The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

The main reason for you to go through the cryptotalk guidelines is for your account to be safe and you should follow all the rules correctly. It helps you not to copy and paste, post useless thing, and so on.

Hello my friends, especially we the newbies here, I think we have to follow the rules and regulations of the forum because I think if we don't follow the rules we won't benefit anything, rules that are properly followed are what guide individuals to success.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, all beginners must understand the rules well before they start publishing and comments because they do not know what the world of coding is, and they do not understand that they are constantly monitored by the supervisors who work hard to keep this forum clean and useful ,, I hope all beginners adhere to the rules please

• +2 1

If you are a new member in this forum you must have to read the guidelines for better performance in the forum we have to in the setting section in the section we can Find the guidelines with the help of guideline we can Work  in this forum easily we can earn also  with the guideline The guideline  are how to work how to do perform in this forum what is the method to  work here what can i post what i can comment what method is better for us to secure our account  i suggest to new members read the guideline carefuly and work and learn in this forum.

• +1 1

First and all, you should no the  guideline of this forum, by avoid all what is prohibited according to the forum,further it isvery important  for you to read and understand what is  the topic is all about before you make any comment, it will help you to have good reputation. 

As beginners and newbies, it's our job to make sure that we are aware of the rules of the forum. This is something that will guide as we stay in the forum. If the members are not aware, we will have a hard time regulating the forum.

As a good member we need to follow the rules. 

All newbie must read the rules and regulations of the forum because it'll help them to creat quality content. 

If they ignored it they will get banned or warning points. 

They just need to spend 10-15 minutes in about forum section to know simple rules which will help them further in earning money and in learning process. 

• +1 1

Yes it is obvious that when you are going to start something you have the information about that 

1. What to do

2. How to do

These are the basic rules to start a venture.

So first of all you read the rules so that you not facing the any kinda trouble.

So keep knowing and keep posting.

Hi friends
It will only take you 10 minutes to read the basic instructions and rules and build you more knowledge so you can answer correctly and do a good job.
Everyone is advised to read the basic rules with emphasis

Yes my dear friend, it is true. The main reason of the ban is, not to read the complete rules and regulations. Many of the new members got banned due to post irrelevant posts, because they do not read the posts is what actually about. Your post may help them to understand this.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

It is very important to read the guidelines of the forum as you want to stay here in the forum for a long time, for this there is only one way and that is to follow the rules of the fourm.

Hi, yes it is very important for everyone to read the policies of any work that they start from begening. Because many of us including me when starts working on crypto, not know How to work on crypto. So i also read the guidlines from about section, reads posts follow the instructions of seniors. So newly friends please read guidlines properly if you want to survive in this forum.

On 2/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

You are right friend here all of the new members should read the guidelines and rules of the forum to avoid violation of the forum so I think we should try to read all the rules and regulations to make quality post. But In my point of view many of the members didn't read the rules and start making post.

Reading the guidelines should be the first thing every begener  should do.  There is no way you can join a forum with rule and regulations and then just start posting and commenting without first knowing the criteria.  Take your time to read and understand the principlesof the platform.  

Its very important to all coming newbies to understand the rules of ctyptotalk . Why you are waste your time to make a post consist of 100 sentences. The post should consist only 100 characters. So advise to newbies please read the rules about making post for earn a money.

only reading that without understanding is not enough because if you read that you must do also understand all that rules to prevent you from banning of accounts and receiving some warnings we must obey the rules because that is a must and required to do as we work here as members.

On 2/1/2020 at 8:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

There's a lot of newbies in this forum who doesn't read the rules of the forum or just don't want to know the rules. Instead, they just keep on posting and if they have a question in mind, they will create a topic about it even it is already in the pinned messages in the about forum.

I personally think that the rules are very important in any area of life, especially also in this forum called cryptotalk since many users do not think they will read the rules
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
Greetings to everyone

I myself think that each time you read the rules you find something new through it and you are more educated in this field so keep on doing that and be a master.

6 minutes ago, Shanto999 said:

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.  I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.  You can avoid all the negative posts  if you read the policies. I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

Yes am urging the beginners to take their time to read  more about the forums rules, I don't know how you will buy a car or other electrical or mechanical appliances without reading the manuals on how to use it. Its the same here as these set of rules will not only herlp your journey here but will guide you and prevent you from getting into troubles.

@Nezar @1qDan

Hello everyone the important of reading crypto guide line will help you know many things on the platform rules and regulation must be abide by any user in this platform so ask not be banned from crypto 

• +3 1

We need to really keep reading the forum rules I believe if you follow the moderator and keep on checking his post you learn a new thing or two, learn about the whole system of punishment here, and how to post here, how to build a perfect position for yourself in posting  in here there is a lot for so many people to learn and be able to build up the right strategy that is very very important

It is very important we visit the forum guidelines oftenly for a reminder so that we can always review our content and be mindful of how we construct our post to make it better and useful.