Why can't I reply on certain topics? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
laidback

Why can't I reply on certain topics?

can post on almost all the topics but in some cases due to the more posts on some topics, the admin gives off the comments to comment on another post in the future.There is no rule that you cannot comment on a specific topic.

Well i dont think so you can reply at everything expect the pineed ones which are locked by the publishers. Change your concept and start posting on other such as about forum, crypto world other than for beginners as well. 

Sometimes stone posts are closed by the publishers because they are old and not informative.So you can't reply on this posts.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:17 AM, laidback said:

Hello friends. Don't mind me, just a new guy. I can reply to any "For Beginners" topic but I don't have an option to reply on anything else. Is it because I'm a Newbie? If not, why is that? Thanks!

This isn't a problem because you are not bounded by any rules to make no posts to certain topics. If The topic is locked or deleted those posts can't be replied by anyone. But if you are facing others than these common issues then let us know.

11 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

I think that some topics have locked by the admins of this forum for some reasons .. so you wouldn't be able to comment on locked topics..

Yes, I do not yet know when and how to close the post, why and what are the reasons

There are some posts you can not replay because due to they are locked my the admin it self you can se a lock image on certain post those posts are locked.

You give replys any  topics its not matter because this forum gives the opportunity to post freedomly, but don't give comments in same  topics, if the topic reach high comments then moderators close this topic and no one gives reaction to this topics I think you gives reactions this topics, try also give reaction fresh topics.

I think you can't post some locked hatches.  Because of the information they created to get the topic up.  She got that information and locked it.  If you are benefiting from your information then please respond and if you do not benefit I am very sorry.

if you are a Newbie then you have restrictions for commenting on other so don't mind it become a junior member and then you can reply to the certain topics which you are not allowed today may this help you

thanks

This kind of stuffs never happen to me i can reply or give always opinion into any topic maybe its a bug or some glitch that happen to you. However keep posting mate.

On 1/30/2020 at 12:17 PM, laidback said:

Hello friends. Don't mind me, just a new guy. I can reply to any "For Beginners" topic but I don't have an option to reply on anything else. Is it because I'm a Newbie? If not, why is that? Thanks!

It must be because topic was closed .

It isn't simply you, most posts are stuck posts. For rules administered by the utilization of this discussion that are set by mediators and administrators, posts that are not stuck can not be replied, and there are some old posts that are actually nothing No post is required so the post is bolted so no body can answer it.

I have also seen the same that we cannot reply in a certain topic and the reason is that topic is locked and after any topic is locked we cannot reply on them

here this type of rules not publish.it is your wrong idea.sometimes it creates problem when a publisher close his post,others all post is opened for all,

well there ain't any such rule that restrict your from commenting on any posts but if a post have a little lock icon on it's left then no one can comment on that post.

Why can't I reply to certain topics? I don't have idea my friend buti think the certain topic is full so they just locked it for the main time.

Because perhaps the Creator forbade writing messages in this topic, or perhaps the moderator felt that it is necessary to close this topic for answers because there is too much spam in it.

You can't reply because of 2 reason 

You reach the 50 limits of post pre day in new member or the topic is already lock that's why you can't post. 

This is just my assumption, but I think you were trying to reply or make your post in a "locked" topics. You could see that if a topics is locked, you'll see a "locked" symbol besides the topics. It's due to the topic is full of replies, or just don't want to have more replies or something else. 

If you do not answer certain questions, it is because you do not know and avoid giving answers outside the topic, because the answer must be consistent.

In fact, I have encountered such a problem as you and I have been able to comment through all the posts I have seen.  May try

My friend, you can reply to all topics, but there are some topics that have been deleted or have been closed by moderators and they have not been allowed to comment

I think you open the post which is locked because there is no complain about any one so plz check and see if the post is lock or some thing wrong to loading forum on your device.