Important for all new and beginners here - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

For earning good amount we first submitted our 100 posts and then we will register in yobit.net with the same gmail that we use in cryptotalk and then we open our profile in yobit and by here we open the option number 4 cryptotalknew here we write our same gmail and then we save it after saving it here we open our profile again and then we open option number 5 named cryptotalkcompaign here we also save our same gmail and here we received our payment.

Thanks for sharing the important information with us. This is very useful information for beginners in this forum. After completing first 100 post, you have to post 20 useful comments per day and you will get paid for every useful comments with average positive ratings. For getting your payment you have to link your cryptotalk id in yobit. Your comments have to be minimum 100 characters. If you follow the rules and regulations of this forum, you can survive and earn some btc as well as learning many things. 

Thank you for this useful information that will help us work well and successfully, especially for novice people, which will introduce them to the rules and laws of this forum so that they do not get warning points or prohibitions. I hope success for everyone.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Newcomers don't understand much, they have to share some experiences about it. You will try to answer by looking at the posts. Everyone new and old will work the same way, there are some rules and regulations in the forum for newcomers, they should post in accordance with these, and of course useful posts. Don't make unnecessary posts, so if you want to get good reputation, you have to make useful posts.

Users must follow the forum rules or else users will be banned.  Moderators use warning points that they direct to users before they are banned, so beginners in the first place must follow the rules.

On 26.01.2020 at 08:54, Nezar said:

Merhaba arkadaşlar Bitcoin tallk forumundaki yobit kampanyasının bugün sona ereceğini ve tamamlandıktan sonra birçok bitcoin tallk üyesinin bu kampanyaya katılmak için buraya katılacağını duydum, bu yüzden burada yoğun bir şekilde sorulan bazı soruları yanıtlamaya karar verdim. Yeni başlayanlar tarafından forum ve bu konu aynı konuları paylaşan Yeni insanlar bile yok.

İlk olarak: Bu foruma katıldığınızda kurallara gitmeli ve kuralları iyi okumalı ve anlamalısınız.

İkincisi: Kar elde edebilmek için, foruma kaydolduğunuz aynı e-posta ile yobit platformuna giriş yapmanız ve ardından e-postayı boş kutuya yerleştirerek platformu foruma bağlamanız gerekir. CryptoTalk UID'iniz ifadesinin altında sol taraftaki platform ve dolayısıyla platform foruma bağlanır.

Üçüncüsü: Başlangıçta herkes için ve 100'den fazla karakter için anlaşılır ve faydalı 100 konu oluşturmalısınız ve bu konular ücretsiz olarak kabul edilir ve bundan sonra yaptığınız her gönderi için 1000 Satoshi alırsınız çünkü gün içinde size ödeme yaparlar 30000 Satoshi sadece 30 gönderi için ve platformdaki hesabınıza aktarılır. Not Bkz. Platformdaki sayaç için gönderilerinizin sayısını görebilirsiniz. 

Dördüncüsü: Cüzdan seçeneğine tıklayarak ve ardından para çekme sütunundaki her bir para biriminin yanındaki (-) simgesine basarak özel cüzdana çekebilir ve ardından çekilecek miktarı seçip cüzdan adresinizi girin ve yapabileceğinizi bilerek para çekme seçeneğine tıklayabilirsiniz. ticaret yapın ve diğer para birimlerine geçin.

Beşinci: Gönderilerinizin yöntemi aracılığıyla iyi bir itibar elde edebilirsiniz, böylece onu elde edebilirsiniz. Gönderilerinizi yapıcı, herkese faydalı ve özel yapın.

Altıncı: Açık olmayan gönderilerin yanı sıra gerekli konunun dışında kopyalamaktan ve yapıştırmaktan kaçının çünkü bunlar spam ve yararsız içerik olarak kabul edilecek ve bu sizi uyarı ve engelleme noktalarına maruz bırakacaktır. Ayrıca her konuyu kendi bölümünde yayınlamalısınız.

Yedinci: Gönderileriniz konu dışı bir bölümde sayılmaz.

Yönlendirme bağlantılarınızı paylaşmak için bir bölüm vardır, bu nedenle lütfen diğer bölümlere göndermekten kaçının.

