Ways to earn MONEY - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seijcat

Ways to earn MONEY

Of course there are so many way's of earning moneys,and one of thus places to earn and make moneys are online platforms, thus are like trading, affiliation market, and like you listed above tutoring and online class are some of them.

There's many forum or website which give you lots of money and get knowledge about online working or another business.

We work on cryptotalk and yobit account by investment.

And freelancer earn money by freelancing.

Up work and Photoshop

YouTube and Facebook pages

We can think of cryptocurrency as a very good job because cryptocurrency pays good money for us. If you say we have many types of income sites here we can make good money if you can gain good knowledge from cryptocurrency and get ideas.  Thanks for being able to make money and I have no idea about any other site

Thank you my friend, it was such a nice ideas. There are some other online payment methods such as data entry, viewing ads for payments, etc. Remember my friend there is always fraud cases, kindly double check before entering.Best wishes to all..

• +2 1

This is very helpful for us. I don't know more about online work . I just online work on cryptotalk . I earn money from this forum by posting , trading and investment .  Thanks for sharing the ways of earning . There is many ways to earn money but  most sites is fake and scam that why be careful .

Thanks dear for sharing this wonderful information. I am also thinking about doing some jobs .But my friend there are also some scams we faced on Online .Like doing surveys and you get money .I have never earn from this . Although I have done a lot of surveys I also think playing games will give you money is also scam . 

The way from where we earn is 

• Selling online stuffs (E - commerce)

•Played click ads 

• Work on YouTube   and vice versa

Good post. My friend there are so many options in online for earning money. But it is very unfortunate that many people don't know about this kind of earning source. As a result they are unemployed. 

Trading is a wonderful business, but it needs experience and a good amount of money to be able to trade cryptocurrencies, but it is a dangerous business in which there is profit and loss, so you must be careful 

Thank you sir,  I am a College  student .  Your post is very helpful for me. Because  I want to earn money and aslo focus my educational learning.  So your post help me how I can earn money  and also keep attention  to my education. 

• +2 1

I think it is better to find any job first and work online as a part time work and you will be able to do it full time and better than your job after few years than you can leave your job easily,

You have said almost every way to earn online. I tried surveys and captcha before. But didn't work out for me that much. I am learning free lancing skills beside i am learning trading from this forum amd other sources. We all need a job to have a name in our society. But everyone  doesn't get job. So these skills in freelancing or crypto may help him in future including me. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/25/2020 at 1:24 PM, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

So there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

Dear @Seijcat You have shared a very wonderful information with us. You shared with us all the ways we can make money. You have posted this very useful which many people will benefit from reading. You told us which way we can make money. But a person cannot make money through all these methods at the same time, he can work in one place at a time and can earn money from one place. But you told us about all the methods and information. 

Thanks for sharing such kind of useful post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptotalk forums are one of the easiest ways to earn money.  Here people easily earn through post.  Here knowledge can be acquired with income.  Which is very beneficial and important.  I think this forum is the easiest way to earn.  After joining here, you must follow the rules of the forum.  And must have a good knowledge of each subject.  To give people a good idea by posting through higher skills.  Then it is possible to easily earn in the forum.

Well my friend there are many other ways to earn a good amount through online work. But the cryptotalk platform I like the most because it's 100 decentralized forum and secure. We can easily earn a very handsome amount by working 2 to 3 hours on the daily basis.

My friend you are share good ideas. There are many way available to earn money online but crypto is the best platform for earning money at home. Due to pandemic situation online earning value increase. 

You can earn money by many ways.  The main thing is that you have to work hard.  if you work hard you can success in life.    You can earn by using many web apps.  

On 11/15/2020 at 7:42 PM, Haffy said:

For now I'm only interested in earning money from airdrops, faucets, bounties YouTube channel and also platform like cryptotalk as a student who want to earn extra income

This a good way of earning in crypto world you can influence many people through your voice and bring more people into crypto world. May be you are not earning big amount for now but can be in future. So keep doing this and share more online earning methods with others. 

• +1 1

There are loads of approaches to earn cash online these days. Today open depend on online hotspots for buying anything so great apportunity for selling anything on the web . Crypto gives bunches of apportunoes for earing cash like there are numerous games or spigot destinations.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

There are many ways to earn money here.when you will pay full attention to your work than you will also get reward for it absolutely.so there are many ways but by investing method you earn more and more.

Thanks for your information, I tried many of these ways to make money and they are really working. The internet is like a money maker machine, But you should know how to spend your time and where to invest your money.

With regard to collecting money through the Internet, in a little detail, there are sites that allow you to profit in exchange for tasks that you perform, such as solving a CAPTCHA, and there are sites that pay you for publishing articles, but with a completely different system than here. Your referral on social media platforms and trading is also very profitable for someone who has the knowledge and knows the analysis and various methods, but you need perseverance.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

There are many forms of online work but there are many sites that need a lot of effort and pay you very little how to solve captcha in my opinion I prefer cryptotalk besides that they pay you very well the learning is excellent 

• +1 1

On 1/25/2020 at 1:24 PM, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

So there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

Dude thank you for  complete summary of all the ways of earning but the most important thing is to be patient and be humble and make a decision accordingly just have a good knowledge regarding that particular field. And try to Do that jobs that will also helps you to learn new things.

• +3 1

There are many way that you can earn  money through it  but you have Be careful with most of the business u involved your self this now a days. Because there a lot of fraud start doing online business 

There are dispense of approaches to earn money online without pressure or with little pressure. I go with procuring something on the web a greater amount of like an online business or like cryptotalk and furthermore you can look for a work or do some handwork with both you will be offset and effective with Time.

BetFury