Did you notice the increase in the time between post - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phpMailz

Did you notice the increase in the time between post

On 3/1/2020 at 7:38 PM, Jessics said:

It is three minutes I noticed and which I calculate it to be an hour plus thirty minutes, that is if you are fast at typing 

This is true mate, the admins here are doing this to avoid and to lessen the spammers here in this forum because they are abusive to earned a money here, i hope you may understand. Happy posting.

On 3/12/2020 at 9:10 PM, Majeshi said:

Thats not bad they did 4 minutes so that we can get time to write useful posts and with clear spelling. Its hard to write useful comments in 2 two minutes amd i think they noticed that, though there are some members who can do it in two minutes but it will be hard for beginners.

This long time between post is rather burdensome for writers who have expertise. Because they have to wait a long time for something very easy to do. The price is became very cheap for them. But because there are many spammers, the writers have to be patient a little. I think in the future this rule should be applied to the newbie.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

yes from the 290 post that i make i see that the time is increased maybe from 120 seconeds into 180 secondes that equal 3 minuets wiche is normal.

I think the time between tow post is 3 minutes, for me is not a problem , i can with this time for any problem, i’m here in this forum all the day , so i don’t this problem of wait 3 minutes to do another post.

Time increment between making two posts is good and will not affect us in any way but it will help us to create useful posts and avoid rushing up as it gives us more time to analyze our posts or comments before publishing them.

Yep, My spouse and I remarked that your power improves the occasion involving article. their quite extremely humble for individuals. a lot of occasions loose time waiting for the idea.

On 1/28/2020 at 7:30 PM, phpMailz said:

At the evening of yesterday(Jan 27 2020) the time require to wait before you can make a new post on this forum increase from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, now it will take about 2 hours to make 30 post a day, what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

Well, I think it will improve the forum, pal. Why? because it can help the forum to lessen spammers. Although it will take much time before you can complete 30 posts, it will also make you improve. It is because with that new interval, you can think much more information that you can input to your post so you can accomplish the 100 character quota.

On 1/28/2020 at 1:30 PM, phpMailz said:

At the evening of yesterday(Jan 27 2020) the time require to wait before you can make a new post on this forum increase from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, now it will take about 2 hours to make 30 post a day, what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

I didn't notice any increase in the time between every two posts. It's 180 seconds maximum, but I still don't wait more than 90 seconds. However, this function is really helpful because you can read your post again and correct any spelling mistakes it contains. 

12 hours ago, Hatred said:

Well, I think it will improve the forum, pal. Why? because it can help the forum to lessen spammers. Although it will take much time before you can complete 30 posts, it will also make you improve. It is because with that new interval, you can think much more information that you can input to your post so you can accomplish the 100 character quota.

Hello my dear friends. I have noticed a greater increase on this distinctive location because this Forum is the benefit of subscribers and keen on their stay on this site

We must make the suggestion, support and notify them of the disagreement, with this new update of time between publications, since in reality that time is exaggerated, sometimes we do not have so much time to do it and this will cause many to spam.

This is a practical decision made to decrease the number of spams which are posted repeatedly by some newbies and spammers. By having some interval between posts, spammers can not attack each topic and fill it with nonsense. This increased time has no negative effect on useful posters because they always need time to create new and informative posts and they often wait more than 3 minutes between their posts to check their writings.

The posts period has increased before due to the pressure on the forum by some members who publish quickly, but I think the current time is ideally very suitable for us to think about the comment we want to write without speed.

16 hours ago, Basom said:

My spouse and I speculate currently, recently there was to have to wait by the due date periods to write yet again, nevertheless their absolutely adjust right now, their time for that will interval while little time ready ended up being good results.

It is okay for me. Our brains needed a time also to even it is in seconds it can help our brain to rest for a while so that for our next post we can have a good idea again.

No the time is still 3 minutes between the posts and I don't think it is increased to 4 minutes. The time frame between the two post is okay. It takes a maximum of 2 hours if you want to achieve 30 posts every day. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes i noticed that the interval between two posts are increased by the moderators of the moderators of crypto talk forum this is done by the administrator to removed the bots from this forum because bots now not work according to one moderators of crypto talk because they noticed some spam comments or posts.

i really noticed that but i think it's too much like time between posts, i think they should solve that problem by making time between posts atleast 1 min

They have increased time between posts at that time to prevent scammers from creating the duplicate copy paste items. You can still see  such time interval between the two posts. It is required to stop scammers and cheaters. I love this feature. 

I have not noticed since I comment after I start reading and the time passes, I am not eager to win quickly better I enjoy reading them all, so I understand more and I take care of my publications being deleted.

Increasing the time between posts positively improves the CryptoTalk forum, raises its level, reduces spam and unhelpful posts, and I think we have 24 hours to write 30 helpful posts and we don’t need to hurry

On 4/27/2020 at 2:42 AM, alexjpro said:

I think this is bad, because we have to wait a lot if we think fast and type fast as well, but for spammers this is great, so this has some good sides and some bad aspects as well.

Yes, this time limit is not good for a writer. But that is effective in reducing spam and traffic load. I think the admin need to reduce the time limits for some member, especially me. lol 🥰

On 2/22/2020 at 3:43 PM, theghostm1 said:

Yes .. but I think it is normal to do so, this time is good for you to give your opinion effectively and correctly

Some time the time between each post can give another good idea more than is you dont have any time between post you just write without basic idea ,so it;s really good to have a good comment 

For me, I see the forum constantly improving itself for the better.  It ends with 30 posts in as short a time as two or three hours.  I think it is not acceptable because if you want to prepare for the posts, it takes more than two hours.  It takes more patience

Yes.The time limitation between two post has changed many time.It was just two minutes at the very beginning.Then it moves to 4 minutes.And again it changed to 3 minutes and it is still same now.I think this is a very god decision taken by the authority. 

Edited by Jami273

It's take to many times after this update i have to spend more than two hour to reach my post and that if i dont have any deleted post to recover 

There is no proplem with this my friend 

You really need to this time to read the post and the comment and writing your answer or your comment so this is normal