A report for report would be nice. - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

A report for report would be nice.

What's the point in that?
I do not see any importance in informing us of the results of our report to supervisors
We do this to improve the forum and clean it up

This will be very useful and now this feature is available so when I open a forum and find a topic that I think is already there or not very useful (spam) I will report

• +1 1

On 11/23/2019 at 7:21 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

What's the point in that?
I do not see any importance in informing us of the results of our report to supervisors
We do this to improve the forum and clean it up

I think it will be much needed for monitoring purposes, to avoid it reporting again (double report) specially if the reported post still exist, i think so

• +1 1

Yes the report must be good for the report because there are some new people who do not follow the rules and if the reporter reports once they report it, they will know about it and can post very well.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Thank you so much for doing this.Everyone should follow this instructions.Never give bad reaction and reports to others post

’s very simple to use. You just need to download the software from website. Run it and use it! You can activate the software by buying activation from our website or our BTC Miner Pro tool. You will get activated instant after payment and it’s lifetime use.

• +1 1

I think this idea would be really great. Cause if the admins add this option well have a great time reporting the bad spammers in this forum page and remove them from our community! 

• +2 1

I think that this would be a good idea as spam is widespread in this site and we as users should do our part to eliminate spammers and with the help of this feature the users who report frequently will know if they are actually making a difference and helping the community.

for just a report, I think that is indeed needed as an aspiration from every meber here as a form of appreciation or assessment of other members. but for the next action, let the admin or moderator do it. I agree with the report part only.

Maybe this a great section to the public. Because some users make revenge using reports so I think this will help us. This is like Appeal if the accounts was banned. But I hope the section will not attack by spammers.

• +1 1

Yes I support this suggestion. It will easy to report those spams and plagiarising if we have a report page to keep this forum a healthy for all.

2 hours ago, Nosrat Nishi said:

Yes bro. i agree with you. We are careful  about this site. Because, day by day many user's joined this forum. They don't know about this community rule. We will warn and explain to them

Those newbie members who do not know about the forum rules we all need to give teach them because in this way they will know the all about the forum rules.

2 hours ago, Zentoly said:

Those newbie members who do not know about the forum rules we all need to give teach them because in this way they will know the all about the forum rules.

I think any decent person, no matter if he has experience on this forum, should understand that simply copying content from the internet (or from previous replies in a topic!) is bad behavior. That is so basic that they should not have to read the forum rules for that!

Regarding posts in the wrong sections, or misunderstandings (like posting the YoBit id in the wrong topic) ... yes, we should be friendly towards new members there.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I also think this this is very much needed for the members as we can know for which reason we get the report. mainly it will help us to improve ourselves.

Absolutely right we should have a report page for the reported posts because many of the users are posting spams posts while developing the report page will help to keep eyes on them who posts spams posts in the forum.

On 9/30/2019 at 8:36 PM, cryptokram said:

This will be added soon in this forum.

LIKE META on bitcointalk.org. That will be  a big help to locate those members who are abusing the forum.

main reason to report:

PLAGIARISM

SPAM

Thus would be nice if these two exist in this forum, i am tired seeing posts and published topics that are not useful and it only messing around in this forum. I hope they add those as soon as possible.

Yes, i think that's a good idea for the forum. If you report some post, admins will send you notification if they received your report so if they send some notification for your report, it means your report won't be useless and they are on it. 

Edited by Raven

Oh,this idea has been adopted,maybe because of you. Its so nice to know that admins here listen and take notes of our suggestions.

If the team add this feature in the forum, then it is very help full for the users. Through this feature we can check about the report posts on this section. I recomend the team to add this feature and also add the post which are spammed

It will be good to add report option in the page. But currently  in cryptotalk there is option  of useful or bad and spam posts  in each post. So you can react which posts you like and which you  feel bad. Soon there  will be report section. 

On 9/30/2019 at 1:32 PM, xBDT Script said:

I have reported few topics not being in the right section. Knowing  that the forum is new, I am not reporting many spams but what I noticed is that a user does not have any feature to see how he is doing with reporting bad posts or any issue related to the topic.

Would it be nice to have a report page for "report post"?

- Yes

- No

Please quote your answer in the post and leave your contribution

I would love to hear community feedback. If much support then we can suggest it to the @Admin

Thank you.

It is a good development, and I believe since this topic was created a long time ago, action has been taken on it because I can see something related to this already existing on the forum. Thank you for bringing up the wonderful suggestion. 

We have to also consider the new members joining the forum recently with the assumption of not judging correctly. But again that should not give anyone a right to spam another person post without a genuine reason or not finding any good reason for doing so. 

This is applicable right now, many members here are joining to the airdrop and most of them are posting their codes to the wrong topics, they didn't see the given link by the admins here, if we have seeing this kind of members, kindly report them. Happy posting.