Newbies tend to make post based on ignorance - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Newbies tend to make post based on ignorance

there many comments and post in new users section you can take help from that posts thank you send enjoy here Tc

As a newbie you have follow cryptotalk rules . If you don't understand about something then you can Google it and learn yourself .but after doing this you don't understand then you can take help from us .

Its true. I my self read same questions and same topics again and again. But i think that's why this section exist in the first place. If it was not for this section, the whole forum would be flooded by posts like these...

I think before posting comments all the beginners should first go through all the rules and regulations of crypto. New users should try not to copy paste and post meaningful and relevant posts. Otherwise they can get a warning point or their I'd can be banned. This is a best platform to earn money so try to obey rules so that you don't have to suffer in future.

I totally agree, I think that the new ones should read a little more and not be asking at all times things that are already fixed on the issues set, of rest will never finish this of explaining to newbies, because they will always see beginners obviously. 

Of course I want to work here with ignorance. Here I am new.  I want to act in accordance with all the rules and guidelines of the forum. There are many important things that will be helpful and helpful to newcomers.

I agree with you. But they are newbies and beginners to cryptotalk, so there's no harm in giving them a chance to blend in successfully by asking questions even if they are repeated.

On 1/26/2020 at 4:40 PM, Upright said:

Most newbies this, past weeks or even now, tend on Always, asking the same thing on how to get help to get started or be friendly with the user xperience.

When I was a newbie, I learned to understand how to user this platform, basically by exploring and reading those ≈pinned post.

Let newbies try to learn not by creating short post on how to get started

We don't have to blame the newbies about that's issue because they don't have creative experience on making different topics and that's why the admin put their specially section for the newbies

Yes, You are 100% correct. as you mentioned the newbie,. they do like this beacause they are new. Now I realized that why the admin put the rules for to complete the 100 posts first. when you are completing those by that time you learnt everything about the forum and the reduced the mistakes.

On 1/26/2020 at 6:40 PM, Upright said:

Most newbies this, past weeks or even now, tend on Always, asking the same thing on how to get help to get started or be friendly with the user xperience.

When I was a newbie, I learned to understand how to user this platform, basically by exploring and reading those ≈pinned post.

I am new here on this platform. I don't know much about this form.i am learning on this platform. I found it best on internet.it offer to earn as well as learn here.

On 1/26/2020 at 7:10 PM, Upright said:

That is exactly how you should start in a forum or in any new place of work. Asking for help is not going to help, all you have to do is read and explore which would give you an idea how the whole thing work. This is not rocket science, its simple reading and posting, and getting paid. i would personally like to see if mods could deleted such stupid posts, where they keep saying I am newbie and i need help. 

On 3/1/2020 at 9:34 AM, Alina345 said:

No friend every new member don't do this but I understand many new members after doing this forum not read the forum rules and pin post so they have faced some problems and make a post to get the help 

Many of the beginners who are joined here in the forum and asking about how they can get started, I thinks that's those beginners don't have any idea of forums and cryptocurrencies also

Most beginners always ask about things inside the forum, including how to use the forum by posting a topic without knowing that they are breaking the rules by publishing a topic that has one or two lines.

It is the right of every one to post anything that they don't understand, and they ask questions about the forum and how it works, don't worry with time they will improve there posts.

Yes,you are right.Every newbie should read the pinned post first and then post on this forum.As many of them do not do this they post unnecesary topics in the forum.

Yes that's true..some begginer are not so intelligent they joined and make topic help me i  am a new or many other things like that...but i think that they should be read the rules of the site firstly...

That's really good way to point the current problem. i mean i am  new but i prefer to read not just write first. so if anyone one has anything in mind, first go and search the top bar and i almost sure that you will find it there. don't ask random question and spam in the forum man. just don't... 

It is trusty that if you suffer no suggestion about this forum after that you argot be successful in this forum.So The forum policy requirement be cultured before rearrangement to the Crypto forum.

On 1/26/2020 at 6:40 PM, Upright said:

IT WONT HURT TO GIVE A SMILING REACTION FOR THE WORK HERE ♥️

No friend every new person don't do this that have no information about the forum so they have make a post to get some ideas if we hep new members of this forum it's a good work for everyone 

newbies should keep posting effective comments to make people interested in this forum and people should try visit out account by whichwe increase our reputation too. don't post the comments just to complete your daily work.

First i have read the all pinned posts which is more important for me .I am following the rules.I am posting constructive and informative posts on topics.i understand i have to post valid information is comments.

As newbie you have go through all the pinned post that see through the related topics and then you make your own opinion relatable to that post and just reply to that topic

Newbies must have to read the rule and regulations carefully of cryptotalk.

And also see the comments of other users.

How they comment here.

Then you also start work here.

That most help you.

hello. a person who joined crypto talk and want to make some money must go for guild lines where he or she should understand and then follow the rules and regulation so then they will be able to make some money.

This is true, especially in the recent period, there were a lot of non-serious and repeated posts only to achieve the gain. Members who repeat posts did not read the rules of the forum well. We hope that there will be awareness among everyone because this forum provides us with the benefit and deserves to be cared for.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day