Where i can see my rank? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mbohpiyeya

Where i can see my rank?

I just joined because i see more people now online at here and leave bitcointalk, how to gain my rank? any special rank like at btctalk? 

31 minutes ago, mbohpiyeya said:

I just joined because i see more people now online at here and leave bitcointalk, how to gain my rank? any special rank like at btctalk? 

You can see your rank by clicking on 3 lines button on top right. After clicking on it you will see the option of browse. Simply click on it and you will see a option of leaderboard. Tap on it and you will see rank of people. Also you can go to your profile to see number useful posts you have made.

• +4 1

This forum is not a bitcoin tallk system, it depends on the number of posts to get a rank and not benefits. For example, when you reach 100 posts, you get the rank of jr member, and so you can see your rank through the profile.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

44 minutes ago, mbohpiyeya said:

You can click on the triple bar in the upper-right corner-> then click the account. there you can see information about your rank and number of posts. In this forum there is no special treatment for each rank and merit system.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Everything looks much easier here than on a forum sneaker. You can see the rank below, where are the total number of posts, and in your account. 

I see you're new here.your post is very low. So you may not find your rank. You can see the rank of the members of this site by clicking on Browse and clicking on the leaderboard. you can flow your profile too.

56 minutes ago, mbohpiyeya said:

Yes there is a ranking system on this website. You could see it on your profile. Click the three lines on the top right corner of this website, click account and then profile.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

You can see your rank inside your profile, and in posts it's represented by the reputation points or the little plus sign next to the name

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I feel that this forum is very good to earn money by following its guidelines and working according to its project and programs, if i talk about how to gain rank then its very simple to understand that as much as you post in this forum you will be able to increase your rank your post should be valuable and meaningful. 

You can check your rank in your profile in cryptotalk. You can find it in the upper right corner, click the more option and you will see the profile, click it and you can see what rank you are now.

You can see your rank in your profile section. I think you are a newbie to this site. First try to complete you 100 post and start earning. Don't worry about your rank if your post are good then automatically you will get a good rank.

5 hours ago, Zervanix said:

for now cryptotalk still regulates rank using the number of posts and there is no merit system as implemented by bitcointalk

Yes you are right now cryptotalk still regulates rank using the number of posts and there is no merit system as implemented by bitcointalk.

You can see your rank to your profile mate, you can just explore this forum to become familiar on this, i hope that you are being happy with posting here mate.

11 minutes ago, Towhid said:

Hi friend here you can earn bitcoin satosi free by using reply post.Every day you need to creat good post to reach rank post.

Okay 

You can see your rank on your profile and the rank increases by number of subjects only and you do not need a benefit to be promoted

It is very easy to see go to your profile and there down you can see the rank of your simple but if you are thinking that rank does matters that doesn't matter with your earnings in this forum only your post matters 

you have posted here and you can see left side of your username and down of that is showing your rank.till now nothing is different for each rank user but i have seen soon they will lunch signature and then rank will needed

There is nothing different for each rank user but I soon found out that they would eat the signature and then need the rank. You post here and you can see the left side of your username

To see your rank go to the menu and then go to account where you find your profile click on it and your profile opens up with your post counts and reputation there you can find your rank too.

468x60-3.png

7 hours ago, rimongbuloh said:

I do not understand about cryptotalk, because I just joined or try to ask in the forum maybe they already understand a lot about cryptotalk.

Maybe it's from your lack of understanding because it's a beginner so you say that to the media but you need to be calm and patient because soon you will understand about cryptotalk by knowing the rules in the forum so I'm sure you will feel happy to be in cryptotalk later.

8 hours ago, mbohpiyeya said:

You will gain your rank by your post or the content you have posted. You will need a useful forum post that will help this forum to gain your rank. If you want to see your rank, you can tap or click your profile to see your rank, and also it depends on how many useful posts you have. 

On 1/24/2020 at 8:23 PM, mbohpiyeya said:

You can see that and there is only few people here unlike in bitcoin talk and the rank here does not matter we have the same earning here.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

9 hours ago, mbohpiyeya said:

Yes you can earn your rank. You need just post daily. You can find a post about rank. You can see how much you need to post for promotion your rank.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA