Did you notice the increase in the time between post - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phpMailz

Did you notice the increase in the time between post

I think this restriction related to spammers and abusers growth. People just want to get rewards for doing low quality replays, so it's one of the methods created by admins to make people think about what they do, while they are waiting for permission to write one more post 

The time that has been placed between posts is a good method to prevent people from stuffing posts. There are people that are just eager to finish up everything in an instant. So making use of the time delays them a bit and ensures that what they are posting is a good one.

Edited by babagimba45

I thought it's three 3 minute, even that 3 minute is not supposed to be enough, having to read post and replies before commenting. That's if you follow it strictly

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are old workers this gonna be difficult for new members. I took much time to post. Check the language and mistake and then posting. Must appreciate the forum and the old workers. Though it takes much time but one thing ,if we are here for getting all advantages ,so we also have to face some disadvantages 

I did not notice this ... but surely this will be a problem ... I took more than two hours a day to reach 30 Post ... This will be a hindrance in front of us .. I hope that this is not true because I have not noticed yet .. I will try here

Basically the time frame between two post is about 1minutes interval this is good idea as enable user to read some point and understand from mates post

Well, I don’t know if they have increased the time between posts, but for me I don’t care much about that because I took a little long time writing the post.

I am still unable to find if it takes tome to make the second or next post, whenever I put the submit reply button it just works fine for me, maybe because I take too much time to put reply.

In these we can send other comment after 3 minutes so in this way there are 2 or 3 hours are required for the 20 comments per day. I think this is good act by the moderators because this may be reason to avoid scammers.

if fact I  have not noticed it but I have heard about it, common guys if you want to make a useful post or comment it will definitely takes that long unless it is just spam and no one wants that on the forum, are you really that fast that you can do it with less time , good for you.

• +4 1

Well my friend, i am a newbie here and i am constantly posting. I have not encountered any such problem. Even if that happens, i don't know. 

Yes my friend I also have noticed that we have to wait for 4 minutes to post a new posts. And I think it is a good thing of this forum which can be reduced the spam posts by the spammers. You can see that there are many members who came here only for earning and want to done their work of 20 posts as soon as they can. So they post a very few words with useless data and up to so on. So I think that is a good thing to wait for new posts even it also make them to wait for the new post. It also save us from the consideration to be a robot. Because posting in sequence can be considered you as a robotic act which is prohibited by most of the websites.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I think it is very alright for that new element. I generally make post with 5minutes time span so I can ensure I won't have an admonition point for a spamming. We should regard the new standards since it has consistently a purpose for that.

In any case, on the off chance that I may ask, for what reason do the administrators sort of put time restricts in this manner and eliminate it at later occasions it at that point set it back and even add the time span. Any explanations behind that

I didn't generally see that, possibly it was 4min before I joined cryptotalk. However, that doesn't influence me that much, since I compose a post each fide minutes I think. At any rate I imagine that is better for the structure, that will hinder the tricksters from reordering remarks.

First time I post it took a few seconds for submission۔now I think there is much traffic post take a minute for submission۔The time passes and post taking much time for submission

I think it is very alright for that new features. I generally make post with 5minutes time stretch so I can ensure I won't have an admonition point for a spamming. We should regard the new principles since it has consistently an explanation for that.

I think this will cause a big problem for spammers, because now they need to spend more time. But if you are my friend, like to learn a lot of new things, and share information, then you can achieve great success, and this is really very cool, and no time will stop you!

All members know that this forum also have some rules that they will surely apply on all members of this forum. The time increases between the two post is also one of the major rule of this fourm. You can post your comment in 4 minute and after 4 minutes you will be able to make another comment.

My friend, everything in this life takes its right. Imagine that we have a conversation and I send you five sentences every five seconds. There is something unnatural, so you have to think carefully with writing the post, topic, reply and take care about the time between each post and the other no matter how fast you are in writing and whatever it is you have thoughts.

I think this is very useful to give more time to scrutinize and review what is written before it is approved to provide high quality and useful submissions.
I'm with this system at work because it drastically reduces spam.

• +1 1

I think time stretch is fine. It gives us an opportunity to truly peruse a substance and the remarks before we post. That span might be to dodge spams.

I think time stretch is fine. It gives us an opportunity to truly peruse a substance and the remarks before we post. That span might be to dodge spams.

Yeah of course I didn't really notice it since I joined the crypto discussion it was probably 4 minutes but it doesn't affect me so much because I think every minute I write a post however I think it's better for the form to copy and prevent spammers from copying.  I think it will slow down

I've noticed it and I think it's a good thing because they give us time to think of good posts and reduce the number of unhelpful posts.
I think this is part of the plan to eliminate spam.