Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 38 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

Actually i don't like the KYC exchange . So I am not willing to do KYC . Actually i have enough knowledge and experience about it .so basically that why i don't like KYC exchange . To be honest , i am very scared .

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't like KYC verification exchange because it is very difficult for me to complete those KYC verification tas. The main factor is it is not safe when we give our personal documents to unknown websites how we can make sure that these websites never sell our personal information. Yobit exchange is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange and there is no KYC requirement

Frankly, I do not like the kyc procedure at all. Because they want the most specific information of people in a very detailed and clear way. That's why I haven't given my credentials in any exchange yet.

There are many people exchanged work in the KYC. KYC exchanged very slowly ruslt. He is the problem eny person money transfer in the hacked. KYC are the bad company few earn money on talk voice the people.

i'm like you, i refuse to activate my account by KYC in any exchange, i'm trade on yobit and binance and i withdraw my earning from the both exchanges without KYC verification.

There are some exchanges that ask for personal documentation to validate the KYC and sometimes it is a little tedious to comply with this validation, in my case I have only complied KYC validation with an exchange because the others asked too much data.

Yes i like KYC exchanges its a good step moslty exchanges demand KYC verificayion so that they can secure your acount and your amount.Its strong security sign exchanges takes picture of id card front back and than take selfie its benefit is that only one person can create one acount and people does not create fake acounts so its good step and yet some exchanges not start KYC verification soon in future they start.

No, I don't like doing KYC on platforms that I don't know or trust. If these projects have the support of a reputable platform and that is reliable, it would do the KYC without any kind of problems. It is a matter of investigating and analyzing what type of project we are participating in.

No way. Because with this we feel insecure.  So i don't like to use this type of sites. So I'm here without any problems and enjoying my work. So i spend my time to making post and comments.  I would like to trade and get some knowledge to those people who really make usefull post for us. So i don't think we need to KYC, if this forum.give earning without KYC then this is best not other.

I'm really not a fan of doing KYC, this is a very tedious procedure and the waiting time for verification is so well tedious, that's why I don't like doing KYC, but there are different exchanges which earn some token or cryptocurrencies for pass the KYC and this encourages users to earn it, but it is also recommended to have a higher reach of our account.

I got KYC'ed only on binance and even then i was scared seeing that even they got leaked ID's from february, imagine having 30 exchanges to make KYC , increase the risk also. Anyway if the airdrop is 10$ i wouldnt do it. 

• +5 1

On 30/9/2019 at 12:39, Consignee said:

Recientemente, obtuve algunas monedas de la recompensa, lo que hice el año pasado. Estas monedas se enumeran en dos intercambios, ----- y p2pb2b. Ambos intercambios requieren tener verificación KYC antes de que pueda comerciar. ¿Es esto bueno? No me gusta el procedimiento KYC. ¿Y usted?

No, I don't like the KYC procedure, but on more than one occasion I had to give my KYC to earn a coin. The truth is that that's why I really like using yobit, since they never asked me for KYC there.

On 9/30/2019 at 8:42 PM, xBDT Script said:

No, no for me however I was forced to give my KYC to some selected exchange like poloniex, bittrex, and few more. I do not use them at all since Binance and Kucoin are in the market. 

Well if there are some good exchanges and you want to trade on them you have to do the kyc on them all the time that is your need not the need of the exchanges.

Well, it matters the most, which crypto exchanges it is, and how much secure it is to store our crypto funds and submit our personal documents for KYC. I mostly use Binance crypto exchange to trade cryptocurrencies and I have verified my KYC in Binance, as I find this platform trustworthy to submit my personal details, and it has more offers for the verified KYC users like it has partnership with coinmarketcap, and we can take survery to earn cryptocurrencies from Coinmarketcap earn campaign.  

• +5 1

Dear there are many members who like kyc and many who don't like this. But in my opinion this is for protection of the money. Therefore they need kyc . If any scammer want to scam so he or she can't because of it .

Thanks.

I don't like them but we have to use them more than often. I like more Yobit that has not KYC as it is very easier to not have someone holding your privacy. Take a look at facebook, once again these morons have been hacked and lost private data of millions, that is now being sold in scammers that will begin scamming facebook users immediately.

Well, I am not prefer procedure to know your client because I usually trade small amounts, meaning I will not need it, and it may restrict people who trade large sums, but it provides them with safety.

• +2 1

On 9/30/2019 at 8:39 PM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

Yes I like KYC verified exchange because our account is safe and secure on this exchange. Our balance is in high security. For the KYC verification you require your identy card or passport . 

I also do not like to use KYC, especially in non-appealing trading platforms because these platforms may be compromised or they may sell our documents, so I advise everyone to stay away from this procedure

And now we can see many exchange use strategy for use KYC and this required for regulations , we must to learn analysis the exchange if not requreid if we can withdraw in exchange no problem not use KYC because on exchange give alternatif for withdraw max if not use KYC.

• +1 1

on the off chance that KYC doesn't need to utilize individual information and furthermore picture ID cards, perhaps relatively few individuals disdain it, and I am one who never needs to do that for a trade, on the grounds that the danger is my own information. 

sadly a few trades need to do the KYC and we are compelled to do it in certain conditions that are significant and should be finished.

Yes friend i like the KYC exchanges because they are more secured than those sites which are not using KYC security. KYC its for verifying if the user is a good person or a scammer, that means many sites with users who have complete the KYC verification is very sucure than other sites.

No I do not like the kyc exchanges because the website need kyc verification and I hate the kyc verification. I'm kyc verification there is always a fear that our data will be used for the wrong purpose or our money will be stolen. So I hate the kyc exchanges.