Ways to earn MONEY - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seijcat

Ways to earn MONEY

I think this is one of the ways to which I enjoy earning from there is a lot or work to be done here there are so many other ways to which we are all said to make sure that we we should follow ieach strategy with every kind of keen eye and in every kind of section we need to run perfectly well in other words

• +4 1

There are several ways to make money online as well, in addition to the one that you reprimanded, such as faucets that pay little on a daily basis, but a lot, as you can work in all of the taps sites together and do not take more than a minute at each tap site

All those methods are really good methods of earning and some can even be used to earn full time incomes such as YouTube.  Theres only one method which I do not really agree with and that is captcha writing, I'm telling you all its a total waste of time because you get to work a lot for very little income. Most of the sites pay just 14 for completing up to 1000captchas. Do not waste your time on captchas

Hey! There are many ways to earn money now there is based on your interest that you prefer having work or business and investment. You can work on many sites for the earning but be careful about the fake sites.

On 1/25/2020 at 1:24 PM, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

So there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

Thanks for the ideas, it is a valuable post. 

But you can also do a trading, if you have a good knowledge. And trading in cryptocurrency is very profitable, if we done wisely and with patience. 

I personally love trading to earn money. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes your points are good for earning but i am a student i have not more time to work i am just working on this forum i worked here two hours in a day i am getting knowledge from this site and soon i will earn money so it is a good option for me

• +2 1

I havent been able to really look for that one thing that we should be able to earn and make money in the truth is we need to work as hard and put up everything that works well for us we need to really be working as hard and putting up everything in the right perspective so today I need to understand what is happening

Doing overviews is perfect way">the most perfect way to gain online! Since it's doesn't take as well much time! And you'll be able progress your English with it! So in my conclusion it's truly incredible in case we discover a great site! I think in Inboxdollar is one of the finest destinations which pay us great sum in the event that we do overviews !

Edited by rebeccafields429

Most of them you have discussed are not paying too much like captcha typing or survey or ptc sites these all are just waste of time you should never go for them in any way.

In fact there are a lot of ways to earn, we just need to find a best platform that suits us very well, remember if you really love what you are doing then definitely every task would be easy for you and have a motivation to work so hard to the point that you will always finish your task. So there is no excuse for us to become less successful, since with the technology we have we could easily find a better job for us, just utilize the technology we have in our advantage.

2 hours ago, Cryptic said:

In fact there are a lot of ways to earn, we just need to find a best platform that suits us very well, remember if you really love what you are doing then definitely every task would be easy for you and have a motivation to work so hard to the point that you will always finish your task. So there is no excuse for us to become less successful, since with the technology we have we could easily find a better job for us, just utilize the technology we have in our advantage.

@Cryptic online we can see many site which is of earning but they pay you less amount and take your time more but I don't need to do a job in other site because I am a part of cryptotalk and I get great amount with an excellent information and knowledge that's what I need I'm really interested in getting new things which I can get from this site so this is good for me..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

If you want to earn then I will suggest you to spend much time in this platform. And you have to need some experience, knowledge, skills to deals with it. And also patience and confidence is need to deals with it. If you follow these things then you will earn easily.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Cryptic said:

Of course mate there are many ways to earn money online and as for me I choose this platform it's the best among all and not only we earn here but we also gain more knowledge that can help us become more successful in crypto world and what's needed is to stay focused then we will surely make it here.

There are several ways to earn money from the Internet, first trading through the forex or digital currency markets, doing surveys, drop shopping, commission marketing, and selling on the Internet. Products by creating an online store

The options are alot and your not running out anytime soon so pick your choice carefully and its a important too that you yourself are having fun on your chosen job and not a forced one as basically damage your personally too so beaware of that.

• +3 1

Hello, there are many ways to make money through the Internet, the most famous of which is to solve captcha codes, questionnaires, manage tasks and clicks, trading and investment, but you have to choose the best broker

Hi my friend this is good question . And a good knowledge convay to other people's.i am new at crypto but I follow the only one way cryptotalk.and there are much ways like games and any other sight but they are not trustable.and cryptotalk is real.if help you so like it

On 1/25/2020 at 1:24 PM, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

So there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

Thanks dear for such kind of information I know some of them but some are new options for me.

You share the good topic and everyone will took benefits from your said method of earning.

There are many ways to make money. You can easily make money using these methods. For example, you can earn by freelancing online. You can make money by working for different people. You can be a good web developer if you want because there is a lot of demand from the organizers right now.

i make some money online via airdrops, i be a part of in their occasions and earn unfastened coin which you could sell on exchanges and give a decent money. it's far loose simply do the undertaking and earn loose money.

First of all thanks for sharing this kind of information. Now in thih technology of world at internet there are the many sites and ways to earn money. And at this forum you can also earn a good amount by simply making the posts. Alos if you have good experience and knowledge then you can also trade to the many digital currencies. And I am also learning a lot from this forum. 

Hello dear dear friends there are many ways to earn money. If you have money then you can spend it in trading and you can earn a lot of from your business. You can invest money in buying and parchasing products. Here you can earn money without any investment on.cryptotalk.

Hi, thank you so much for guiding me for online jobs. I mean seriosly, there are many online sectors where we invest our money, time and skills to earn money and fulfill our life expenses. The one method of online earning that you tells i like the most. That is online teaching. I also like teaching so i try to follow your instructions.

Thanks for providing some online earning ways with us.I will try one by one at all.I am also know these ways is very good for earning money from online.