Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

I prefer to invest my money in crypto currency even the risk of it is very high than keep it at house. We all know that many investor or trader attract to get involved in this coins, bitcoin in particular because of the huge profit earned.

Well investing in a house is quite difficult but in crypto its easier, why? because for example if you are just investing your money in house then you don't have any means of income so for me i will invest first in crypto and save up money to buy house if i've accumulate enough money.

they are two different types of investments, a real estate investment can give less profit but it is safe over time, investing in bitcoin is very risky but it can also give returns of 200%, you have to evaluate carefully the risks you want to take...

They are different things and it also depends on your situation, if you already have a house and want to invest because in the short term bitcoin is more profitable, in the long term the house is more profitable in my opinion. Cheers

I prefer to take a position money in crypto as opposed to investment that around the residence due to the fact you can find diverse fees for your appropriate operating of your home, just like electrical energy costs, servicing as well as other charges yet there's no or perhaps bare minimum payment regarding buying crypto and also which can be a lot more rewarding as compared to investing in a residence inside lasting.

I prefer to use investing in crypto because  my money become  double or triple if the price rise or the bull run happen. Investing in crypto is very profitable  because  its price is changing anytime. 

11 minutes ago, Prince Shakil said:

Yes, but I would prefer to invest in currency because I think investing in cryptocurrency can bring a lot of benefits. Hope you understand the answer to my question. Thanks sir

I agree with you it is better to invest in cryptocurrency because you can earn multiple times than investing a house, it takes years to earn a decent profit.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

i recommend to invest in real state this  is secure and safe for you in real form do not trust on online sites it depend on bitcoin some it will go up and some time down so you should invest in real state 

On 24.01.2020 at 00:18, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

It depends. In my opinion in case I would like to get more stable but lower profit I would invest in the real estate. This type of investment always works - it is in demand always, you may rent it out or sell one day. But in case I would be more risky person and would like to get higher profit one day, I would invest in crypto. But I should be ready to loose assets in both cases. And what I would like to admit that risks to loose assets in crypto are substantially higher. But in case you win in crypto, oh, you will really get a lot of pleasure)))) 

Edited by MilaNi
  • +2 1

with all do respect to anyone but investing your money in a house is also a good option because its not just a house but its your future and your kids future as well so not just crypto.

Its Totally depends on time. Suppose if i don’t have no place to live then working is impossible. Or live in rent house you must not like it. For this first you must make a house then invest on crypto. But if you have already a house then you should invest on crypto nothing else.                  

I think that buying a house in a good place will be much more profitable than cryptocurrency (you can safely earn 100,000+ dollars on a house without any risk, and you can lose all your savings on cryptocurrency)

1 minute ago, sinonbaba said:

We can invest in it since it can increase a lot and a house is not the best thing to invest in.

Well for me only renting a house if I have given a chance to have money for house down payment I will do that. And house and lot is a good investment. Yearly lot value increase. 

I prefer to invest in a house, we all know that this market is very capricious and high risk. And as the times are, it is better to have something safe, than the hope of getting rich with the btc or other crypto

I didn't understand exactly what the houses had to do with bitcoin, I know Nick would laugh at my comment a lot, but I feel a lot of ignorance when you talk about topics I don't know.

On 24.01.2020 at 02:24, suzuya said:

I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency because it's way more easier to start investing on it than a house, also once I become rich here in crypto I can start investing in other things like buying house, lot or even a car. Every legit investment can become profitable as long as you know what you should do.

I agree with you, also i prefer cryptocurrency, it is easy to deal with, also i can reach them in evry time and evry where because i invest by my mobile phone

Investing money will depend on our need. If i will have nothing to purchase or my essential needs are already fulfilled and have enough extra money to use then i will definately try to invest it in crypto currency. As i have enough knowledge about investing into cryptocurrency so i will try to make profit from that invested money. Thank you.

After Bitcoin collapsed in the past years, people panicked, but in return, someone bought fear and bought Bitcoin from low levels to sell it at the level of 12,000 dollars at a later time.

for me investment in reall world is better when i collect a good money i will work more in here than crypto.

Bitcoin has shown great growth but I would not risk investing in it the equivalent of a house. If the country of residence is promising, it is better to have a house in it.

Of course, I choose to invest in bitcoin, I invest in bitcoin, I have a profit and I can buy houses, I like and I believe in bitcoin.

I think that investing money in a house that is built in a good place is much better since the price of it will grow every year than investing money in a cryptocurrency that can collapse at any moment

i would like to invest in a house because there is no more issue of scamming at least may e some practicle issue but not as much here.Thanks

15 hours ago, nirob777 said:

I think I would prefer to invest in a house that I can rent out for a few years. Not only are you making a monthly rental income, but your property may also be appreciating. But it'll give me good money which will help me to buy one house for me and my family without investing in crypto it isn't going to happen so first I will invest in crypto then in my house.

The both will be of advantage to us, a house value appreciate over time if it is located at the right location, and bitcoin appreciate and reduce too which might be a game for you