A report for report would be nice. - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

A report for report would be nice.

I think this report function not add earlier, that's why our forum member post this topic, to suggests admin and moderators but now this function is available in this forum, when any one post any repeat topic are post useless topic then we report this topic forum administration deleted this topic.

I hope the CryptoTalk forum moderating team will add this feature to the forum knowing that forum administrators delete any posts that have been reported as spam and clean the forum daily

In my estimation it is really good to be report as button on the page. That is why when you decide that something is wrong, or maybe this post was written by coping and pasting, we can clear scammers from forum. That is why we are here to be on the right way. 

On 9/30/2019 at 2:32 PM, xBDT Script said:

I have reported few topics not being in the right section. Knowing  that the forum is new, I am not reporting many spams but what I noticed is that a user does not have any feature to see how he is doing with reporting bad posts or any issue related to the topic.

Would it be nice to have a report page for "report post"?

- Yes

- No

Please quote your answer in the post and leave your contribution

I would love to hear community feedback. If much support then we can suggest it to the @Admin

Thank you.

Having a report page for report posts to this forum is a good suggestion and can also reduce the number of spam posts in my point of view but it can also create tension among members in some other ways.

I agree with you. It will help the admins to look at the writer of the post. By tgis he can easily differentiate between a good post and spam posts. 

Other than creating a forum for that, I just think it should be enforced harder by the moderators, any topic that is not in the right section should be deleted. This will make everywhere organized.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think that updates on the posts we report as plagiarism or spam wouldn't be much useful. It won't make a difference as the moderators managed to eradicate both spam and plagiarism from the forum and I'm sure the correct actions are taken after any report is made.

well i dont think that it is a good idea to have a page for it. i mean reporting is anonymous by default and i think that is the best way  cause some users  and his/her friend my revenge and report and abuse , give negative points to the account so i think it should stay as it is.

maybe the best would just to have a list of the most reported Users and ban those bots immediatly as well as for their topics and posts, that way the forum would become even more cleaner.

Right now we already seeing the positive of registrations blockage which is a nice thing as forum become more healthy with good topic content.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I agree with you friend, this will be very good because we will have a special place to report spamming posts. Though the forum is now clean but there are few scammers and copy pasted posts that will be reported.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In the begging of the forum there was not a big numbers of session , but now there is enough session that any one can choose the session that he want and post on it 

I think this forum have separate page in about forum section, where we report those post and topic and write the clarification where the member trying to spam, forum officials also response quickly and verify the account, if they spotted that member really doing spam then they give warning points are deleted account, so try to report spammers and support this forum to clean and spam free.

Yes would be nice, but maybe the administration does not have enough man power or even resources for that, because there is gotta be hundreds or of reports everyday.

• +1 1

On 4/24/2020 at 8:05 PM, Raqeebzy said:

any topic that is not in the right section should be deleted. This will make everywhere organized.

If topics are constructive but mistakenly placed in a wrong section, moderators can migrate such topics to the proper section.Myself, I am facing a hard time to plot my topic to the proper section. For example:- If I am about to add some message about NMX from Nominex exchange highlighting both NMX and Nominex, I will definitely get confused to choose either Coin/Token section or exchange section. Fortunately, moderators are nice to me for this regards. 

• +2 2

19 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

If topics are constructive but mistakenly placed in a wrong section, moderators can migrate such topics to the proper section.Myself, I am facing a hard time to plot my topic to the proper section. For example:- If I am about to add some message about NMX from Nominex exchange highlighting both NMX and Nominex, I will definitely get confused to choose either Coin/Token section or exchange section. Fortunately, moderators are nice to me for this regards. 

Seems like a new feature, I discovered topics can be moved from one section to another one recently, later after I made that comment. It is a lot better compared to deleting for the example of case you mentioned and for new members who are not aware.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This happens very often with new members who still do not learn the correct use of the forum no longer that do not read the rules of the forum, so we the most experienced members have an obligation to report the misuse of the forum and help new people learn how to use this forum correctly

The forum is still young, but it's interesting what you say, they are suggestions that the moderators should take into account, besides that you should take reports for several reasons, not only SPAM or PLAGIARISM, also abuse, inappropriate language and other things.

Yes this would be a really good feature for all the users. See if a person gets reported then the person who got reported should also be able to know the reason behind such action. So report page or anything of that sort that help users to identify the reasons and ensure that they do not commit such mistakes in the future can be undertaken in the forum.

• +1 2

This is a good suggestion but I am not sure what this will succeed, you will gain anything if you are told that you did good to report someone? I think that we should report all that we notice that are not normal and look that can be breaking the rules.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This will be counter productive and will waste the valued time of moderators to answer to you. I am sure they have a lot to look for the forum and they also take time to read the reports but what you are asking is a lot of work that is not required.

Edited by bogdanoff
  • +4 1

1 minute ago, sfalcon said:

A report for report do not make an effort to complete it, I made 44 post in 3 days and they only recognized me 5, a joke, it is a s c a m undercoverwould be nice

The problem is that you didn't read the rules and you didn't understand what you should do. You can't expect to spam the forum and be allowed to earn an airdrop too. You didn't contribute, so start doing that instead.

• +2 1

Yes, you have the right. This is a good feature to know the reason for reporting you and not to judge the person unilaterally. I think it is fair to tell both parties the reason for reporting so that the other party learns and does not fall into the same problem ..

• +3 1

I don't have a lot of experience on this subject but my guess is that this suggestion is a good one and it will give to the person reporting some data to know if he is doing it correctly or making a mistake to report some posts or even some members that thinks they are against the rules.

• +5 1

On 30/9/2019 at 8:32, xBDT Script said:

He informado que algunos temas no están en la sección correcta. Sabiendo que el foro es nuevo, no estoy reportando muchos spam pero lo que noté es que un usuario no tiene ninguna función para ver cómo le está yendo al reportar publicaciones malas o cualquier problema relacionado con el tema.

¿Sería bueno tener una página de informe para "publicación de informes"?

- Si

- No

Me encantaría escuchar los comentarios de la comunidad. Si hay mucho apoyo, podemos sugerirlo al@Administración

Gracias.

I suppose that soon they will solve that since not everyone is very informed about the forum and as you mention it is new, also that new people are always arriving and the forum is growing also it is not bad that the people of their opinions of course as the forum says that they are useful and that they contribute to a good post

• +4 1