How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

Dear friend I have no idea about your question but after reading the posts of other members I think you have received your answer .After reading members posts I have learned you can get free coins .

When you want to get free coins from the Yopet site, you must share a promotional link for the site on your social media accounts, copy the link and then paste it in the specified field, and then you can get an amount of free coins to your account

Yeah bro I too had seen that option which says free cypto in yobit page. I was wondering about that. Now I got an idea about that by reading the replies posted by seniors. Thanks everyone.

• +2 1

yes of course you can get the free coins from the youbit.for that you just visit the youbit official website and then go to the free coins and share the links in the social media and then get the free coins but unfortunately the value of the coin is very low .....

Yes you can have free coins by sharing by sharing on different sites. But unfortunately its price is low , you can store them until price rises. Another way of getting free crypto coins is to do 20 trades on daily basis.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Well fisrt of all thanks for this topic. My friend I don't see any kinds of these free coins yet. On the telegram many scammers offers to gave you free coins and airdrops, bit they are totally scammed. So be careful about these things . Otherwise you will face a loss.

Yes, you may receive completely free coins at yobit however a few days once you must accomplish trading free coins faucets. Furthermore, you certainly can certainly do Cryptotalk as this specific forum investing yobit and sathosi you may use for buying and selling or other tasks.

If you can claim day by day to gets some freecoins . So yobit exchanger has freecoin features

To get unfastened cash you simply need to goto yobit legitimate site then goto unfastened coins and share their platform in any social media after which Get coins effortlessly however you can get a few cash via doing 20 exchange in a day

Welcome my friend of course you have to have a number of deals here per day if you want that in the effort spent and the job well done.

Welcome my friend of course you have to have a number of deals here per day if you want that in the effort spent and the job well done.

yes friend this is good topic we are know that we will easy way earn free coin in yobit account. so that we are know that yobit is the best and trusted site in the world so that there are many people work this siite and get good benefit.

thanks

Getting free coins as found on the yobit account is formed through posts that you make on your social media account such as Twitter and Facebook, and you receive in return some cryptocurrencies, but they are low and their value is not high. If you want to accumulate currencies in the long term, try this option.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think it possible to get free coins from yobit if you trade with them, actually I don't know how the process is done but I think it possible

My friend I want to tell you that you can easily get the Bitcoin on the cryptocurrency you should follow the rules on this phone that is very beneficial to survive on this phone first of all you should to complete your 100 post

• +2 1

I don’t know how you get free coins yobit.I suggestion you don’t expect for it.You want to earn by working. If you working crypto currency so hard then you can get good amount of payment. 

One way to get free coins from Yobbit is to share it. Since I am a new member of this forum I am not so much an expert. But all I know is that you can get coins for free by sharing it.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I think its just a scams of attracting more peoples to join this platform and make an account on yobit. I never click that options like free coins and get 1700 dollars free because they are not giving us anything free. 

You are lucky if you managed to gather some Dogecoin, it is getting higher prices every day, and you to a very recent date could get it for free from Yubit free coin, all you have to do is to share the site on some groups like Twitter and Telegram and send them the link to your post then you will get the free coin, unfortunately most of the coins have a very small value.

• +1 1

According to  my opinion it will be fake. Because if this will happen no one can work hard. In start I get the same notification that If I installed this then I Will get free bitcoins. But know I know about this. And I know it is fake.

Yup you will get free coins but after completing several states of links. And not just sharing links there must be successful sign up on link opening. That's like refer and earn

My friend, I think you need to create 20 useful posts in order to earn money.
And if you intend to win from contests, I think that they intended to share their content on social media.

I don't have any idea about the free coins earning on the yobit.  I only use yobit for my cryptotalk campaign and also use the Yobit for trading earned assets then withdraw from it.  I never heard about free coins earning from Yobit. It's absolutely new one topic for me. 

There are many sites that give free currencies, but you should search for them through YouTube and make sure of their credibility, but here I found the most credible sites in terms of a lot of value and payment and I wish you success

