bitance.net: SCAM or LEGIT? [SOLVED-SCAM] - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

bitance.net: SCAM or LEGIT? [SOLVED-SCAM]

9 hours ago, Dolpharius said:

for the first time I see this shit project and I won’t be surprised how you fell for the bait, how much can you? as they say sucker is not a mammoth.

I did not fall for it, i just posted it to ask people because i suspected it myself  and many told me it is a scam site.

On 10/7/2019 at 11:38 PM, teminalibug said:

i need to know if this website is legit or scam, someone sent me money, but i need to deposit at least once to be able to withdraw my money, any fast responsive, but for a person who knows the site well, its kinda new i think, its a bitcoin trading platform.

links is https://bitance.net/

Screenshot_2019-10-07 Bitcoin Exchange, Trading BTC USD, BTC EUR - Bitance.png

I don't about this exchange may be this new so beware from this site.Just give sometime to  time to exchange and search on net for review .

On 10/22/2019 at 12:43 PM, 1millionClub said:

I am not going to click that link but it that screenshot belongs to that domain, that's a very obvious scam/phishing website. Don't deposit any funds on this website because if you do, you will lose your funds. Staw away.

ready to thank you for this information is very helpful to make us more careful in using the site is not clear

l don:t like the concept of depositing before withdrawal and l won:t advice anyone to do that. There is always something behind it which is scam considering my past experience. 

Only binance.com is the real site launched by binance, the site you have posted is fraud for sure because they claim to be binnace which they are not. So stop using this site

Screenshot_2020-02-05-08-13-51-259_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Useful or interesting 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You have to be careful, indeed they may all not be fraudsters, but the way the update is being developed now is with a reason to make a withdrawal, they will ask you for a deposit.

14 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I don't about this exchange may be this new so beware from this site.Just give sometime to  time to exchange and search on net for review .

Yes it is new but totally a fake, i proved it myself, but i was not scammed in case you are wondering how i proved it.

4 hours ago, ShakilA said:

I think bitance.net is legit site.But if you any doubts then you can research more

No it is not legit i have alreday proven it to be scam do not use it my friend, and next time try to read replies.

That is one shady exchange. Just from the name only, which I have never heard of before, the thing that comes to my mind is to not use this website at all cost. There are other good website than that one.

I believe scam accusations like bitance.net should have their own section in the forum, otherwise we will start to see a lot of topics like "SCAM or LEGIT?" and not know the answer to them.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I thinks it'sscam.Because lot of people are talking about its payments that it is pretty doubtful.so i think we shouldn't waste our time there.

Actually we need before working any site must be research about this metter. But I think this site is legit

As you look at the site it looks like phishing sites.dont ever deposit to the platform that requesting you to deposit first before you got youre money specially if you dont have really any money in that platform

Well that is sound fishy in the first place that you need to deposit first before you can withdraw they're way is a way of scammer so stay away from that website in my opinion.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

14 hours ago, Satushinakamota1 said:

As the site is asking for deposit on their exchange so it think this is not good site for invest. generally some sites who ask for any asset to deposit may be they are trying to scam you.i wish you will use yobit platform for trading.

I only used the site because they gave me 5000 dollars, but it was a fake and they told me to deposit so i can get that 5000 usd.

Actually I am newbies in this forum. For this reason I have no experience about this metter. But I think this site is legit. 

Today there are a lot of scammers who use the fact that they deceive people. It is best to trust those who deserve trust. 

9 hours ago, Mb160442 said:

I think that it is scam bro. And you should avoid this. This is the biggest scammers sites that always scam your data.

If it was you and you were given 5000 USD like i was, and you only have to deposit 0.005 ether to claim it would you have taken the risk?

Welcome with me
Deceptive my friend 100/100 site
How do you expect someone to send you money, and ask you to deposit at least once so that you can withdraw your money
Perhaps, reap the magic lantern and not give you this gift

Do not used this kind of sites because many scanners now s day making this kind of sites and when we deposit on them then these not gave us our funds back.