Greetings, for everything from newbie - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joni007

Greetings, for everything from newbie

Greetings to meet your friends, nice to meet you at this crypto forum.  You should read the rules before you post a topic and comment that is correct according to the rules.

This is not the place for introducing yourself, so I think it's slight mistake by you but don't worry about it and if you To browse more in this forum then you will know about it. So try to you give some useful post on cryptocurrency which is going to help you and the others

Hello there

For every user we must need to know every rules, Please post good topic, if you not post useful topic, then your topic should delete, also you will got warning, so please post good topi.

You are welcome friend please enjoy your stay here and try to like other people's comments and follow all the rules of the forum in the guidelines.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:01 AM, Joni007 said:

Good evening, noon, afternoon, morning friend.

Greetings know my newbie who pioneered in the world Cryptotalk.

Username: joni77

Call: Jhon

Hobbies: Swimming, balls, 

Hopefully it can add friendships, and there is no lying between us. 😆

Welcome here but you not have to these types of posts here in this section. You have to do knowledgeable posts here only.

You can really make friends in this forum especially if you are really helpful and friendly. Everybody likes people who are helpful and the one who can count them on. If you manage to help many user in this forum for sure they will like you and then you guys can talk to each other and then discuss about crypto.

Hi there,i think you need to focus on youre topic.make a topic connected in cryptocurrency so that you can be paid,you can ask some question or anything about it so that from that you can learn also.

This forum page is us only for sharing useful news and information about the cryptoworld. No the information of yourself. So I think you should read the forum rules first mate. 

Good to see you my friend but i think you cannot make posts like this due to this is against the rules of the forum. Make posts that are useful and knowledgeable and give knowledge about crypto world.

that you post was not supposed to be here mate, your on wrong section new user introduction is the other section but this is "for beginners" only but however i welcome you to this forum and make sure that analyze where you can post your topics or replies..

Good morning mate! Lets get introduced. 

I'm razib. My username is Razib2227. My rank is : member here. 

hobby: writing stories, Playing Cricket, Playing online games.

That you choose to place were supposed to be at this point friend, an individual's regarding bad department different operator guide stands out as the many other departments however, it's "for beginners" mainly, however, yet that I greet anyone to the website together with guarantee that research places to place an individual's ideas or simply comments.

Such topics is not suppose to be created here you can comment on one of such topic I think we have one where newbies introduce themselves. 

Welcome my friend, but you are now violating the laws of the forum, so you must read the laws of the forum before starting to publish, as there is a similar topic through which you can introduce yourself, search for it

Good morning mate well come to the great earning program in the whole world  hopefully you can enjoy this opportunity  and earn with cryptotalk please dont panic about useless posts and read the topic before replaying 

On 1/30/2020 at 7:17 AM, Remember 5th of November said:

Your post is wrong here , you can post in this topic

The moderate often delete your post.

You are right mate not only that the user  posted in the wrong sections I think  the user always  created a non meaningful comments after the topic he created

I think you don't follows forum rules because this is beginners section you only post any thing, but not your introduced ITE against rules when you do continuesly your account maybe harms so avoid this type contents and follows forum rules,because this gives good chances to earn and you loss this offer.

welcome to our community and I hope that you will do all the best you can and if you need any kind of advice then you can post a topic and get help from the senior members.

Hello and welcome here brother. Yeah definately we can establish a good friendship here. But i would suggest you to read the rules and follow them at any cost. This is the best plateform out there which pays per post. Enjoy your time here.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:01 AM, Joni007 said:

Good evening, noon, afternoon, morning friend.

Greetings know my newbie who pioneered in the world Cryptotalk.

Username: joni77

Call: Jhon

Hobbies: Swimming, balls, 

Hopefully it can add friendships, and there is no lying between us. 😆

We just here to keep posting and earn bitcoin so I advise you to focus your work made a useful post and get your earning don't post useless topic to wasted the time 

Welcome my friend with as , we are here like a family, we helping each other , and now your one of as , so if you won’t anything you can ask for , and we will help you if we can this , welcome again.

Welcome to this forum This site is best for earning as well as learning about crypto world, Hope you will have your best time here and will not face any problem Do not forget to read rules.

Hi, my friend! Nice to meet you, but I think it is not in the rules to use this section of the forum to create a presentation of your account. I think you could be sanctioned for doing it ....

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

We acknowledge your greetings, all you have to do is to make useful and get paid but firstly you have to follow the rules of this great forum to avoid being banned or suspended out of this forum.