Did you notice the increase in the time between post - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phpMailz

Did you notice the increase in the time between post

We should wait 3 minutes before posting new post. But this is enough. Only scammers, who came here just for earning, call this 3 minutes a problem. I read topics and some first posts and write mine. It takes almost 5 minutes. So 3 minutes is norm.

On 28.01.2020 at 16:30, phpMailz said:

At the evening of yesterday(Jan 27 2020) the time require to wait before you can make a new post on this forum increase from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, now it will take about 2 hours to make 30 post a day, what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

yea and it's nice because now it's won't be so lagging. Today they have some issues with number of users online

Administrators take such measures against their will as they are forced by abusers and spammers.To do before writing posts to do big pauses, to limit writing posts on time.

Edited by Mister

On 28.01.2020 at 13:30, phpMailz said:

At the evening of yesterday(Jan 27 2020) the time require to wait before you can make a new post on this forum increase from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, now it will take about 2 hours to make 30 post a day, what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

I think this improves the forum. Since people who want to harm and constantly write unnecessary comments, they abuse it a lot. Good luck to you!

3 hours ago, cryptovlek said:

Perhaps this time should be increased to 5 minutes because we have many posts lately that are airdropers that don't read the rules. Maybe with this time they will find the rules and learn how to make posts. I take this time to correct my mistakes and write a few more things to make the posts better.

The waiting time between posts is currently 5 minutes. Try to write 2 posts in less time and you get a warning that says you must wait 5 minutes.

1 hour ago, jesusd99 said:

Why do we write 30 publications in two hours? We have so much time to write about 24 hours, which on some occasions it can be seen that more than half are irrelevant to the subject at hand.

Because the Cryptotalk forum pays you for every 1000 posts you write and now it takes longer to reach 1000 posts. There are people who make money from this.

On 1/28/2020 at 12:30 PM, phpMailz said:

As a newbie I noticed it when I wanted to post. I think it will help the community members to think very well before posting. 

I agree with this latest provision. before publishing, where just any 2 is published. absolutely of course, because they would add this personality, which could be reduced. It's really funny. the messages were improved, but I believe it was only within 180 seconds.

Yes, there are a large number of such , actually what happens the time that made the posts have been changed, and it's really great, I can't argue, in fact that it works flawlessly, for example in fact that is one of the best spaces where we earn, as a consequence, the criteria of the forum are required to be serious, in consequence of this principle, that we knew about this.

I believe that this issue has been resolved now.

I posted topics/comments in just between 1-3 minutes and a warning sign did not pop out. (Date check: Oct. 8, 2020)

• +1 1

As of now i didn't see this rule i just heared from someone else that it is very necessary for one to wait 3minuts inyerval before posting another contents. Is this true i wanted to know whether is trie or not. I will be glad to heared your contribution and also your response is very useful

I am new to cryptotalk, but the time that should be left from one publication to another seems very objective, this makes the content of high quality criteria and really have an added value of importance.

21 hours ago, SoroPa said:

The waiting time between posts is currently 5 minutes. Try to write 2 posts in less time and you get a warning that says you must wait 5 minutes.

Maybe this is for beginners, for me it is 3 minutes or better 180 seconds. It is like that for everyone and I'm happy if this is increased to 5 minutes for some members because I hope you understand that spam was extreme. I'm not blame new members and I'm not very long here either but we need to know how to behave in a forum, there are rules.

• +1 1

I think it's good that they increase time from 2 minutes to 4 minutes. It will decrease spam and make more useful posts. Off course, it's not much comfortable for making 20 posts a day, but it's ok

• +1 1

ctt increased the time between posts. People are spamming less but it is sometimes annoying to wait few minutes to reply

I think it's good because there'll be less spammers urging to make as many posts as possible. Ordinary users can spend more time thinking of a unique answer/post and there will be more useful information in the forum

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Lelch said:

Ordinary users can spend more time thinking of a unique answer/post and there will be more useful information in the

Absolutely right 👍 and that has been the chemistry behind the time intervals between postings, which is approximately 3 minutes. You don't need to Rush every thing, take enough time to read and understand, search and simplify to enable you publish the best.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Many people apart from posting here in this forum, are also working in other places, and I think that by spending more time on one thing, they can neglect the other, they practically multiplied the time necessary to publish, apart from the preparation and dedication to creating content unique, in part it is seen that it harms something

Many people apart from posting here in this forum, are also working in other places, and I think that by spending more time on one thing, they can neglect the other, they practically multiplied the time necessary to publish, apart from the preparation and dedication to creating content unique, in part it is seen that it harms something

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think they want to avoid the spammers that's why they implemented this kind of features. It is somehow useful since I think rushing your post leads to not useful post because you didn't put so much of your effort on it. Better to make a research and take your time on making a good post, it would a huge helps to the forum.

Yes i noticed and it is now 3 minutes between every posts but sometimes it is irritating but yes this helps us to think and go deep into the topic and helps us to share our point of view as before post where easily posted and evert second, which the admins or even the site had slow downs on some areas

Actually it's good have a little more time so you can work on the topic which would increase the Innovative aspect of the topic and more ideas can embedded into it. But sometimes too long it's taking I guess that's because of the traffic in the forum. It can be due to reasons like increase in number of users at certain point of time.

• +2 1

Well this is a good step to remove spam.Many in this forum just post a sentence and this would not took much time.So if the time increased then they will be frustrated cause they have no intention to learn from this forum.Just trying to post.But those who read the topics and comments properly don't have to worry about time.

• Useful or interesting 1

as its used to be 4 minutes long as of now around october its now  3 minutes as i kept observing the time intervals myself and this is what i saw so yeah nothing much i that looked into for but anyway spammers are still out there so punish em by reporting.

13 hours ago, rubygonzalez2k20 said:

I think it was a good decision on the part of the moderators since it reduces the possibility of spam, and it also benefits us because it gives us time to think and write our answers correctly

Of course dear friend the time limit that was there between posting of posts was a good set up for reducing low quality posts as members had enough time to think and deliver quality posts without being in a harry though this action currently has been removed, perhaps it might be implemented back in future as days goes on.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1