Newbies tend to make post based on ignorance - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Newbies tend to make post based on ignorance

Most of the newbies we see in the forum are making posts base on the level of the knowledge they have about Cryptocurrency and the forum at large which is why the senior members have to keep posting useful informations and keep reminding them about the forum rules and regulations so that they can learn fast and give there own contributions to the development of this great forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Nevertheless, every single beginner is just not sensible this is why they obtain your article along with polices along with regulations in the online the community along with we've got to guidebook these people to venture to your green article in the rookie generally there they might look at regulations to get started on.

• +3 1

Sometimes we cannot blame them but in the end it becomes very difficult to understand what its all about, they write a certain shrew discussion that some of the time they get it wrong so its important we get it right to really understand what is going on, the right idea will always come in the end and the work will be perfect

• +2 1

Yes it is true because most of them come to a mind set of earning money and nobody cares about the rules so they should take of that and do some research about that then they can proceed furthur

• +1 1

I think they are trying to get an amazing  and beneficial post by asking the question and working to increase the amount of post . And also it's the Main thing that older and new users should try to making a post which is so informative and full ofideas and skills which should help the others.

Ignorance and indifference are the main reasons people break ... According to Rautiainen, the five most common mistakes that ... Making an open fire without permission.

Another fraud is unfolding on the Internet, aimed at pumping out bitcoins and ETH from gullible users. The protagonist of the deception was again Elon Musk, who allegedly distributes bitcoins for free.

The learning encompasses many things, it is normal to find users who ask the same questions in several posts, also those who spam trying to increase the number of comments to achieve the goal and those who think they are smarter than the others, it is not a race To see who stands out the most, but a forum for the exchange of ideas and learning, you cannot judge someone just for being new, there are those who have many posts and make nonsense comments and are even banned for breaking the rules at some point, then the time spent in the forum does not say if you are intelligent or not, tolerance towards the other must prevail and helping whoever needs help is important. "More tolerance and less arrogance, to make this world a paradise"

On 26.01.2020 at 15:40, Upright said:

Most newbies this, past weeks or even now, tend on Always, asking the same thing on how to get help to get started or be friendly with the user xperience.

When I was a newbie, I learned to understand how to user this platform, basically by exploring and reading those ≈pinned post.

Let newbies try to learn not by creating short post on how to get started

IT WONT HURT TO GIVE A SMILING REACTION FOR THE WORK HERE ♥️

I'm also a beginner and I'm looking first of all here for messages with knowledge and useful information that will be useful to me in the future, because there is no better place to search for information. Thank you for opening this topic and giving such useful information.

Hey. I completely agree. Before you start trading, you need to understand what the crypto world is. Newbies can read posts here or on the website of the trading platform chat, where people write useful information (I want to note that not all information is useful).

They only look for easy work. Gentlemen, we must create useful content, not make useless and meaningless posts. During these days I have seen post, asking about how to publish, this is a totally useless question.

On 1/26/2020 at 10:40 AM, Upright said:

Most newbies this, past weeks or even now, tend on Always, asking the same thing on how to get help to get started or be friendly with the user xperience.

When I was a newbie, I learned to understand how to user this platform, basically by exploring and reading those ≈pinned post.

Older the best information you get from the posted publications, in those posts there are many comments with different opinions

Все накинулись на новичков, здесь есть модераторы чтобы за ними следить и удалять не нужные темы, а мы здесь чтобы им помогать и помогать друг другу в советах :)

Yes I agree. Newbies simply don't know much about cryptocurrency, so they try to at least write something to become better. I think we should give newbies a chance to get better and not make bad posts. I'm a beginner myself now, but I know a lot about cryptocurrency, I try to write good posts.

On 1/26/2020 at 10:40 AM, Upright said:

I consider myself a novice if I ask is it because I want to learn and I don't have the time to find out what is necessary but I don't think he would ask anyway I think it's easier to help the person who doesn't know, don't you think?

• Useful or interesting 1

In this forum, there is a great opportunity for beginners to learn, benefit, and build the necessary experience through the free 100 post, which will then qualify them to work and earn well in the forum.

• +5 1

I am a beginner in this forum but I have experience in other topics that can help beginners to start, while I learn, instead of asking questions, offer my knowledge that in my experience I know can help them

On 1/26/2020 at 9:40 AM, Upright said:

To start something new requires a route, for this it is important to first know what the rules of the game are.

You have to know what is allowed and what is not.

Starting without knowing what the minimum guidelines are is a sure path to disappointment, since many posts can be deleted because they do not comply with the rules.

So my suggestion for starters is to start at the beginning.

First First = Community Rules

It's actually not a bad thing that newbies post to the forum. Because the forum is intended for this. Chat and discuss topics. Help each other. I think this is normal.

On 1/26/2020 at 10:05 AM, Fattkidd said:

They never heard of the rules before plus they dont use the search bar to check if there is already a topic that was created before this lead to repetitive content while some newbie copy old topic and make them there own this is also not helpful.

Totally agree with you, that is a mistake that I can see often exploring the forum, and also  they create post complaining because they gave them wp and they deleted the post.

That is normal, either because you do not know this page or because you do not know the rules and believe that you are going to break a rule by doing something that you do not know, that is why I would call that intelligence, although it can be said that others simply post things to know instantly

It always happens ... Sometimes we make the mistake of asking the same thing many times, we run out of ideas. It is advisable to pause and re-focus on posting things that are useful to the community. Greeting

I agree with you, it is necessary to teach new generations to be self-taught, to investigate and learn on their own, thus gaining experiences, people who have more time working on different platforms can be a guide, but not answer a simple question that can solve with a little research.

That always happens for not reading the rules of each section of the group, it is important to read them and thus do not make mistakes and for such reasons they eliminate their post for not complying with the rules

Those who do not know about cryptos and tend to see something bad, for example that bitcoin falls in value, they already speak badly of them without knowing how it works is the most common ... they must orient themselves very well before speaking badly of something that is not like that