Important for all new and beginners here - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

Nice one bro, I appreciate you effort for sharing this knowledge to the beginners. As a beginner you must note that sharing you information's to people may be vary risk, be hard working in making quality post and also avoid acts that may get you banned. Thanks

I think all the beginners have to read this to avoid asking redundant questions on the forum. I'll personally advise them to do a lot of research on topics before commenting

On 1/26/2020 at 10:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

Ooh , that's nice. That post should be pinned on the top so that every newbie first read this post carefully and then take next step. Yes we should read the terms and conditions of this forum so that we can work in a proper way. Thank you for info.

You did a great job, but you have to add that members should avoid randomly giving reputation because they might get banned from the campaign, the reputation should only be given to good posts that contain useful information, and the bad reputation should also be given to worthless posts.

On 1/26/2020 at 6:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

Hello friend, am really excited about this information you shared above with the forum. Am a newbie, just joined a few days ago hoping to make some earning while I learn about the rudimentary aspect of crypto currency, am interested in Security. Hope you can share more about it

thank you so much for guiding me as I am a new member we should follow the rules of this community to stay here if you violate the rule then we can get a warning point or we can also so get banned. We should always be loyal and responsible member we should always try to support this forum by posting good content.

• +2 1

On 1/1/2021 at 5:12 PM, Lapulga04 said:

Hello friend, am really excited about this information you shared above with the forum. Am a newbie, just joined a few days ago hoping to make some earning while I learn about the rudimentary aspect of crypto currency, am interested in Security. Hope you can share more about it

Since you are a new member here, I want to advise you not to quote the entire text because this is not good and it makes the page long and slow, so please select only part of the text and make a quote instead of quoting the entire topic.

A good topic, important instructions for beginners, I think that this topic must be among the proven topics, and I want to add that each section has its own laws, so before publishing in any section, the laws and conditions for this section must be studied.

• +2 1

You have shared this very well my dear friend. Every new member will benefit from reading this post because you have described things very well. I hope that by following the tips mentioned in this post, people will also avoid getting warning points. Thank you very much, you have posted such a good post and shared such a valuable knowledge.

• +1 1

In general the rules still the same but payment system changed , these rules need to be read from time to time even from seniors so we make sure we don't forget them and write low quality posts which will affect the forum quality badly and will also cause us to lose these posts and even receive warning , I already read the rules again today so I don't miss anyone of them

• +2 1

This is a good thaught because all of the experienced are once beginners so this forum just consider the beginners to enter into the forum with a phase one challenge so glad to be here now 

All members are equally  important  whilethe old members  are important  new members should work with honesty and hard to Sucre in the field of crypto world

I think for does that join furum newly should follow the instructions and rules and regulations guide to it, Because if you do that you won't have any problem with this platform,I think If you do that you will what cryptotalk is all about be patience and have understanding with crypto currency.

New or old, all members are here. The reason is that everyone works well here. Hope we all work well together here. Since all the new and old members earn income from here, so everyone has an income here. They have to comply with some urgent matters at all times. They must work well from here and follow the guidelines. If you do wrong, the account will be bent here

Your post is very informative thank you bro I am new on this forum your post helps me a lot. Keep posting this type of content that will be helpful for newbies like me. Thank you you once again for giving me a lot of information about this forum.

Always read the rules of the department first. Newcomers must abide by the rules of the forum as moderators will be overburdened and will not waste time issuing warning points. Yes, the forum will get many more users.

Well explained the working method and extremely beneficial for a new comers. It's a method that every newbie should follow and focus on the quality so that your post could be counted as a useful post and finally u could get coins.

I welcome newcomers to this forum.  Newcomers must know the details about this forum. You must know about the rules of this forum.  We have to work according to the rules.  Moreover, useful posts.  Others' posts cannot be copied. You have to work through your own knowledge. Here you can earn your own knowledge as well as earn money. You can follow and work with seniors. You can't copy other people's posts. So you have to keep these things in mind.

• +2 1

Yes, we should take care of these things so that we do a well  job that this is a very secure platform, we should follow these rules. If we do not follow any rule , we will be removed from this platform, so be careful .

• +2 1

Generally the beginners don't know the rules of this forum and they don't care about that. Then after violating the rules of this forum then they understand that they have misbehave or violate something after getting banned or any warning points from the administratior.

There will be lots of new members on the cryptotalk forum, but too many new members will create too many spammers on the forum and that is very annoying. The rules of the cryptotalk forum are clear, we just need to read the section about forums. Thanks for sharing.

• +1 1

I do not know why people keep on talking about the rules here it is obvious that when we are here so we must follow them and if we do not we will be kicked out.

On 1/26/2020 at 10:54 AM, Nezar said:

It is a mind-blowing information for all of us whether we are newbie or an expert. Thank you for sharing this outstanding information dude. I am a newbie and I was wondering some information like this and I got your topic.

• +1 1

On 1/26/2020 at 11:24 AM, Nezar said:

Yeah you are very right. First of all everyone who are new to this crypto world should read and understand all the rules and regulations of this cryptosystem and work accordingly. That's what we have to concentrate first. The rest will come by its way.

The important thing for all the new and the bigginers is to follow the rules and regulstion and read the requirments of this forum.Make usefull posts and create good ideas related to the topic .Dont be confused its a best site for earning.