Hot Replies Vs Unique Content - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Hot Replies Vs Unique Content

I already mention this comments when forum deleted our posts when we see easy topic we think give speed comment and increase your count but we can't think the next day the topic got deleted and our one count reduce and we do extra work in next but unique topic never deleted and comments also so always try post unique topic and comments to avoid deleted comment and your reputation also grown

Many user post about same topic in the forum, this is very irritating and it spam the forum. Questions should not be repeated as it confuses beginners like me. As a beginner i wasn't aware what is hot replies, now i am fully aware of it, all thanks to your post.

It is very difficult and stressful for all beginners.

They loses interest of work and gets confused that its done or not yet,also they finds its deleted which is very tough to think.

It is spamming the forum

You must make important and useful posts in the cryptotalk forum so that people can learn about Cryptocurrency and if you have information about cryptocurrency you must not do the required post as only here you can discuss Cryptocurrency and you can share it with your movements and others.From here we will earn knowledge about the currency and keep sharing our knowledge.

Yeah, the are topic in this forum where you will see hot replies on it and go check it out there is nothing good writing there, many of the user are just posting for posting sake, I don't even bother to post in these topics, I always goes for unique topics that I understand.

exactly! they complain without thinking thats its their own fault. i admit i am one of them,caught by hot replies as i was new here but i as i noticed everyday,i try as posible as i can to look for good one as it indeed adds additional tasks everyday when it got deleted.

On 1/27/2020 at 8:58 PM, shafi123 said:

Hi i am new here and search such post which tags other and reply by the senior members. And soo in this way i learn about earning in this forum.

I agree to your account.in this way I learn about earning in this forum.and reply by the seniors

On 2/1/2020 at 1:01 AM, Safwah said:

It is very difficult and stressful for all beginners.

They loses interest of work and gets confused that its done or not yet,also they finds its deleted which is very tough to think.

It is spamming the forum

I agree to your account it is difficult and stressful for all beginners it is spamming the forum

On 1/28/2020 at 6:57 PM, Maaz sultan said:

You are right writing on any useless post is equals to waiting your post and time . I try to dont write on any post which is of the crypto currencies and this makes the advantage that me postes will not deletes many time .

Yes you at right that if you make posts on useless topic then it waste of time because the topic get deleted along with your post so make only post in only good topics.

I feels that unique content of much better than hot replies. Unique content will always provide you new and innovative ideas. Whereas hot replies might destract you towards a way which will not be good for you..

It does depend on topic some topics get really get useful replies which help other community members. At the same time some hot content also have alot of copied pasted comments in its section. 

You have said it all. Not all posts need to be acknowledged. 

If someone posts what is off topic and sees no reply, he/she will try to post something better and more informative next time.

But we replying to such posts only encourage them to post stuffs like that more.

On 1/25/2020 at 8:28 PM, Fattkidd said:

I Notice people are posting topic which is really not useful and some content are so useless yet receive hot replies when the useless post got deleted they complain for losing there post or comment even though they have many replies.

I know we want to earn fast but  did you ever think that commenting on useless content makes you work extra.

Just imagine commenting on a useless topic because its  has hot replies,this does not mean you comment will last long there because its got hot replies.

The main idea here is to create to learn to share and to improve not just keep repeating a topic or comments over and over just to earn money.

I saw some post which have hot replies. I think it mean the post get the replies too soon. On the otherside many unique not notice by peoples. And maximum people don't read those posts.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

1 minute ago, Amir YT said:

I saw some post which have hot replies. I think it mean the post get the replies too soon. On the otherside many unique not notice by peoples. And maximum people don't read those posts.

Well yes that how you define Hot replies but my content is about how unique post is different than hot replies. 

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Actually the ratio between hot reply and unique content is 5:3. The members are trying hard to create good content, but they get challenging replies too. 

On 1/25/2020 at 7:29 PM, Ronit Raj said:

Cryptotalk always support unique posts and comments which will help the people being associated to the platform and help them grow. So i support Unique content. 

I agree to you crypto talk Always support unique posts and comment which will help the people

Both are very good job, but if i select one the it is for unique topic, because here you will got lot of important information. and it will develop you for future.

Thank you

On 1/25/2020 at 7:28 PM, Fattkidd said:

I Notice people are posting topic which is really not useful and some content are so useless yet receive hot replies when the useless post got deleted they complain for losing there post or comment even though they have many replies.

I know we want to earn fast but  did you ever think that commenting on useless content makes you work extra.

Just imagine commenting on a useless topic because its  has hot replies,this does not mean you comment will last long there because its got hot replies.

The main idea here is to create to learn to share and to improve not just keep repeating a topic or comments over and over just to earn money.

Yes you are right when people comment or post something useless it gets deleted and they have to work extra to reach the level so it is better to comment only on the posts where you have knowledge.

I think the topics which got most replies in a short period of time and which is really helpful for everybody got the tag of hot reply. That post might be useful for all users of cryptotalk. Thanks for reading.

What a person sees as hot might not be hot to someone else. We have different interests.

I only post in topics I find interesting.

On 1/25/2020 at 8:29 PM, Ronit Raj said:

Cryptotalk always support unique posts and comments which will help the people being associated to the platform and help them grow. So i support Unique content. 

I completely agree with you and I also support unique content because in the unique content we get many information and knowledge can understand many things from that content.

I am supporting the unique content because people are posting many of the question that are useful and also important for other people. 

El 25/1/2020 a las 8:28, Fattkidd dijo:

Noto que la gente está publicando un tema que realmente no es útil y algunos contenidos son tan inútiles, pero recibimos respuestas importantes cuando se elimina la publicación inútil, se quejan de perder su publicación o comentario a pesar de que tienen muchas respuestas.

Sé que queremos ganar rápido, pero ¿alguna vez pensaste que comentar contenido inútil te hace trabajar más?

Comentario imaginario sobre un tema inútil porque tiene respuestas interesantes, esto no significa que su comentario durará mucho porque tiene respuestas interesantes.

La idea principal aquí es crear para aprender a compartir y mejorar, no solo repetir un tema o comentarios una y otra vez solo para ganar dinero.

Commenting on useless topics, similar topics and on new topic with less than 24 hrs, it will surely a waste of time, i'm new on cryptotalk but i have realized it's better to avoid to reply or comment on this kind of topics.

On 1/25/2020 at 5:28 PM, Fattkidd said:

Sometimes we did the big mistake on replying negative to the useless post, its good to give them bad reputations instead of commenting at end of the day the topic deleted with our reply