A report for report would be nice. - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

A report for report would be nice.

Joining this forum recently but I have replied to topics that seek members to report useless and annoying post more than three times this is very important for the improvement 

That's actually a good thing reporting other posts because by that way the reporters can get kind of a feedback or a follow up. The first reporter can know what happened after their report. Also by this way the forum or the platform where the reports are again reported, can get rid of spam and be a perfect place. In my opinion, this should actually be implemented in the present social medias.

Automatically I think the flag button on each given post is the right place to lodge in your complaint to moderators to take proper action, whether you are given undeserved reputation, or copy and paste or are not longer interested of the post because some unavoidable errors and you need moderators to delete such post.

If your topic or reply is real and there is nothing to worry about than you are reported you should explain your side of the coin too it will help a lot of users too.

Reporting any post is not a good action. This frustrating and unethical but in this case, reporting against reports yeah i think this is a good idea and this system should soon introduced at the platform. Newbies and brand new members don't know their works in detail. They didn't report fairly to a topic so it will be a good idea to stop these fake reports.

Every members actually have the right to report any act of forum rules violation, and if their is a way members can defend their self after reporting, that will be great also. 

It would be nice when you are suddenly reported for the reason to appear should pop-off there. Your report page does make enough sense and would pretty much be a big deal when the admins and mods decided to add a feature like that.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I support the report proposal because it will enhance the forum and greatly reduce plagiarism, copying and pasting, and this is the most thing I do not like. I am in the forum and it is possible to tolerate spelling mistakes.

I do not like to report any person, even if I find a violation, I comment on it and advise the violating person in order not to place such violations because they may cause him to be banned, and we are one family. They must be sympathetic to each other.

The report I get it just like a complain because I found out that most of my posts where deleted, like yesterday that the server was not too friendly I was not able to complete my 20 posts required of me I only post 7 out of 20.

The report I get it just like a complain because I found out that most of my posts where deleted, like yesterday that the server was not too friendly I was not able to complete my 20 posts required of me I only post 7 out of 20.

Screenshot_20201125-164012.png

Thank you, my friend, because you are sympathetic to the new members, they are still beginners, so they participate in this section in order to learn the correct ways to spread and interact and they will learn over time. I hope that there is no direct ban I hope that the supervisors first warn the violator before the ban

2 minutes ago, Yarazagh said:

The report must be accurate and contain documents and logical evidence in order to be taken into consideration obediently. It is not necessary to send a report for each topic or comments.

@Yarazagh You are saying right that it shouldn't become a rule to report each topic. Also the report should be logical. I would also add that the account which has been reported shouldn't be warned or banned if there is not against rules.

As you can see I am a new member but from what I was able to obverse in this section there is a topic where we can make our reports on spam content, plagiarism among others, I think it's great that we help keep the forum clean

yes that is a good work.i think it will be much better if the report page will only available in the personal member.in the like of recent profile  visitors.

I feel that a report to a report is not that great. Everyone should only do it only when they feel it is necessary. And it's not a healthy competition. I feel that we must compete with ourselves inorder to give better performance each day.. So, all of you please respect the forum and be careful with what content you provide. 

• +1 1

I think it is better for us to guide the beginners, alert them about the mistakes they make, and give them another opportunity in order to help them work better in the forum and if they keep posting the post that is not useful, it is better for us to report those posts they write.

• +3 1

you know that new individuals don't have similar level and encounters of other people who have just been on the main day of the launch of this discussion so please go gradually with them and me among them since you advance a higher speed

Yes, of course, this will make the forum more organized and useful. It is good when you report or post a thread of messages to someone, and when I find a post that is illegal or not related to the topic, I report the post and give a negative reaction in order to keep the forum clean from spam.

Yes, reporting a bad post is often necessary when a member commits a clear violation, but for me I do not want to use the report feature to the forum moderators immediately, but I alert the member first to give him a chance and if the matter is repeated I report.

Friend, this should be dealt with correctly! Of course, now the forum is much easier, because you can easily post any news or comments, as well as send a complaint to the user by selecting certain topics for the report . Because, in this way, it will be easier for moderation to track down the violator, and already specifically solve the situation with him!

On 10/18/2019 at 3:32 PM, xBDT Script said:

I am not asking to publish the report in public. My idea is to have it for the user who reported the posts so that only he can see the status of the reports he made.

Bringing the report history for all users in public will defiantly create a total mess. 

Now I get Your Point.It'll be good to have such a separate page to see the posts and the people whom we reported and what happened with them and what action has been taken against those posts.If we are doing justice while reporting then It is a good thing and It will boost our confidence to report more spam and useless and meaningless posts.So I agree with yOu to have such a feature at the forum.

• +4 1

Already there is where we can report any post that violate the forum standard if it is used wisely we can report as much as many spamming post and will reduce a lot of un constructive content.

It's a good thing to give a report to the post۔it should be necessary when you read good words you must have to give positive react۔when you read something irrelevant or not good then you can give a negitive report to the post

@xBDT Script Obviously reporting someone who is violating the forum rules its a good idea although the forum is well secured with its own terms and conditions even if we don't report the forum moderators will take their responsibilities of banning spammers and scammers inside the Cryptotalk forum

download (4).png

Edited by leakydonney