Sekizinci: Bu konuda sizi bilgilendirmeden kuralları ihlal eden yöneticiler tarafından gönderiler silinir Bunlar umduğum en önemli şeyler buradaki herkese fayda sağlar ve tüm kurallara uyur Ve eğer bir fikrimi unutursam, umarım eski üyeler paylaşır bir yorumda, böylece konuya ekleyebilirim.

This topic title has been very useful for new members. However, it should be noted that you need to update the topic for any changes that are or will happen after the date you posted. Or new members should thoroughly read the CryptoTalk forum rules and carefully follow the administrators' announcements.

You have made a very good post. It is very useful and informative. Newcomers can benefit a lot from it if they read it well. Keep posting similar useful and stay blessed my dear.

Writing and expressing well, she described the forum and the work in simple and understandable words

The forum only needs the active and committed, so we must respect the forum’s rules and guidelines, work hard and search for new and useful ideas to put them on the forum and get the admiration of the members and thus get good gains.

True , all the begginers should read carefully the topic and understand it. You will achieve from this forum what you want so work with patience . If you understand the topic you will comment easily. 

Thanks for this useful and helpful information it will help the newbie they will understand the importance of the forum and also your post give courage to them fir continue their work 

I think the new beginners post a lot of questions and do not know how to find an answer.so newbies need to follow the rules to the forum cause the moderators with be having a extra load on their hands,It's important for beginners to read this info since they might get confused.

You are write my friend there are some important things to do for the beginners of this forum and also to the old members of the group to comment properly

Thank you dear friend for telling you this process all members should read and follow the rules of this site otherwise they will lose their ID and it is very difficult to lose the ID for which their income can be stopped and it is necessary to earn income here.  Thank you for following the rules well

That is actually the truth @Technology we will never earn from this forum if we don't make impact towards creating helpful topics and posts in any section of the forum we go because it is our primary assignment and we have to accomplish that if at all we want to earn from this campaign.

Hopefully in the time to come our forum has developed at a high level and whatever new members we will make.  As an Easy Referral Program we will be given good bonuses on making members.  In order to increase the number of members in this forum and get maximum profit. 

Yes you are definitely right your information and guidance is very helpful for all of us specially for newbies on cryptotalk if we follow these rules or guidance we'll be able to get good money

• Useful or interesting 1

You make a good post for new and beginner.  Because. Ost of mumber join this forum don't much about this forum,and don't know how to draw money from wallet,but they can get benefits from this post. Read this post carefully if you want to servive on this forum. That all things which is mention on thus post is so important for this forum.most of us asked about to draw money they can draw by the process which is mention in the post.

• +1 1

This is useful for all members who could not understand the mechanism and rules of this site. As a beginner, I struggled a little at first, but a lot of publications helped me, such as your post, my friend.

• +1 1

Previously, they gave 1000 satoshi per post. I just learned this. Now they pay with talk tokens and talk token was very valuable when it was first released. But this forum is still pretty good. That's why we must follow the rules and share quality posts.

Well said dear i am the new on this form i am impressed from your topic if we create our own knowledge we can got the lots of like and comments also we want to share our experience with junior members and we also want to inspire from the senior members 

The important for all new and old members in this forum is to abide by the all regulation of this group and working with your good intention to meet up what you need or oh are here for.

15 hours ago, Technology said:

You have said it all my friend and I will surely make sure I take my time to give the best of my knowledge to the development of this great forum by making Useful quality posts just the way you earlier stated.

And with this believe me my friend you will earn a lot from this campaign because your payment will be made full and you will also get many reputations from members which will also qualify you to receive payment in BTC.

You are right and I think this is one of the best guideline for the new members of the forum. They can easily understand what should they have to do on this forum after they joined this forum. They have to know those rules ans follow them.

• +3 1

I think that most of the member in Bitcoin talk will also have interest in joining here because it is more easy than they do there and also they can make easy money.You have make great post to help new members how to start work properly in the forum.

• +1 1

It's a great information for the beginners.If you broke a rule in thin forum, you can get a warning point depending on the severity of your offense. If you have enough warning points your account can get banned.You can get banned if you are using 2 devices on the same ip address.