchange have facility like - limitation. Is KYC done then unlimited. So every exchange can do this.

KYC any negative feed back about in data privacy, this is very important hope the exchange is able to manage the secure privacy of user if the KYC was apply on the exchange

•  

On 10/1/2019 at 2:22 PM, Clint said:

Due to this KYC exchange the essence of cryptocurrency is fading which the original content of crypto is anonymity. I cant trust sharing my KYC on any other exchanges but we cant do nothing about it because it is needed on them.

I am one who never wants to do that for an exchange, because the risk is my personal data.
unfortunately some exchanges have to do the KYC and we are forced to do it in some circumstances tha

On 10/1/2019 at 1:45 PM, pageraji said:

I dont like KYC exchange, we need KYC if we connect bank account to the exchange so we can withdraw in real money

, if I do not want to give my data and I do not want to be tracked in any way, it is not convenient, many Exchanges are demanding KYC, it may be an educated attempt to gradually remove the Privacy.

48 minutes ago, Zanaibuusman said:

Yes I like kyc exchange because is it hardly for the scam to have access to hack your account because of the security involved on it. 

Scam exchange can misuse your sensitive KYC documents by selling them to third party sites for a handsome money ! Always be aware against frauds and the scams as scammers are everywhere in this world. Some exchange like does not require you to pass KYC but they are still the best !

• +2 1