Did you notice the increase in the time between post - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phpMailz

Did you notice the increase in the time between post

On 10/24/2020 at 10:47 AM, Gomez12 said:

I think is good upgrade because on my opinion these will decrease posting spams comments into the forum by people to become less when there is minutes interval after posting before to submit another new post.i think let have patient for every rules that come for us and we should work according them.

You have a good point here and in addition the 3 minutes waiting time will also give posters oppotunity to review what they wrote before the remaining seconds reach after typing and i think that will reduce number of useless posts just the way you earlier stated because by reviewing one will see clearly where they made mistake and make corrections.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Is there any time limit? As I am new I never noticed this before as It takes me more than five minutes to make any post and there is no timer to warn me, so I found it easy to make posts one by one so that you take time to read and make post more useful.

I particularly think that this change has been positive for everyone, both for the forum and for us, since it eliminates spam a bit and I don't see that there is any problem due to the increase in the time between posts.

I think this was done for the good of the forum and the members, so that you can make a more complete comment and with more valid information. Because if there was no time, it would be one comment after another and at some point it would be bad, without quality and with the forum full of useless comments.

I think it is due to the number of posts posted at the same time by many members on the forum. It Can lead to website overload. To limit, it takes time to re-post. It will improve in time and I am sure that the administrator of this forum will come up with the solution. 

I am new year and judging from this time interval I say the forum has given us good time to make very constructive posts. This time will help many people not to rush into making posts without really thinking about it

• +3 1

Yes, I noticed an increase in the time between comments, it is now giving me a warning between comments that I have to wait for several seconds before posting the comment

In fact it is a good break, we really need to have a break between one post and another, if not everyone would do it anyway, and you have to know that if you want to do all the posts you have to have free time for that

• +1 1

I have not notice this since my time interval for every post estimated to 15 minutes. Maybe because I am not satisfied of only posting but I  do read other comments  to gain knowledge about the topic. Having time interval of two hours is ok since we have 24 hours to complete 20 posts per day. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the gap is only three minutes, maybe it was four when this post was made, but I think it will be best to reduce it to two minutes again, as sometimes I forget myself when waiting and close the browser, or get involved with something else and close my pc. Usually the message will be there but it is kind of boring to wait for another minute when I'm done in two.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/24/2020 at 10:47 AM, Gomez12 said:

i think let have patient for every rules that come for us and we should work according them.

I see nothing to worry about, it's normal and same just like old campaign era, minimum of 3mins approximately at least is over good enough so far one is bound to give the best standard information as required to benefits all.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I see that it is about three minutes, not four, and in either case there is no harm in this. Basically, the writing time is consumed more.

17 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

@Guru2050 agree with you,I think it's a good thing because it's for our benefit an on this few minutes these will give people chance to read some useful contents to post new post and it will also minimize spamming post.

Exactly and to even go for further research if the need arises before you post, all in the interest to give quality work. I see no reason for some to be rushing the postings @Gomez12 because one has the whole day to post.

• +3 1

I guess, the increase of the time barrier for posts happened because either of the growth of CryptoTalk's users base or because of partnership programs with Yobit in order to make them more balanced.

Edited by Jakiriano
  • +3 1

Давайте писать вместе!

I think it's not that bad because the time between each post should be a relatively long time, i.e. 5 minutes!
In order for us to read the articles and comments further and to achieve maximum benefit!
I think this matter is positive, not negative!
I consider myself very fast to write on the keyboard, but at the same time I read the articles well, so writing a comment takes about 5 minutes.

Yeah mate i have noticed the increase of time during submitting posts.At first it was i think 2 minutes.And now it has reached to 4 minutes.Now we have to wait a little more than before.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it's still the same for me- it's still 3 minutes before you can make another post or comment. I think its a way to reduce post traffic in the forum and a way to avoid spammers in the comment section.

before posting where easily posted and every second. it's only natural that they would add such a feature is possible to reduce. Indeed, this is ridiculous. posts have been improved but I think it was only about 150 seconds.

Yeah, I noticed the same. But I think it’s not so annoying if you write posts not only for money))) If you like the atmosphere on this forum, the process of finding new information for it won’t be difficult and boring for you to wait 2 mins)))

The increase is like 3 minutes or so, I believe the increase was to help writers to be more effective and also help readers to have more time to read. 

I agree with the post at the same time I disagree with you my friend. I agree because it will helps to reduce many spam accounts. I disagree because people who were sharing informative posts will backup due to this reason.

I am here from few days now and I never felt that timer even exists but people are saying that the time limit is same as before and it is not been increased you do't need to worry about it at all.

This step has positive advantages as it makes the content of the post better and negative because the person will need more time to finish the 20 posts

I thought that the timer between posts and the other had definitely disappeared, but today I saw his reappearance with a wait time of 24 seconds, I hope it is just a case and not a definitive thing

I personally don't have a problem with the increase of the time. It usually takes me 2hours to complete 20 posts earlier because I like to work slowly and it doesn't bother me. Sometimes when I am done writing before the limited time it feels a little exhausting but its fine