How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

If you don't know that yobit give you free coin everybody then you should  have to know about it, yobit provide you this feature , all you have to do just share their post on social media ! And you can now claim free coin

yes you can get some free coins from yobit.

you should share in any social media and enter your post link I think you can do this every day 

Free coins in Yobit are easy to obtain and collect, but their value is very low and it takes a very long time to collect a small amount of them. Therefore, I advise you to focus on working on this forum by publishing useful information and winning bitcoin, and this is better.

Edited by SuperCrypto

You have several options to earn with Yobit, one of them is helping with post, they pay you with satoshis or another similar currency, the other option is the new currency contests in which you meet certain requirements and win an amount of that curency.

help my family to eliminate too many debts that they have and what I over invest in order to generate more profits

1.Follow the steps that telegram bot gives you.

2.Post on your social media(Twitter,Vk,Facebook).

3.Post the video on your TikTok.

4.Make 100 post on Cryptotalk.

It is relatively straightforward. You have to share a Yobit post on your social networks, instagram, twitter, facebook and you will collect coins. I wish you much success greetings from Argentina

On 1/28/2020 at 1:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

you can post, they pay you satoshis for that same

A few months ago, Free Coins were good. I got a few YONE coin this way. But then then they added the share feature. And  the number free coins dropped drastically. I don't bother anymore.

On 1/29/2020 at 3:37 AM, Armcannon said:

Yes everyone can claim free coins at yobit but sometimes there are some actions you need to do before you can get it.like exchanging some assets using their exchange.also try to spend some time to explore their investbox.

Yes yobit gives free coins for their members if they performed these tasks, means share this forum in social media platform's like Twitter Facebook and other social media then we able to elgiable to claim this free coins.

• +1 1

i wouldn't consider it as free coin yet as there arent any value (as of now) though they are free they arent easy to get as you think it is as example for talk token in here everything you say depends how much you get technically so lazying around it is never a good option.

• +2 1

You can get free coins from Yobit via the honest airdrop provided by this wonderful platform, and for personal experience I have benefited from about two free coins from that platform.

You can earn free coins from yobit easily , but for unlucky these free coins usually have a small value. so if you  want to sell these coins in big value you should store these coins in your account and wait increasing the price of them after that sell them .

On Yobit you can get free coins by making a certain amount of trades, also by participating on some airdrops you will get coins, this coins won't have any value until there is a buy order on the exchange until then you will have you speculate because basically you will have a coin that no one is buying and thus won't have any value, it's a matter of waiting sometimes for the coin to establish a market value.

Besides getting free coins on Yobit special tool bar, you can also get airdrops. For this just follow Yobits official messengers. There are many airdrops being held till now. Some requires to do a few steps to get free coins. But if you have time or if you spend your time doing nothing, i believe many people spend at least one hour time doing useless things or doing nothing. You can spend this time on earning even if this is a small amount.

Yes, you can get free coins from Yobit, but unfortunately, their value is low, and you can keep them until the price rises

Yobit is a platform that so far I see safe and reliable, I have been in two launches and promotions of freedollars and in the first one I got Yodas for free, its value was low, however I was able to obtain profits from there so I know that if you pay, recently He reactivated his option to earn free coins, you simply had to have an account in yobit and click on the ad to get free freedollars then follow a series of proposed activities and you are active by cryptotalk

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Greetings and have a good evening.

There is an option called Free coin for that purpose but as far as I know you should share something at social media . Also, you need to do twenty trades daily to use that feature. I think it's a precautionary measure to prevent the abuse by bots. I find it convenient because these issues are usually open to abuses. 

Thanks for reading. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

yobit, has an investment plan called investbox, if you participate in it, of course investing you will have a free daily percentage in your portfolio every day, you can also participate in the multiple airdrops carried out by this platform. Winning is easy with yobit, you just have to be patient.

That's right, friend, Yobit has a section called "free coins" where we can earn coins or fractions of coins for free by claiming them in a kind of Faucet. Regarding your question, what it asks you to access this benefit is to share a publication through social networks, you choose which one to carry out this task.

You can earn free coin or fraction of coin by sharing your referral link from your yobit account a sharing on social networks such as Twitter or Facebook,, in addition to participating in Yobit Airdrops, you can also earn tokens by doing some tasks join in Telegram and referring friends.