Important for all new and beginners here - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

On 1/26/2020 at 10:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

Thanks for sharing such an informative information wih us dude i am not to much old here i joined this paltform in before 2 weeks but i don't find any posts is such an informative like yours , i also try to work here according to the rules and regulation of the forum and still trying to share useful information in my post hope so i did well here in future..

• +3 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

On 1/26/2020 at 10:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

Yes dear these points are very helpful for all new comer. We should have follow these rules and regulations of this forum. For getting good reputation on this forum, we should create informative and attrective posts.

It will more deal with this gathering subsequent to shutting the other site or discussions in light of the fact that many will come here and for this gathering I figure they can deal with this as a result of public here administrators and mediator have remaining burden I think

Thank you, my friend, your post is very detailed and clear, and in the end it is useful. Thank you for explaining the necessary and necessary stages, it was very useful.

Wow are you giving true records now no longer handiest beginners  I suppose all individuals observe the training its absolutely the brand new comers to assist to us this webweb page however I suppose the bitcoin speak individuals already be part of this webweb page due to the fact no one wait to enroll in this webweb page due to the fact this webweb page will pay certainly so can be welcome bitcoin speak individuals to enroll in in crypto speak family 

Wel explained and information article you have there great job mate newbies should always get advices from professional traders and watch tutorial on you tube.i also suggested them the read the rules beacause cryptotalk is different Forum bitcoin talk but not hard like it    

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Hi friend, this is a very great topics for bigginers. When you join this forum you must go to the rules and read them very well and understand properly. 

Moral excellence that may want an epithetical beginner to grasp the way to wreak hither. Hither each tribesman will position along with making money. Beginner effortlessly double-dyed one hundred warder ship along with work there account statement to gain more along with more clams cherish the present.

22 hours ago, Technology said:

bigpat is removing reputation cheaters from the campaign which is why payment in BTC has stopped since last week, so we should all be careful to avoid losing your account.

@Technology   reputation cheating really big crime and spammers doing this crime so forum removing those accounts, we also help forum authorities in this work whenever notice spammers then report, its necessary because spammers made unhelpful post, and their another teammate gives fake rating and that post made useful, its not good for forum and forum members, 

• Useful or interesting 1

Beginners needs Improve your english grammar better Spelling must not be mistaken at all Give unique answer What you don't understand Read your seniors post And try to understand how they responded 

Beginners need a lot of information and answers to many questions to get started in this forum. But in this post you have explained all the information and how to work very well. Every new member can get complete information from this post and start working in this forum. Very informative and useful topic Thank you very much.

• +3 1

This is a nice information for the beginners. It is the information needed in other to be successful in the forum. Thank you for the beautiful information.

We lol welcome the new users to the forum and hope we keep growing the forum everyday. With the information you have provided it will really help the new members in understanding free steps about the forum and how thinghs work here but with time they all will learn by themselves.

I think this is really good post of beginners and newbies.Many new commers get warning points because they don't know how to performs activities on this forum.They don't know even the rules and regulations of this forum.You well explained such a useful and informative articles.This is really helpful for new members of the forum.

• +3 1

I had no idea that Yobit and bitcointalk were together before, very good advice friend to all the members in general because you have to organize everything as it should be therefore it is very necessary to clarify because this forum does not share the same similarities as bitcointalk this has its differences it is very good that I teach them on the same subject.

Your post is very important and useful for the beginners and thanks for sharing the useful post . They will be able to understand about the crypto forum while seeing the post  and if you broke the rules you  can get a warning point and if you have enough warning points your account get banned. 

Thank you for your advice, senior.I have just joined this forum and have not yet become proficient here. I still don't know much about this forum. Hopefully, I will be able to gain good skills from here by working slowly, and by using those skills I will be able to make further improvements in this forum.

I really liked your post. From here I learned a lot.

I hope, these will help me move forward. Thanks again for this useful post.

Best of luck and create more useful posts for us by providing many other useful information as well. 

There is a lot of illegal act that is not accepted here and reputation cheating is one among them.

To any member who want to actually enjoy his/her stay in the forum, should always be careful in trying to act smartness by cheating reputation.

Yes, thank you for this wonderful piece of information. All the beginner's and newbies here have to make sure that they follow the rules of the forum and stay by the guidelines of the community. This is the single most important thing you have to do and any infringement will earn you a ban.

This is a good idea, beginner supposed to be here in order to have more experience about this platform, and know more important of this platform

I have provided help and assistance to new friends and beginners. I have combined all the questions and answers that revolve around the gnawing of new members. Thank you for that.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Well explained and informative article you have there great job mate  newbies should always get advices from  right the new bies should read all the rules first and then he can easily do all the work in this platform. to get daily payment all need to do regular work.