Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 34 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

Hi,
I really don't like KYC verification. But almost all exchanges want KYC. Also, if exchanges have security vulnerabilities, credentials and similar information can be stolen by malicious hackers. In this case it really bothers me when doing KYC.

• +2 1

if KYC doesn't have to use personal data and also photo ID cards, maybe not many people hate it, and I am one who never wants to do that for an exchange, because the risk is my personal data.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

I don`t like KYC verification on any sites, there is no matter is KYC necessary for exchange or any other web site, but I can understand why they make this verification, so I recommend not to be angry about it, because exchanges just save themselves from abusers and other unfair guys 

• +2 1
  • +3 2

nop not really, crypto currecies's main aim is anonymity but that exchanges making it harder. we are giving out id documents for being anonym? that is really idiotic idea. yobit did not require a kyc process and that makes is my lovely exchange

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

While doing kyc you  are sharing your personal details with exchanges I recomend  you only do this if you trust the exchanged which is good if they would be sitting and doing kyc by themselves. 

• +4 1

In fact, I do not prefer to use crypto money exchanges that require KYC approval, but if it is a reliable crypto currency exchange and the stock market volume is high, I will approve KYC.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Obviously I don't like Kyc procedures. There were a few exchanges I had to make Kyc during registration. I had to because there were no other platforms where I could withdraw my airdrop earnings. Now I am picky when faced with such a situation. I prefer exchanges where I do not have to have KYC.

On 9/30/2019 at 10:39 AM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

I am not in favor of carrying out these processes known as KYC's, however they are necessary in some platforms, I only recommend doing it when it is totally necessary and the risk is worth it, for example I would not give my data to any exchange in exchange for some reward Unless that reward is worth it, I have seen many who give away their data in exchange for $ 1 or $ 2, without thinking about the risks that this entails.

Same to me i also did not like kyc exhanges because there is risk of leakage of kyc but some good exchanges which is trusted also for kyc but not all exchanges 

Mostly my community members ask about kyc that is it secure or not?

So it depends on the platform in which we are doing KYC, it may be scam or legit ,secure or not.

Moreover KYC is the best way to stop spamming,getting rights of others with more accounts will stop and it will be more easy to know about the real traffic everywhere. 

Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Where we have introduced our identity, there is no bank employee or observer in it. If you want to connect your data, you must follow the rules.

I didn't like kyc exchange because this is so annoying but kyc need for original customer we can exchange any crypto in exchnager my favorite exchnager is binance 

• +3 1

I think kyc transaction is very important for legal procedures. In the cryptocurrency world, many criminals are doing business and it becomes very difficult to determine who they are without using kyc. I think exchanges or wallets using kyc are extra reliable and I try to trade mostly on these sites.

I find it somewhat annoying but I know that it is for security and prevent people from creating multiple accounts and ncometer some frauds but some pages put the KYC very strong with very long steps

Nobody is going to like a KYC, because we upload our personal data and a selfie.
But there are times when we have to do it to verify account.
Cases are like Poloniex, coinbase, bittrex, hotbit and others more.

5 hours ago, jhonnycarba said:

Nobody is going to like a KYC, because we upload our personal data and a selfie.
But there are times when we have to do it to verify account.
Cases are like Poloniex, coinbase, bittrex, hotbit and others more.

You are not wrong and I can only agree more, kyc sites needs verification in a way to fully identify their customers, that is the reason I can not use them because it can be a backdoor for scammers to identify someone too in order to make online attack that can lead to hack. 

On 30.09.2019 at 18:39, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

Yeah, i like them a lot. I am not scared to send my documents to the exchange, if i am sure (after exploration) that it is safe and sound. To be honest, KYC procedure often guarantees that there will be no issues with your balance or investments.

Hello! Personally, I don't like KYC very much, but I don't mind doing it as long as it's easy and it's not continually rejected. Some are a pain and you even lose interest in registering (it has happened to me).
KYC to highlight are those of Binance and Okex, easy to do and they approve almost instantly.
Successes with your KYC people
Cheers!

• +1 1

I think there's nothing wrong with KYC proceedings so far they don't request for very sensitive and private informations I think you should just try them, there's no harm in trying. 

I don't think you have to do KYC for exchanges, your data will be stolen or misused by exchange, i don't recommend you to gave your personal details to any exchange, even the number one exchange does not want any KYC rather if you have to increase your daily limit otherwise no need to do kyc. Kucoin and yobit exchange also not need any KYC you can use them.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it is a good KYC exchanges because in these exchanges you can safe and secure everytime. There are no scammers in this exchange. You can easily withdraw from this. 

12 hours ago, Frodler said:

I think there's nothing wrong with KYC proceedings so far they don't request for very sensitive and private informations I think you should just try them, there's no harm in trying. 

Did you see the recent MX market exchange that data was leaked, this could lead to phishing attack on their customers is the issue they are talking about now, advising their customers to use 2fa. But know that theives can come to you just because you data is leaked and they they know about it. Kyc is not good, because your data can leak and getting known to hackers and thieves. 

• +2 2

Hey mate, you ask a very good question about kyc verification, so my answer is I not like kyc verification because we have to submit our national document that can harmful for any person because our document might use wrong purpose, so we must ignore kyc verification.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't like these KYC verification tasks and I avoid any work that requires KYC.  If any exchange site wants KYC then refrain from this work and have to give all personal information in KYC.  If you give all the personal information for KYCs on this exchange site, your own information will be passed on to others and if this information falls into the hands of any scammers then anything bad can happen.