Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price?

Well ideally, i prefer to buy cryptocurrencies not only bitcoin at a very low price and these is so because i want to maximize my profit rather than buying at an expensive rate

Edited by Froshk

It is very difficult to decide the cheapest price or the most expensive price. When the price falls everybody feels that the price will further go down. But suddenly the price rises and we miss the chance to buy at a low price. Similarly is the case with the expensive price. So one must take a chance and make a decision.

In my own opinion I prefer bitcoin at both prices so that I will be able to purchase when It's low and sell when it high that is will be able survey the market in the way it will favour me...

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, people are afraid that when its price falls, the currency will die..You must sell at a high price and buy at a low price in order to make high-value profits..so there is no fear of an increase or decrease in the price

Most likely the ideal bitcoin price is about $ 13,000. When bitcoin costs exactly that much, then it will become very stable and there will not be such sharp jumps and drops. It is at this price that there will be an ideal sphere for the development of cryptocurrencies.

Every person says something different about this, whoever wants it at a cheap price because he wants to buy it, and whoever wants it at an exorbitant price, he wants to sell, everyone depends on his personal interest, but the market cannot be controlled by people who talk about their opinions only.

There is a very famous and good website which has the prices at the exact moment, it is continuously fluctuating and this is Coinmarketcap, this platform says everything about cryptocurrencies, their percentage, their volume, their price continuously rising and falling. But I highly recommend you to buy and sell, it is the best exchange which most of the people in the group use, and it is Yobit. The best market price.

It is estimated that the btc will rise even more, taking into account the bull market of a little more than 3 weeks ago, and after this the btc has remained above 30k it is very likely that by the end of the year or mid-year the btc go up much more, and this is why undoubtedly many people still invest in btc.

• +1 1

The answer depend on if you want to buy or to sell if you are a buyer then of course you will prefer

bitcoin price to be cheaper as possible and the opposite if you want to see your bitcoin however im

not a bitcoin investor im just trading altcoins and trying to make some profit

Of course friends, the price of Bitcoin is more or less depending on the situation.  But when we buy from the bitcoin market, it is better if it is less.  However, the price of Bitcoin is controlled by the money market.  Bitcoin's price level is constantly rising.  When I invest or hold coins, there is a lot of profit to be made.

That is why analysis should be done after that. It is not possible to get Bitcoin at cheap or expensive prices because now anyone will sell Bitcoin everyone will try to hold

Bitcoin is more profitable when we buy at a very cheap rate and value then subsequently sell at a very high rate and value

We can know the price of bitcoin from the market and we have all the details about it in our yobit account. If its at a low prices then its the time to buy it and if its high then its perfect time for selling it.

No the price of bitcoin is low and people think that end . But this is trading cycle some tume price can be low and some time it maybe high. So now it ti.e to but and after when price goes high then we can sale and earn profit.  Price low doesn't means bitcoin dead . No bitcoin is on cheap rate and price after some time it go to high. I like in both way.

We want to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price, but whenever we strive for this currency to be adopted by all countries, then its price will increase and become circulated by everyone.

I prefer both situations the cheap price and high price, because if it is in cheap price there’s an opportunity to buy bitcoin and wait for the bull run comes. That kind of investment is an easy and safety way as long as we have knowledge on how to read the graph. Holding bitcoin needs a lot of patience because it took days and months to see the market movements but if the time comes we will benefits a lot.  

Actually, I haven't developed much in this area yet, but I guess it's not that hard to understand if bitcoin is cheap or expensive. I think the more bitcoin falls below its maximum value, the cheaper it is.

Bitcoin expensive price i want becasue i but the ALT coins so much types and that is the reason that i want that the BTC touches the sky and the other ALT coins will also go high and that time i sell my all ALT coins in a good price.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think if some one is planning to buy bitcoins then it better for them to buy when the prices are really down so that they wont be needing much capital though. And whenever they are trying to sell bitcoins then look for when the prices are really high.

On 1/24/2020 at 1:57 AM, Hendy1 said:

Buying at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?

I think you should always focus on the market for trading.  Because no one can predict when btc price will increase or decrease.  You should buy and keep stock when btc price is low in the market.  Again, btc should be sold when there is a hint of price increase. I think all traders should follow this strategy.

The best way to check prices is through regulators such as coinmarketcap or coingecko, there are reflected all the data related to the precise data of both bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies available in the market, so it is easy to know when to buy and when the price increases

We all want bitcoin at low prices, that's the idea, the smart trader buys at low prices and sells at high prices, to know which prices are low you must understand that there are supports and resistances in the charts of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, if the price it reaches a price like 42k but then makes a correction and the price goes down to 30k, then goes up a bit and goes down again to 30k, where we can see a big support, that can be your entry or low price to buy.

Of course the basic motto of trading buy low and sell high.If you asked another person selling bitcoin his answer of course he want it to go down.If i have big amount of money i want on a bitcoin in cheap price.

well, of course, the essential saying about trading "take low furthermore monger high" as well as to know every time to shop for plus to sell I always monitor the overall movement containing coin palmy coinmarketcap plus if loving confer with percentages at the moment I start to shop for and/or sell for I discuss with that chances of that happening.

The simplest and easy way to know the lowest and highest prices of bitcoin you have to analyze the market with proper care and then find out the average highest and lowest prices. After that you can easily understand that the price is low or high now.