Did you notice the increase in the time between post - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phpMailz

Did you notice the increase in the time between post

This period is necessary, as it is like giving an opportunity to read the topics slowly and slowly and respond to them in a useful way and to avoid responding in a useless way or with meaningless words I think that this period is related to the status of the forum, when it is good, the period becomes short and when the topics get worse, the period between publishing the topics increases And now it is present, but it is very natural and does not affect the work at all.

i don't know about the system then but now it is just 3 minutes and i think it is very good because when you finish writing your first comment you need time to find a good quality topic and think about good ideas to write

My friend, I understand your topic, but this is the time you are talking about. You need it

The time to create a post takes from 2 to 3 minutes if you want to understand the topic well before responding to it

This forum gives us money. I advise you to also give it time to increase your experience and your earnings

• +1 1

I have bot noticed any time change in posting or any kind of increasemet in it, you need to wait 180 seconds ir 3 minutes before you an make a new post or put reoly on orevious one.

On 6/22/2020 at 6:01 AM, magd said:

The waiting time between two posts in the forum is 3 minutes, there has been no change in this matter and it is a good feature so that we can read the posts well and provide useful comments on the posts. I think this period of time is sufficient. There is no need to change the time lapse.

Well, im agree with you mate, having a three minutes time interval is very balance for us because there's a tendency that many members here will do spamming if there's no time interval implemented in this forum.

@phpMailz my friend,i'm trust for all forum team that working hardly to be crypto talk the best forum and number one from all crypto currency forums, the timing is not problem for me because i have all day to work in this forum, i read many topics and choose good comment, 

I did not notice any increase in time, the time is 3 minutes before posting and still 3 minutes till now. It will be good I moderator close this topic because the time has been three minutes before posting for over a long time as I checked the previous comments.  But, if there I any changes in the time between post in, this topic can be enabled back. 

I thought this was normal to submit a second post after 3 minutes! It is not bad because now we only earn for 20 posts so you can finish them in less than 2 hours. But i suggest to write more than 20 if you can, build a habit to be in this forum for learning and earning but not only earning.

The current post interval is 3minutes but only fast typist can noticed that because if you are a slow writer you won't know. I think the 3minutes interval is OK  because it will delay spammers activities from forum.

Edited by Marks33

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

It's great I really like the change because I have more time to spend here for learning, when I'm writing a comment so it probably take 4 minutes because I want in my comments there isn't any mistake it will effect my account and I can get warning from my mistake so great improvement great change I like it..

Yes I can see the time of post have increase as well because you can see the time as increase as we never think about because time that increase was looking good and help people to understand more about but I like to know more about it if time will be reduce on it.

Wow to make 30 posts in 24 hours is amazing for me. I might be the slowest reader and writer, since I am here to add up more information for my brain, I will need to read more posts and comments, before I really write down some replies.

So for me, it is okay to have time frame of posting comments or thread. We need to make this forum better each day.

My friend, it took us more than this time to write a new post

Because we study the topic and try to write useful and accurate responses

I think this is a very useful time to review our response before adopting it to avoid spelling mistakes

• +1 1

I have noticed there is a timer that is around two minutes and this because I finished some posts fast and an error message appeared, at start I was confused but it was easy to understand that this is to avoid spam accounts from filling the forum with their annoying spam posts. I agree with it but I hope it stays at 2 minutes and not longer.

I have seen that I am need some minutes to pass before I am posted the next comment and it need a lot of time sometimes but this help me to make my comment better during this time and also allow to read again the subject and be sure we are not mistaken with what we rote.

• +2 1

I am not looking for that because I used to post a comment with a great research because the content that I post need to be the best .I am hardworking for my improvement in knowledge to study wider topics.

17 hours ago, Mella said:

I have seen that I am need some minutes to pass before I am posted the next comment and it need a lot of time sometimes but this help me to make my comment better during this time and also allow to read again the subject and be sure we are not mistaken with what we rote.

@Mella actually this time gap systems set up only for this reason you have mentioned.. If you want to make a good post then you need to think goodly which Information you want to put on the post so that the post Will be useful and easily members can understand the post.. Now a days time gap is 2 minute but we need minimum 3 minute to complete a useful post.                  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Actually i think it is very necessary increase  more time betwen post.If there is short time between the posts it is very difficult.So it should be given more time between posts.

this only make sense more into people who are literally grinding some stuff on the cryptotalk and also its kinda stupid to suddenly keep chatting on a one place on the forum itself but this is not a worst case scenario as for me because i dont chat every intervals as i always decide on what i should write first and grammaring.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the decision of increasing the time from 2 minutes to 4 minutes to post a comment is something which was done to reduce the spam comments in the website , it has its own benefit that is undeniable .it will definitely reduce the amount of spam comments which blast the website every 2 minutes.

Some comments take more time to posts and others less. I don't notice the time involved between posting different comments since I take up a lot of time analyzing requesting and reading other comments. So what I believe is that if you engage properly in each content then there's not a need to be able to post more comments within faster time frame. This is just my personal opinion , each user can take their own time whether it be faster or slower.

This time increases or decreases depending on the users' situation or their behavior And when there is a lot of spam, time increases with the age of the post and the other until it gives enough time to read the topic carefully and answer well, and thus there is no argument for not responding in a useful way. Conversely, when the work and the standard of work are good at the level of the forum, this period is reduced

• Useful or interesting 1

I have seen that the time between posts is 3 minutes and I am sure this is too much. There is no need for so long time between posts and even if there is for reasons of spam, this can be reduced while we are ranking. I hope it does because I don't like having to wait for so long after I finish each post to post the next.

Just like actually, My own husband or wife and also My partner and I hypothesize at present, not too long ago there was clearly to own to attend from the due date durations to publish all over again, even so, their particular totally alter today, their particular moment to the can time period although the short amount of time all set finished up getting accomplishment.

I did so notice the late time in creating content last night it absolutely was sort of frustrating if you ask me yet I do believe it really is as a result of community issues or perhaps adjustments.

although these  is a late post I felt maybe I should just give my insight regarding the time factor between successive posts, the outcome is actually a positive one as many posts are now a bit creative and knowledge based.