Bitcoin and other cryptos turning bearish? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jyz2009

Bitcoin and other cryptos turning bearish?

On 1/26/2020 at 8:32 AM, Jyz2009 said:

All i thought this 2020 will be good for bitcoin as they giving me this false hope that bitcoin will soon regain its glory and will go up as high as 20k usd. But we cant be sure in the future lets wait and see. Thanks

Last time you visited it was August. You still thought that bitcoin was fake promises? What about now then? Is it an asset that can't regain it's former glory and go as high as 20k usd? I really hope you waited and didn't leave but if you did it was your fault.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hope is when you are hold Bitcoin. But you are also seem to hold other cryptos as you are say. I am not have done big research on many but from those I am thinking Tron can be a good investment for very big reward.

• +1 1

I'd love to see what this concerning data was about and got you so scared, it seems that it worked for many and they dumped their Bitcoin for a very low price. I don't understand why these people were in Bitcoin if they were so happy to sell at 50% discount but anyway the markets are usually filled with bad investors.

• +3 1

Bitcoin will only grow and will continue to grow, there is no possibility that it will go down very fast since we have seen how bitcoin exceeds its price and will continue to exceed it because it becomes more popular and more used.

Old post from the beginning of the year. Hope is given in the long run and if you held no matter the price swings that happened now you would have double the money from your Bitcoin investment. This proves that the market is helping the strong hands more.

• +2 1

I remember last January crypto turned bullish until end of February when fears of coronavirus made the trend bearish and ended with a huge dip. This is something that long term investors ignore and wouldn't look for their wallets to sell at the bottom, although I've read many whales opened wallets that were dormant for years and sold this low. It is not that whales are always correct.

Bitcoin and crypto prices often drop and there is no need to panic. Stay calm while holding cryptocurrency because it's commonplace and temporary, hold on to the crypto you have because a bull market is happening right now.

• +1 1

On 1/26/2020 at 8:25 AM, Jyz2009 said:

But somehow saying data and this corncern me a lot.

I read this old post and found two things that are very bad in my opinion. First I read about this which is saying that there is some data that seem to be bearish. I don't know if it is true or not but not giving the source or any other information about this data, makes this untrustworthy. Also it looks like fud created by someone that sold, and I keep reading fud news lately by sellers but what they didn't know is that Bitcoin investors are not going to sell to any fud unless price rises a lot more from what it is.

patience is a virtue that few can enjoy, bear markets tend to be corrections, for example if the price of Bitcoin is unsustainable at 13,000 it is normal for it to fall to resistance and so it happens with all cryptocurrencies, currently there is a race of  bulls, in which basically anyone with funds is making money.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency turning bearish was past tense, presently bitcoin and other cryptocurrency has turn to bullish because the price is very high now and it's always increasing. 

Bitcoin have faced a bearish approach in the beginning and the middle of this year but after that it have recovered itself very quickly back to its normal position and now it's at 19, 000$

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

The bullish market is now. It is ten months later and it had to pass from many difficulties to reach here, we even reached close to 3k again but Bitcoin survived corona and is now on course to making a new all time high. Certainly it was a good bull run until now and we have to wait and see what is next.

I don't know why you ask for hope or what you were expecting. Prices are dropping and rising again. The crypto market is not some scam that will exit and run with your money. Some projects are like that and create bad price movement but if you are in crypto when prices have dropped a lot then you only need to be patient for a longer time to reap the rewards.

• +1 1

Hello friend i think this year was good for bitcoin and in future it will be best for us.you should not lose hope and keep working .The two main point of success on this forum is patience and struggle.so keep working for your success .Best of luck .

Yes, the beginning of the year was not good for digital currencies and Bitcoin good as prices were on a downward path, which made the prices fall a lot until the price of Bitcoin reached 3000 countries, which is a significant drop that affected traders, but Bitcoin recovered and became a continuous escalation to this day

I don't really think the assumptions that most cryptocurrencies taking/sliding into the bearish market is viable, because investors are still buying and the prices as we know are still rising 

I think there is more chances that it can increase in the future. Thank you for sharing this because. We can get an idea that it isn't good for us.I think it's turning bearish because people are selling out Bitcoins at low price without holding.

• +1 1

My friend, I do not agree with you at all, as cryptocurrencies have taken a wide turn and rise in this year specifically because of the Corona virus due to the quarantine. Everyone needs work, so everyone has gone towards cryptocurrencies because it is a very profitable field and earns us a high head and an excellent monthly income Thank you

• +1 1

The market fell in a short period, but it rose again, and many cryptocurrencies were able to break the historical peaks that they recorded in the past, and many analysts say that the rise is not over yet, and we will see a lot of currencies that will rise more.

• +3 1

Everyone thought that BTC would fall in price due to the pandemic and the opposite has happened so what some people expected who predicted what will happen did not happen, so today we see a very stable market and BTC breaking its current prices and making history .

• +1 1

3 hours ago, abohasnn9 said:

My friend, I do not agree with you at all, as cryptocurrencies have taken a wide turn and rise in this year specifically because of the Corona virus due to the quarantine. Everyone needs work, so everyone has gone towards cryptocurrencies because it is a very profitable field and earns us a high head and an excellent monthly income Thank you

When commenting on a post it is good to read the date it was posted too, as this one was posted in January 2020, meaning this is one year earlier and was explaining something totally different in the market from what you see today.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:25 AM, Jyz2009 said:

As i read.some news about bitcoin, i ended up reading this sad article. I am hoping for a bullish market this year as what other signal are saying. But somehow saying data and this corncern me a lot. Please give me hope.

Dear never think and read such articles because now it is the end of 2020 and it is last day and bitcoin has high price and it price is still increasing. It is really beneficial for them who hold it and now they can sell them and can earn high amount so never believe on Evey news because many are fake.

Nobody can predict the future. Ups and downs are part of the growth of any financial market. If there are no ups and downs it is like dead money. So no need to get disappointed by a temporary bear market.

May be on that time brother bitcoins coin price become bearish but now this time Bitcoin has bullish and now touch the 29k price so I think it so the best moment for the all coins and Bitcoin is well.

• +2 1