Bitcoin or etherium? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atacia

Bitcoin or etherium?

On 1/24/2020 at 5:09 PM, Atacia said:

Which one is easy to earn points bitcoin or etherium?

I think bitcoin is the best because bitcoin is ruling the market right now and also it rules before it the past but also etherium is 2nd ruler of the market right and this isn't deniable but I prefer bitcoin.

Bitcoin is very expensive rather than ethereum. Bitcoin is launched in 2009. Ethereum is launched in 2015. Bitcoin transictions are manual and ethereum are automatic.

I thinks bitcoin  is more important then ETH because it is the King of the crypto market and no coin can replace it. Most of sites gives their payment in bitcoin. Bitcoin has more popularity then ETH.

For me both currency is good so if you have enough money then buying this two will really give you profit. And if you dont have enough the splitting the money into these 2 is also a great idea.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:09 PM, Atacia said:

Bitcoin is most popular and i think bitcoin is easy to earn. Because in crypto talk we also earn bitcoin for just posting here.

I have been monitoring the price of both bitcoin and ethereum recently and i noticed that ethereum could be good if you want to think short term and want to earn, but if you are thinking long term i would suggest bitcoin. Look at the market and see as these two rise and fall. And think about trading to maximize your profits. Don't limit yourself to only two types of crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

all people recommend Bitcoin cause in most of the time its price increases and if it decreases 
it is just matter of time to get back to the previous price and higher 
so bitcoin is much safer than ETH 
and also BTC is the main coin in crypto world 

On 1/24/2020 at 2:09 PM, Atacia said:

Both have a good value but of course bitcoin better I focus on BTC much more than any other crypto I think the price will rise more so you are the winner if I can buy bitcoin now I will cause if I planned to hold I didn't lose with the reason of increased balance day after day. So we caring more about BTC it is easier for the high amount of it. 

I thing bitcoin is best . Which we collect when we usefull comment do . Which is the best bitcoin for us .  New member can also typing and can collect bitcoin

In any case it is ETH, since most airdrops are tokens and therefore earn only Etherium, but in the long term and with a scheduled purchase, you may earn more with BTC

All are good to earn points from them but bitcoin will still be at the top of ethereum, and this is because bitcoin is a very valued, popular and it has a very large price in the market. So i could choose bitcoin points because with it i can earn a lot of profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Both has value ... But bitcoin has the most high value ..the ethereum Has value also but not more than bitcoin.. ethereum is less when you withdraw unlike the bitcoin has more higher when you withdraw it.

for me earning bitcoin is easier than eth because the oppourtunity of earning btc is world wide. besides the price of btc is great. so earning btc is easier.

I prefer Bitcoin as the consequences of bitcoin is comparatively rising and the price of bitcoin is the a good number exclusive amongst other crypto currencies.

Hi brother i join my crypto account just now what you say about bitcoin and etherium. For mine kind of information i know that bitcoin is a digital currency and erherium i dont know please tell me about this

On 1/24/2020 at 1:09 PM, Atacia said:

both are good, they are also my top 2 coins so.. but i think even if bitcoin has less "practical power" then ethereum (because on bitcoin you can't create smart contract, dapps, etc..), bitcoin it is the best coin compared to eth and to any other coins that there are on the market. because bitcoin has a huge storing value, like gold is for the normal world

Actually, I will support both because recently are used to invest only in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the most fastest growing cryptocurrency Which is also most expensive and popular but now it is also got the same potential just like Bitcoin and their prices also rising very fast. So I think this to is the best cryptocurrency among other cryptocurrency right now.

For me it is bitcoin, I choose Bitcoin for the reason that commonly of the projects they enjoy bitcoin as a payment for their service. Also, bitcoin is supplementary forcible than ethereum.

I personaly choose Bitcoin and i think Bitcoin is future because it,s value is increasing and become more famous,but we don't have to forget about etherium because his technology is advance from btc.

In my opinion the easiest thing to get is of course bitcoin.  Why because we only need to make useful posts and comments and connect with someone's question, we will get the bitcoin and we can check the truth through the yobit site.  And Ethereum has a long term with us getting Aridrop so we will get money quickly if we have disbursed it, with a very long time to get the code can take 1 to 2 months.