A report for report would be nice. - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

A report for report would be nice.

Newbies are forever greeting here ,and you container put pen to paper everywhere as elongated as it's not posting .i try to put it that way so you see that its nit real necessary have a good day .

that is a good idea. the forum should have a feedback mechanism for the users. If we report someone, and we were able to know about what's done for our report, that would be nice. Also, when one of our topics are deleted, a brief report of why it is deleted would be good, too.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello and good day to you my friends .I am a beginner in this forum who is just joining the forum as such I have no idea what the report feature is all about and I would love to be briefed about it so that I would get to know what it is thank you in anticipation for your help

I am grateful for your report, because this is how we can make the forum more clean and perfect by reporting fake people's reports, reporting threads in the wrong section and other spamming activity.  

This is actually a good stand that one will need to know, and if all forum members realizes this it would be good and all members will post accordingly.

On 9/30/2019 at 6:32 PM, xBDT Script said:

Yes

Report for report would be nice. We need to clean this forum from scammers. Still now lots of same kind of post we can see. We can give negative mark on them or we can report them. Then they get warning. And serious about this.        

Thank you for your distinguished post. I hope everyone on the Crypto Financial platform adheres to the laws and rules and does not violate them. We must all report these cases to be stopped, good luck friends

Well, I totally agree with you. I think "yes" it will be nice to have a report page for "report post" so i can see how  i am doing with reporting bad posts or any issue related to the topic.

• +5 1

I think there should be a page that tells us how we are reporting to someone. Because sometimes it happens that when we report it to someone, it is also reported and its negative effect also falls on us. And I think in the coming few days, there will be feature about this thing. 

• Useful or interesting 1

yes i think that's a good idea, the forum should create a report page where spammers could be reported but beginners should be excluded from being reported,because they're still new in the process and likely to make mistakes,so they need to be considered 

I think the meaning of this report is that you should let people know what you don't understand which will help you save problems because many have reported well.View the claim and make an instant decision against a report page where moderators will take it in stages before monitoring due to the large flow of its posts.

It's nice thinking there should be report page available. Where we report the spammer and bed commentes. And helping those people's which give their best. And correctly use the farum.

You are aware that new members do not have the same level and experiences of others who have already been on the first day of the opening of this forum so please go slowly with them and me among them because you advance a higher speed.........😷

On 9/30/2019 at 1:32 PM, xBDT Script said:

I have reported few topics not being in the right section. Knowing  that the forum is new, I am not reporting many spams but what I noticed is that a user does not have any feature to see how he is doing with reporting bad posts or any issue related to the topic.

Would it be nice to have a report page for "report post"?

- Yes

- No

Please quote your answer in the post and leave your contribution

I would love to hear community feedback. If much support then we can suggest it to the @Admin

Thank you.

It would be a good idea to have a report page to know if your reprted posts are been accepted or rejected. It will also serve as a form of encouragement for you to do more. Reporting posts that deserve to be reported is a really good way of cleaning the forum from spams and non quality posts. So i strongly agree that a report page should be created.

I hope this feature will add very soon in the forum because this is very necessary to report the useless and meaningless posts for the cleanliness of the forum to the scammers. 

Thats a great idea but what about the begginers who don't know all the rules yet we should go slowly with them but in general i agree with the idea of reporting spammers because they creat such a huge mess in the forum 

Yes you are right that will be happen in this forum. And this is really important to suggest this to the admin to create this option in the forum because we need very much to this this can help us bi reporting any scam or break off rule easily in this forum. And if the forum as complicated way or method to report a person then this is really difficult for this who is reporting.

• +1 1

Reporting on the violating posts helps to clean up the forum and raise the quality of the content on the forum, but for me I do not report the wrong posts written by new members, but I give them a negative rating as a warning to them because some members here do not have enough experience

• +1 1

It will really be nice to report those that did wrong in forum to be able to make things easier and faster because keeping it to yourself may cause am than good to other members of the platform especially the new members

• +1 1

Ithink this report function not add earlier, that's why our forum member post this topic, to suggests admin and moderators but now this function is available in this forum, when any one post any repeat topic are post useless topic then we report this topic forum administration deleted this topic.

In my opinion, that we do not report or do a negative reaction, we can advise people who do not commit to this forum and help them because they are beginners, and in the absence of a response and commitment, we will report them, that is, a chance must be given first. 

Yes you are right and i appreciate your post that to be aware from these kind of threats and reports . this is nice and good habit of the part of the cryptotalk community .

hello dear I think its a great thing to provide report for the report to explain thing why you want to report and what action we will take about it it will improve the quality of the platform

You can alert the person who wrote the post to this by responding to it and referring to him with a tag, but we cannot deal with all people by reporting immediately. There are people who are still beginners who commit some of these mistakes by mistake.

• +5 2

The best thing to do for this is to get into the section about the forum and also in the beginners section, remember that when we start in something we must know how to develop in the best way, for all of us it is vital that we know what to do here in the forum regarding the rules also so we do not waste time and we can have more visibility inside and outside the forum.