Important for all new and beginners here - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

This is a wonderful information thanks for the careness also in this platform of crypto we have to abide by the rule to be safe in the site and wish you more of wisdom and keep learning like this is a good thing to us also

Hello my friend, thanks for your post. It made it easy for newcomers to follow the rules properly. So the post is not repeated and the comment is deleted. Everyone should innovate and abide by the forum rules.

• +2 1

All beginners and newbies can get information by searching in this post. Work on this forum is very easy.you can easily earn by setting at your home.work continuously and work with patience your payment get started and you will get your payment on daily basis.

• +3 1

It's going to a lot more targeted traffic on this community forum right after final one other web site or perhaps community forums due to the fact several should come the following and also because of this community forum I do believe they could deal with this kind of as a result of the community the following admins and also moderator have got perform insert I do believe

First of all I appreciate your work my mate 

It's so much important to know about rules and regulations for this platform

If you do good work this forum pays you off 

Kindly Do work with your hard work and provide usefull and helpfull information to others mate who are unaware from information 

I wish you all the best 

This is a really a great help for beginners in this forum. It should be noted that lots of beginners are faced with the hurdle of knowing how to use the yobit platform successfully. We should always be careful when using yobjts and we should try using the 2A security feature

This data will help them to now more about crypto. thanks for sharing helpful information your topic helpful for newbies .you given many answers in topic I hope in future you post more helpful information.

The payment in the form of btc can never be ended by the moderator because they are want to distribute BTC for the user and campaign of bitcoin will seared every where of the world if they stop paying btc then most of person left this forum.

Thanks for sharing this. It is helpful for everyone. Newbie can know and other member can be aware more from your topic. Everybody should maintain all of the rule of crypto talk and keep the weather good.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful and educative topic,the forum is really wide  with some confusing sections but at least this would serve as a guidiance to the beginners,as a beginner try to know the forum's rules,knowing them isn't enough you have to obey them as well,always make your post informative amd sensible and incase you come across any difficult phase try to seek for help from the senior and well experience members,Goodluck!

All beginners task is to follow all the rules of the forum. We must read all the rules and then try to memorize and must put it to act before posting it. There are lot of newbies who right away get banned before even starting their paid posts , so i would recommend everyone to read the same.

Hello my friend, I agree and thank you for this beautiful and useful post. I will follow these rules in order to avoid the ban points in the future because breaking the rules ruins my effort in the forum

Agree, thanks for your helpful post
Because I think this forum will spread more, so beginners need to follow the special rules, so I recommend that you always read the section rules before posting.

welcome to cryptotalk, i hope your journey was helpful in this forum.

1- the most important thing that all beginners should do is read the rules in the “about forum” section to be able to wor

2- the first task is to create 100 posts of good content by reading and learning from other topics and post

3- after completing the first 100 free posts, each member has to do 20-25 posts per day while maintaining the high quality of the posts to be counted and paid for successfully

work hard and be patient, as cryptotalk is your path to success. .skcess.

Hello my friend, yes, this is correct speech after, log in, to the yobit platform after the first 100 comments and after that, the member begins to comment 30 posts and the first post is to work with a commitment to the useful content, not copying, taking into account the absence, spelling errors

I am a beginner, and some of this information I did not know. Thank you for this useful information. I hope that I will not forget it when I work on the forum

This post is instructive and useful uncommonly to the begginers. The facts confirm that you need to comply with the standards and strategies of this discussion don't spam and tedious post and Don't make different records they will prohibited you everlastingly in cryptotalk. You need to post valuable and supportive substance Because in the event that you post hogwash they erased your post and it's not checked.

• +1 1

Welcome to  new beginners write your own content and complete 100 posts  before generating a new topic should complete your hundred post and after that 20 post per day and at least 50 reactions in a day so keep work

The forum will get more users, so following the rules in the new forum will be a reason to put extra burden on the moderators and will not waste time issuing warning points and will ban any user.

Thanks dear dude for sharing valuable information all the members of this forum should follow the rules of this forum if you do not follow the rules you faced many problems and other words you will be banned. 

Everyone is welcome to come to this forum, there are some BitcoinTalk users who are experts in the crypto world and we need members like them, but from now on I recommend them to read the rules, because cryptocurrency is different from BitcoinTalk.

Dear @Nezar this platform is very important for the beginners if we give full affort on this forum it give lot of benefits this is the best this forum help us to improve our English and learning skills 

Important for all new and beginners here is to follow the rules and regulations of the forum.You have to make 100 posts for free and then you have to make 20 posts daily for earning.Good luck.

The  is a good question, we should add all the questions to the question thoroughly, then after that I don't want to learn as much as we are , the more we post, the more we will get good likes which we have in our reputations. It all depends on us that the better the comments we give, the better posts we share, the more we will benefit. 

Those new to this site. First of all, you'll learn. Skills. You'll get knowledge from the old member. Then post. Post valuable. You'll post useful. Then they can make money. The new ones will work here to gain knowledge. Earn money. Invest in education and skills. They'll improve the English language. An important site for new people. Thank you.