Free 500 doge from Yobit - Page 4 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Free 500 doge from Yobit

On 1/24/2020 at 6:56 PM, hmind said:

Hii all get free 500 doge in Yobit freecoins page now, just share in your tweter and you will get 500 doge for free Hurry up.

Thank you so much I didn't know that Yobit is giving away 500 free dogs. I'd like to get 500 dawns here and hold it if the price goes up in the future.

wow, that's great. thank you for sharing this amazing news, now I am going to claim my free 500 doge coin.

So sad that I have no tweeter and dont have a plan to do one. Maybe this 500 free doge coins is for you guys, might as well grab it. 

Thanks for sharing this, i did not know about it. Yobit is doing really good by giving us so mich opporunities for earning. I will check about this. Yobit is best exachange so far and really loved it.

10 minutes ago, Kakabba said:

if anyone knows about them, I hope you can make a gooI tried it and received the reward, thank you very much my friendd money income from it.

You are right but yobit is better than GOI. Here you can make a lot of income easily and there are many sites where you can earn money by joining. Orthopedic looks like getting 500 doge coins from yobit.

On 1/24/2020 at 1:56 PM, hmind said:

Hii all get free 500 doge in Yobit freecoins page now, just share in your tweter and you will get 500 doge for free Hurry up.

It's not available any more, but I must to admit that is really good.

Because I already talking about that (Freecoins) when you collect all coins they dont have value to trade with them, and this 500 DOGE is over 1$! And if they do this every week that will be great, because users will share Yobit on social networks and that is good advertisement but of course that be some limit for example first 50 or 100 users can get free DOGE or some other coin with that value (like for this last/first one). And one more thing are you sure that was 500 DOGE not 400 DOGE? Because I see on one Yobit Telegram channel that was 400 DOGE.

P.S. I'm not sure but I think that you can get informations about new offer/freecoin here on Yobit Telegram channel:

https://t.me/EarnWithYobit

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Yes, I managed to get these 500 coins, it's a pity of course that it is not as generous as the last time but also not bad (For a person who does not work)

Yes I saw it before, but the problem is why they didn't release this news in cryptotalk like an official news, because I didn't know about it until I read it in Facebook, but I arrived late, because they are requiring 20 trades to collect this,and when I refreshed the page, this offer disappeared 

I think this airdrop is not worth it because the fee for withdrawing doge on the exchange is 500. Although we exchange it for other coins I think this nominal is too small.

It is one of the reason why I  like freecoin in yobit . One month ago I got 500 dogcoin and 400 rup . But be careful you must be active 20 days in trad to get some of this offers. 

Unfortunately this giveaway with 500 free doge from Yobit is over. I would have been nice to also get this free coins because I personally never bought or use doge coin for trading 

Really sad i think now that is over. I don't know where the button itself. Mostly is token in the investbox. So if you know how to get it now. Please sharing with us. Maybe for you all that Dogecoin is really cheap so not worth to collect, but for me i am really appreciated when getting small amount of crypto.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

What a great offer, there is opportunity to earn many free coins in yobit and i believe they have helped a lot of people including me, try it guys.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Is this true? I did not notice that it must have ended, how do I know about it in the future and can I trade with the free coins I get

So sad but i miss this kind of give away but in the near future i think they will give again i hope i will able to get just like the yoda coin.yobit is one of the best exchanger when it comes to free coins they really great

although it is a small amount but it is good as a present .. however inside the conditions it need to be a user of the Yobit platform and traded on it for a minimum of 20 days similarly to participating on social media. I trust that the customers of the Yobit platform continually deserve more than this cost.

i am slos working on yobit exchange but i did not get hese 500 Dogecoin can someone explain me please that how i can get 500 dogecoin free on yobit exchange.

I had no idea that we may actually earn 500 doge coin with yobit by just sharing or posting in facebook or twitter. Because I thought we may just earn 1 doge coin per posting with those two platform.

On 2/1/2020 at 7:38 PM, Crypto555 said:

500 doge coins is worth around 1$ today and that is honestly a pretty good amount of coins just for doing a tweet on Twitter. Yobit is great for offering this much amount of free coins to everyone 

Yobit is offering a lot of this free deals on their platform and they also offer multiple free coins with their feature. That's why yobit is a great exchange, especially for beginners 

It is a pity that I did not have time to get my coins, although the distribution of coins was not as large as on the exchange's birthday, it was still possible to get $ 1.35 for free.

I think it is a great opportunity for us. Now we can easily earn 500 Doge from yobit. And we can earn some profit.

hmm, 500 doge what should I do with it, not much value but it seems fine, will help me something. I will try it, now is this program still available?

5 hours ago, Saif588 said:

I think it is a great opportunity for us. Now we can easily earn 500 Doge from yobit. And we can earn some profit.

You are earning 500 doge is not a bad idea  and the current market of 500 doge is very good value and if we hold it then i hope its value will gonna to increase more.