Did you notice the increase in the time between post - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phpMailz

Did you notice the increase in the time between post

This step has positive advantages as it makes the content of the post better and negative because the person will need more time to finish the 20 posts

Just now, Faska fas said:

This step has positive advantages as it makes the content of the post better and negative because the person will need more time to finish the 20 posts

Yes you're definitely write I think this the main reason the post are very clear and it prevent people they want to sperm this comments section from attaining their evil aim as it slow them down and make the admins to detect them quickly

• +1 1

This is very good because it contributes to focusing more on content, improving the duration of news stories, in order to gain experience and improve the site's ranking.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think that increasing the time required to create a second post is in the interest of the forum, this will definitely stop spam who write random posts without meaning. Four minutes is the least time to read and understand the topic and then respond to it, if I expect this to be in the interest of the forum and the quality of the posts.

• +1 1

I think it's not that bad because the time between each post should be relatively long time,i.e.5 minutes.I think it's a way to reduce post traffic in the forum and way to avoid spammer's in the comment section.I think this ia positive not negative.

For me I don't see any problems, because I have time available for that, and if this is better for the forum for me, that's fine

For me this is good because its not easy to make post in tht time i can make new post in this time, its much time for me to make new post 

Even if the time increases, this is a good thing and it benefits visitors through reading the post well and understanding the information without rushing and answering

Well the moderators and admins have their own reasons. Add up that mostly new members here in the forum tends to post continuously that maybe they thought of it as a spam. Having to wait 3 minutes before you could post is okay for me.. Not that short and long.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It will take exactly 3 minutes(180 seconds) to post the other post so you have to wait. It will take 1 hour to complete 20 posts which is very good time and spend more and more time because much time we will spend we will learn many more things. Hope the time barrier may remain same.

BetFury                                                   

Sorry bro i am not facing this kind of a problem and if you are facing then talk to the administrator of the Cryptotalk.It usually takes 4 min for a single post and if it takes 2 hours according to you then it is really bad for you and my single posts can take upto minimum 10 mins which is really good for me .

I did not notice any change in the time. As i am new here and been here only from a while. The thing i noticed that there is a time gap of only 3 minutes between posts. Sincerely, this time is frustrating for me i take me 2 hours to post 25 comments daily and i think that i am wasting too much time on searching for a topic to comment on.

This was at the beginning of the forum's journey where the time interval between publishing topics was 180 seconds, but now you can publish more quickly, and it is good to give time between publishing topics for their review.

I have joined this forum in September so I am not familiar about the time between post in January. But since I have joined it, the time required between the post is minimum 3 minutes

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

The time between posts is great to reduce spamming in the forum, and admis can  have time to trace any member violating the forum rules. 

Sometimes i notice about it when i replying to fast. But that is good news so we can decrease spammer. That is not really affected to me when reply, waiting time is not really long time.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

It is now three minutes, I think, which means one hour to complete the maximum (20 posts), not much time, but it was possible to control this through the rank, for example, jr member is only a minute and gradually decreases.

• +1 1

I have not face that problem it is still the same thing to me I have to read the topic before to think of what to reply by commenting so it use to take more than that time set to post again that 3 minutes

Edited by gbest2020

On 1/28/2020 at 3:47 PM, Upright said:

Like seriously, I wonder If its an upgrade on the site to reduce post traffic, as before post where easily posted and evert second, which the admins or even the site had slow downs on some areas

I have not notice any increment on my side, but the notification I believe it will pop to every corner of the forum. 

the time demand to hang on before you bottle earn a new situation on this forum expansion from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, pronto it will bring about 2 hours to command somebody to 30 place of duty a day, come again? you consider about this, will it expand the forum or origin snag for the forum.

On 1/28/2020 at 4:30 PM, phpMailz said:

At the evening of yesterday(Jan 27 2020) the time require to wait before you can make a new post on this forum increase from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, now it will take about 2 hours to make 30 post a day, what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

Yes dear we noticed and I think it will improve the forum because when we think more about the topic which we are going to creating,  will be very useful content because we will get some more knowledge about this topic so it is very good way that the time increased for making  post. 

We can post in any section of this forum, comment and participate in any topic as long as the reply button is still available and as long as the content we provide is good, there is no problem in responding to any topic as long as the topic has not yet been closed by the moderators because the topic that we cannot reply to is Only the locked topic