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 6 097 814 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Уважаемые клиенты! Мы уменьшили комиссию на Обмен Ripple XRP на Тинькофф RUB. Рады Вас видеть в нашем обменном сервисе.  Будем рады выполнить обмены для Вас и другим направлениям.   Контакты: Сайт: https://btchange.ru/ Telegram: https://t.me/btchangeru E-Mail: info@btchange.ru
    • Основатель Telegram Павел Дуров поделился радостной новостью о том, что полученные им в подарок токены NOT увеличили свою стоимость в четыре раза, достигнув $24 млн. Он выразил намерение удерживать монеты до достижения цены $680 млн, после чего собирается использовать вырученные средства на покупку дополнительных серверов для Telegram. Рост цены NOT привлек миллионы пользователей, использующих мини-приложение в Telegram для заработка.
    • Добрый вечер , форумчане! Сегодня по нашему сайту были проведенны тех.работы ,сайт снова доступен для обменна!   Рабочий график Каждый день, с 10:00 до 22:00 МСК (UTC+3)   Желаем Вам продуктивного вечера и хорошего настроения! С уважением, BBA
    • $BAA проводят финальный FIRE SALE перед запуском глобальной маркетинговой кампании                $BAA — это мемкоин, созданный по мотивам всемирно известной черной овечки “Baa, Baa, Black Sheep“. • На пресейле проект собрал 1 млн$ и сейчас находится на финальном FIRE SALE раунде по цене: 1 BAA = $0.0145• Цена на старте листинга в 2 раза выше: ~$0,03  Начиная с 16 июня состоится запуск глобальной маркетинговой кампании стоимостью более $500,000!   Купить BAA токены можно по ссылке: https://baa.finance    Также стоит обратить внимание на реф.программу Baa.Finance, позволяющей зарабатывать 30% в USDT от покупок приглашенных друзей пользователей!Оф. ссылки: Website | Whitepaper | Audit         Twitter | Telegram | Dextools 
    • Генеральный директор Tether предостерегает пользователей криптовалюты, чтобы они с осторожностью относились к электронным письмам, связанным с криптовалютой, полученным за последние 24 часа. Паоло Ардоино, генеральный директор Tether, выступил с предупреждением о возможном нарушении безопасности с участием известного поставщика услуг электронной почты, часто используемого криптовалютными компаниями. Соучредитель и главный операционный директор CoinGecko Бобби Онг поддержал это предостережение, отметив, что это также может повлиять на службу новостной рассылки платформы криптовалютных данных. Компрометация поставщика электронной почты В сообщении на X Ардоино заявил, что они получили два независимых подтверждения, указывающих на то, что известный поставщик, обычно используемый криптокомпаниями для управления списками рассылки, мог быть скомпрометирован.     Он добавил, что они не раскрывают имя поставщика до завершения расследования, но посоветовал проявлять осторожность в отношении любых электронных писем, предполагающих раздачу криптовалюты, полученных за последние 24 часа.   Соучредитель и главный операционный директор CoinGecko Бобби Онг подтвердил это предупреждение в публичном объявлении на X. Он предупредил сообщество о продолжающейся атаке на электронную почту в цепочке поставок, что указывает на потенциальное влияние на службу информационных бюллетеней CoinGecko. Онг подчеркнул более широкие последствия, отметив, что различные криптокомпании могут пострадать от рассылки электронных писем, рекламирующих мошеннические запуски токенов.   Угрозы фишинга по электронной почте Нарушения безопасности, связанные с электронной почтой, не новы для криптоиндустрии. В прошлом году основанная на блокчейне компания The Sandbox, занимающаяся метавселенной, сообщила об аналогичном инциденте, когда нарушение безопасности привело к фишинговой кампании по электронной почте. Нарушение позволило несанкционированный доступ к адресам электронной почты, которые затем были атакованы фишинговыми сообщениями, ложно утверждавшими, что они исходят от самого проекта. В Sandbox заявили, что несанкционированная третья сторона получила доступ к компьютеру сотрудника и использовала полученную информацию для отправки поддельных электронных писем. Другие известные криптофирмы, в том числе Nansen, Celsius, OpenSea и Ledger, также столкнулись с подобными эксплойтами в последние годы.   Фишинг — это метод, используемый хакерами, чтобы заставить жертву щелкнуть вредоносную ссылку, отправленную по электронной почте или в сообщениях, которые кажутся отправленными от доверенных компаний. Цель состоит в том, чтобы обманом заставить людей раскрыть личную информацию, такую как пароли и номера кредитных карт. Поскольку расследования продолжаются, и Tether, и CoinGecko посоветовали пользователям проявлять повышенную осторожность при общении по электронной почте, особенно в тех, которые обещают раздачу криптовалюты или запуск новых токенов.
    • LetsExchange has listed DYDX LetsExchange, a go-to crypto exchange hub supporting over 4,500 cryptocurrencies, has added DYDX, the L1 protocol token for the dYdX Chain, to its list of supported cryptocurrencies. The ethDYDX token is also available for swaps on LetsExchange.io.   The crypto community can now swap DYDX on  mainnet and on the Ethereum blockchain to thousands of other cryptocurrencies using the widget on the LetsExchange website. DYDX is also available for trading on platforms and apps that integrate crypto swap functionality powered by LetsExchange.   The platform also supports direct cross-chain swaps between mainnet DYDX and ethDYDX.   When swapping DYDX with LetsExchange, users have the flexibility to do it at either market or fixed rates. Opting for the market rate ensures the best exchange rate among over 20 liquidity providers connected to LetsExchange, maximizing gains when exchanging DYDX for another cryptocurrency.   Alternatively, for those preferring stability amidst market fluctuations, the fixed rate option locks in the initially quoted rate until the swap is finished, shielding the swap from unexpected changes. Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, commented: “We are confident that our customers will embrace the addition of the DYDX to our listing, broadening the avenues for lucrative trades and investments. We also expect to expand our collaboration with dYdX in the future.”   dYdX is a leading decentralized exchange (DEX) supporting perpetual trading. dYdX has officially released dYdX Chain, its Cosmos-based appchain. dYdX Chain is a fully open-sourced and audited appchain that can handle up to 2,000 transactions per second (TPS). It is also fully decentralized, meaning that dYdX Trading will not manage the infrastructure behind the chain or earn trading fee revenue. The chain's operations and deployment will be entrusted to the dYdX governance community.   LetsExchange is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the biggest number of assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell functionalities are also available through adjustable exchange widgets and Telegram bots.
    • VPS сервера от 6$ Выделеные сервера от 54$ Сервера с GPU от 300$ с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайте DEDIONE-Available Servers наши контакты: TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomons подписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно. ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • Выгодный курс и широкий выбор криптовалют, а также банковских систем это как раз то, что необходимо для успешного обмена. Уже делал в направлении юсдт - Сбер все отлично прошло и по времени обработки заявки и по курсу обмена. Планирую взять обменник для постоянного пользования.  Кстати интересная возможность по обналичиванию крипты на наличные, надеюсь список городов еще больше расширят со временем, и я увижу свой)) минимальные суммы очень даже дступные плюс опять же курс для кеша довольно привлекательный.