Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh?

Many countries, not only Bangladesh, suffer from the suspension of cryptocurrencies, and they are forbidden in them.
Perhaps conditions will change and work will become available someday.
These are countries' policies and matters that require experts to properly anticipate this.
But this does not cancel the day and allow it to work in cryptocurrencies or other forbidden countries.

• +4 1

I don't know why but I think this is one of the major problem of bitcoin being banned in other countries, well cant blame the country because maybe they see the badside of digital currency and not the goodside of it but I hope it will not be banned from Bangladesh.

On 1/31/2020 at 1:48 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

Well it relies on your administration and on the off chance that they boycott crypto it will be unlawful to utilize it around there. Assuming they don't permit, it is helpful to submit to the guidelines as opposed to overwhelming it. Use crypto to its last date that's it in a nutshell.lockquote widget

Hello friend I think it is dependent on your country is my feet possible your problem see you because many countries are still just getting their countries and don't allow that your preferences in the routine music I think they are on the wrong way and oneday they have to accept the problem Siri because this is on grate change in currency

I think the reason behind banning cryptocurrency is to go Bitcoin is on our mobile and that's why it's on top of thatThere is no control and so I think banning cryptocurrency from Bangladesh is one of the reasons.And in many countries cryptocurrency has been banned for these reasons

I believe that Bangladesh is prohibited in this forum also because in the upper part is "BD" and I think it refers to that country, anyway many people say that with VPN it can be here, but I think that if the moderators They discover that you are from that country, they can expel you from the forum, the rules are written and you have to comply with them,
stay safe, you think if it's bangladesh the one on the list friend @Dormilon

• +1 1

I dont think so, crypto talk is an online communicative and perfect way people talk to one another but its not suppose to be controlled, you get post to respond , how ever there are other means on how your communication can be still valid other than just making post and earning, you can turn your posts into currencies othe

We all agree that digital currencies have features that allow them to enter and enter any country, society and culture, and from this point of view I can tell you that there is always an opportunity to take advantage of the advantages and benefits that digital currencies provide

1 hour ago, Lewis01 said:

I believe that Bangladesh is prohibited in this forum also because in the upper part is "BD" and I think it refers to that country, anyway many people say that with VPN it can be here, but I think that if the moderators They discover that you are from that country, they can expel you from the forum, the rules are written and you have to comply with them,
stay safe, you think if it's bangladesh the one on the list friend

@Lewis01 Yes, it is on the list of banned countries, the same as mine, so if they discover someone from that country here they are out of the payment, so they have to be careful and do things right to avoid it, I hope that any day they remove that list and we can have the same opportunity as others, meanwhile I'm still here doing what I like.

• +1 1

Yes dear member,  as we know many countries faced this problem because of bann,  but you can use it but you have to be careful for doing this work . And be careful while withdrawing you have to exchange bitcoin to usd and withdraw.  

I have not heard about this problem, my friend, but I hope you can deal with this forum and make money. Ask officials here, for sure, you will get a solution to this problem.

• +2 1

You can use these currencies in multiple ways and you must maintain the confidentiality of your account due to the problems that you may face due to the ban, as there are many countries facing the same problem.

• +1 1

42 minutes ago, Dormilon said:

Yes, it is on the list of banned countries, the same as mine, so if they discover someone from that country here they are out of the payment, so they have to be careful and do things right to avoid it, I hope that any day they remove that list and we can have the same opportunity as others, meanwhile I'm still here doing what I like.

@Dormilon I hope that soon they will fix that friend, so that you can have your payments like the others, you have to have faith and patience, maybe they will eliminate it one day and you can have the same opportunities, for now continue as you are helping others, me You have helped a lot and I appreciate that.

The cryptotalk is for all,and therefore everyone is free to join, without exception,so I see no reason why your country will be banned,the only thing that can cause the banning is if,the country people are violating the forum rules,then the forum won't hesitate to ban that country

• +1 1

You are talking about cryptotalk site or about crypto world?? If you are about cryptotalk thfn I don't think so because the admins didn't say the this site is working for some countries not all, this forum is open for all people around the world and there is no exceptions.

Dear friend, if you mean the cryptocurrency forum it is available to all users, it is not prohibited in any country, the country can be authorized not to trade cryptocurrencies, meaning you cannot withdraw your coins into paper currencies, then you will have to contact a broker over the Internet and sell them through it. .

• +2 1

you are about cryptotalk thfn I don't think so because the admins didn't say the this site is working for some countries not allwe know that bitcoin was a high value to the market and huge numbers of users they have doubt that bitcoin will. replace their fiat money because of big numbers of demands in the market.you convert your bitcoin into fiat.. is perfectmoney support your country? maybe that's the best way to get your earnings.. 

• +4 1

There are a lot of countries that fight bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, so be careful.  You can do your business freely because work on the Internet.  You must be careful, in some countries the penalty may reach imprisonment if you are discovered.  It is preferable to deal with people you trust.

It depends to one or another country if they will banned crypto because all we know that bitcoin was a high value to the market and huge numbers of users they have doubt that bitcoin will. replace their fiat money because of big numbers of demands in the market.

Indeed There is a possibility if your country is aware about this forum and they know that their people are doing something which  seems to be illegal working or posting here, so you should be prepare for this eventuality but I think only trading with Bitcoin and not sites about Bitcoin

Digital currencies are prohibited in a number of countries and this is not a good thing for them . I think these countries will allow digital currencies to be dealt with in the future because they will know their importance . You can work in the forum but I think you will face some problems when trying to withdraw your profits . So you have to be careful .

• +3 1

Not certain for that but rather I atleast realize you can discover which will be which prohibited from yobit new cryptotalk crusade as there are alot of them on the grounds that for the most part of them weren't tuning in at all to the principles and guidelines that ought to had been followed.

I think many users from different countries facing this type of problem these days. I am sure about this why this is happening. Cryptotalk platform may be banned in some countries where user could not follow the rules and regulations platform. 

Well my friend I think many countries are facing this problem due to the existing ban on them ..
For the cryptotalk forum you can see which countries are entitled to use the forum .
As for bitcoin, if it is banned in your country, you can convert it to a specific broker and then convert it to a coin that is allowed in your country. 
Good luck .

Hello friends.Oh,that was so sad, in my opinion,i think this site cannot be banned,but the problem is your earnings,on how will you withdraw it if they banned crypto in your country,better be safe and dont risks your life. Follow the rules in your country if needed for your own good.thanks for read my comment