Power Of Dash - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Power Of Dash

Good to know your information about Dash. Seems this coin is promising I think this is good investment good to hold for long term.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course dash is a strong currency, very good, but getting it is also a bit difficult, there is no good way to get dash so favorable.

On 2/2/2020 at 7:54 AM, AhmadSuleiman said:

Informative post for everyone. This is extremely ready to lend a hand for in cooperation newbies and from way back person. masses of fill with in point of fact accomplish not like dash for trading. In that justification you will search out to be knowledgeable about about that dash is one of the top trading coin ever.

Dash coin is based  on a decentralized network that makes it ungrajulated the dash is a  very strong coin people say that bitcoin gold  for me dash is the dark gold  I like to here. 

Dash is an open source cryptocurrency. It is an altcoin that was forked from the Bitcoin protocol. It is also a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) run by a subset of its users, which are called masternodes.

Dash cryptocurrency ,like bitcoin ,is a digital currency that can be used to send or receive payments ,In fact dash was built on top of the blockchain technology that bitcoin uses,however some significant improvements have been made to it.Dash price today is 104.33 dollars with a 24 hour trading volume of 1,136,011,125 dollars,Dash price is down by 2.9% in last 24 hour ,but there are chances for the price to increase.

I heard this coin when I new in crypto and claim this dash coin in free faucets, but I have not interested in this dash coin so i don't claim so many coins, but now I see this coins history now I realized how valuable this coin,present coin prices also increase and now this coin is stable in crypto market.

I think Dash is very good coin with lot of potential as its current price is more than 100 dollar, which was around 60 to 70 during a month ago. It show that Dash may become the future choice of investment for crypto investor and this coin may rock in future.

8 hours ago, Zainab161 said:

Bitcoin and Ethereum, consequently sure Dashcoin is with discipline and a first-rate coin to continue and to contribute on it without freeze.

Dash is an open source cryptocurrency. It is an altcoin that was forked from the Bitcoin protocol. It is also a decentralized autonomous organization run by a subset of its users

48 minutes ago, Ruhul890 said:

You have the option to use privatesend which makes your transaction untraceable or not use it and make it public, just that feature alone makes it superior to any privacy coins. People say that bitcoin is gold and litecoin is silver.This is extremely ready to lend a hand for in cooperation newbies and from way back person. masses of fill with in point of fact accomplish not like dash for trading. In that justification you will search out to be knowledgeable.

Dash has great power and it is too much boom in the future.

On 2/1/2020 at 12:52 PM, rjroshan said:

People talking more about Dash a few years ago. But today there is less Dash news and we can't see any gossip for Dash coin. But we should know about Dash coin facilities.

Over 4,800 merchants and services
Over 200 exchanges and brokers
With 1-second transaction speed 
Payment volume over $1.8 billion
Daily active addresses over 79,309
Transactions per day over 18,700
ATM 

This coin is running regularly and have placed in top coin .But lately i have notice their is no talk about Dash coin.This coin has potential for better future and can become big in few years.Why are people ignoring this coin?

dash is a good currency to be able to invest currently, i have a 24 month contract in mining platform and it is giving me goo returns, i consider it a good currency, today are down the price,

Recognizing the difficulties Bitcoin faced in the past, Dash was created based on a global distributed system with the goal of improving transaction speed, increasing financial privacy and ensuring the safety and security of transactions. Translate. Those who are masternodes: are paid 45% for the reward for each block. Between 9 and 10 days a masternode is paid a Dash and those who use their services pay a transaction fee. Extremely low transaction fee: only about 0.007 USD.

Dash coin is going to upwards because of its volume. And I'm planning to buy it and I think the next bullrun will take dash with him to upwards.

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, to be honest, i have no idea with this but when you share it to us, i gain some informations from it so keep it sharing some ideas about cryptocurrency.

On 2/2/2020 at 8:11 AM, kuseav said:

when it came to the market everyone was behind it but I think Dash coin was left Dash is a highlight because you can also bet and earn

at the point when it went to the market everybody was behind it however I think Dash coin was left Dash is a feature since you can likewise wager and procure

Dash coin is a prominent coin with its pos feature and privacy oriented system. A coin with an anonymity maximum such as monerro and zcash Large investments are required to make mining, but it is a solid coin.

Well I have just over one DASH AND it is sitting nicely as part of my very long term portfolio. I think DASH is also set to be the cryptocurrency used in the medicinal marijuana trade as well from next year, so this could be very huge for the currency itself and for more people adopting it and using it.

I don’t think that someone uses DASH seriously. In fact, DASH has popularity because it has the smallest withdrawal commission, many people simply use DASH to withdraw money from exchanges and exchangersI myself do this, because the commission is just $ 0.2, now even less..

On 2/1/2020 at 1:22 PM, rjroshan said:

People talking more about Dash a few years ago. But today there is less Dash news and we can't see any gossip for Dash coin. But we should know about Dash coin facilities.

Over 4,800 merchants and services
Over 200 exchanges and brokers
With 1-second transaction speed 
Payment volume over $1.8 billion
Daily active addresses over 79,309
Transactions per day over 18,700
ATM 

Hello my dear friend. No doubt that dash coin is anonymous coin because im myself hearing about it for the first time. It is because im new in this crypto world. So thank you for sharing this information with us. 

dash is my currency and I always put it in my portfolio, I appreciate it and I profit from it very well. It's really good, I hold a lot of dash and wait for it to get the highest I can sell it.

On 2/2/2020 at 6:56 AM, imdad123 said:

dash coin is also strong project of the crypto market and huge volume on daily basis and its has many online store that  provide facility to buy goods with dash coin .

You are right i agree with you. dash cryptocurrencies have great potential to increase project and price in the future. It would be great if it was added as a payment system in the future

On 17.02.2020 at 23:23, JaAm Jazim said:

Dash is an outstanding as you can also stake it, and earn interest while you hold it. The coin has awesome speed and scalability. It is a very popular coin and will surely increase as bitcoin goes higher.

Dash is one of the early coins with a large capitalization I believe that this is a promising coin. In General, early coins perform well in the market.

Dash is a very good coin and profitable. Before i know much about it i was just take it as a normal crypto currency that cant give me good profit but since i know about it, i trade it and it has give me good profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Countries are a lucrative way for high currency investors because they can make more profit by investing here and earn more money without any loss.