Important for all new and beginners here - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

nice topic its really important to teach new bias here. this forum is very strict don't copy paste ore don't try to cheat this forum your account and your ip will be banned so be care full before posting on this topic

• -1 1

Respecting the rules here is very useful in order to keep the forum organized and useful for everyone!I think getting experience points is not difficult! Because it only needs to be patient and work hard by publishing comments and new and important topics that benefit everyone who works on the digital currency project

• +2 1

This is one of the most useful posts for beginners I have ever seen because this post tells exactly what a beginner should immediately do after joining in an orderly way

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

These terms are explained so smoothly. Beginners who cannot understand the rules of the forum provided in the About Forum section will easily understand through this post. Thank you for sharing it and making the post. The main rule to survive here is to follow the rules only. It's so simple if you have the intention of learning and gaining knowledge. 

• +5 1

I think this post should be pinned because it contains all the information that is needed for the beginners.Cryptotalk is a very informative forum which help us to know about crypto world . 

• +2 1

yeah every one have to get knowledge before start posts first of all read all rules and also follow this rules if can you try to break the rules your account will suspend for life time or it think your ip address can be blocked so never break rules  

• +1 1

On 1/26/2020 at 6:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

Good and well informative content, the aforementioned rules should also serve as a reminder for existing users as well so that we can all grow the forum to reach a greater hight.

The days are teaching me how to use the forum, a very good post to tell me some basic things, naturally always one obvious things that are important and reading enriches learning, the topics by logical reasoning must be interesting, clear and of interest.
Reading various posts is very good because that way one can make an outline of what is right and what is wrong, each of us contributes a grain of sand to build an ecosystem of mutual help that gives us facilities in many aspects of work to be done.

You will see huge people were registered in this forum but they can't post now anymore because they are banned from here for their mistakes. The main reason was ,,,they didn't obey the main rules.

I think that whoever has a previous job has reaped the result of his work through the excellent price of his work, and therefore the forum should be viewed as a dream job that everyone hopes to work with and thus adhering to the rules and conditions that are very flexible compared to the rest of the sites, especially since CryptoTalk surpasses in terms of the daily income achieved by the member Where it can reach 10 dollars a day.

• +1 1

This is very informative posts about what we must do . This platform is a good opportunity to everyone of us . Crypto talk provides part time job and is a forum which gives information about this crypto world. This posts is really useful for every members.  And if you are thinking of referring a friend then you can give information about crypto talk  with reference to @Nezar posts. 

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this helpful advice that all beginners should adhere to and not violate to avoid being banned from the platform and in order not to see duplicate posts and unimportant questions.
Is there a help section in the forum?

On 1/26/2020 at 1:54 PM, Nezar said:

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

As a beginner in this forum, i actually read this rules and regulations and also the other pinned post in about forum section because my friend said that this is important thing to do before i already do some posting here so that i can avoid being deleted some of my post and also getting banned.

• +2 1

This post is for beginners that help us how to earn money and how to work and what are the rules of crypyto talk. This post is very helpful for beginners.

Hey mate, thanks for your post but rules is change for payment, now maximum 20,000 satoshi and 200 talk coin can earn from this new campaign at yobit exchange. Now rules is very hard to get payment from cryptotalk new campign.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Thank you very much dear friend, very good initiative to create this topic full of information for beginners to start in this great forum that I am sure you will be very grateful
Good luck and great misfortune for the entire community
A big greeting

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

My friends have shared very good information with the beginners. The beginners will gain a lot of information from your post and it will be easy for them to work in this forum. I have seen many beginners who start working on this forum, they get warning points in the beginning. It is very sad for them. But as you have shared very useful information with us, by reading this, the beginners will easily understand your things and they will also understand the way of working on this forum. I hope that you will continue to share this kind of information with us. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

You're truly right, with this new improvement, the discussion board gets new greater customers this means that that cryptotalk will sincerely be busy, and additionally the administrator maybe even extra strict than they had been before. So be careful and understand what you submit, don't spam other humans' work, and additionally keep away from useless posts.thank you.....

Thank you for this useful post, my friend
You helped new members tremendously by posting this useful content!
I hope you get a lot of positive reviews, it is worth your effort!

Please keep posting useful content!

Your publish is very helpful and informative. Thank you to put up my buddy. I am an amateur and that I usually observe this put up. Because I'm able to gain information from your post and I get a large gain to drop here my comment. I usually study cryptotalk discussion board, recommendations, and obey their rules. Pray for me guys.

sir,

its really good post sir 

I think  very good initiative to create this topic full of information for beginners to start in this great forum that I am sure you will be very grateful
Good luck and great misfortune for the entire community!

so it's helpful for anyone's 

Thank you so much for your post sir

I would like to share important rule that all beginners should understand that is copy paste of posts and add useless materials which become the reson of banned 

Very good point. Everyone should follow the rules and regulations. These are the main problems faced by beginners and it is important to follow the rules. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I have been in the last campaign in bitcointalk but it's over just after a few months, only the cryptotalk forum work now and in development now they have more than one campaign in the forum, as you say just to read the rules and anyone can participate, Thanks to remember that 

Wow nice job. you made a simple explanation for the bigginers to understand most important things in cryptotalk and yobit. Am also a bigginer whose still learning. Nice job