If you have time machine then what can yo do? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto Rifat

If you have time machine then what can yo do?

If I find this time deity in our time, I can go back to 2009 at the beginning of the Bitcoin work and never miss the opportunity from my hand and start working on it from its beginning and gain a lot of wealth through it.

If time machine really exist I would have travel back on time and buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrency projects which have now succeeded in crypto market and also travel back to present to Benefit which I will be rich from those coins I bought. 

Yes if i have time machine then I will first of all go back to when bit coin was first launched then buy many of it then i will now come back to this time and sell it then I will now gain more money and profit 

• +1 1

On 1/21/2020 at 4:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

I guess we are having similar plans, considering the current daily increase in it's value and influence on the Global market. The other I would do is to inform close friends and family members to also buy bitcoins with every money they have. Hope I didn't sound too greedy.

On 1/21/2020 at 5:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

This is really crazy, from $ 0.03 to $ 34,000, but in the future, will Bitcoin still be in control?
We may see one of the currencies that exist now that dominates the market. Perhaps you should go to the independent as well 

• +1 1

I would do what everyone would do, I would go back in time and buy as many as possible and sell them at 2021 maybe when the price hits 40k.

I’d go back to those times where btc ltc and ethereum were unknown and not interesting to people. Then I’d buy as much as I can. Keep it and then go back.

• +2 1

23 minutes ago, selfmade said:

I would do what everyone would do, I would go back in time and buy as many as possible and sell them at 2021 maybe when the price hits 40k

@selfmade Hello mates, If i have a time machine, i will go to 2010 and buy a lot of bitcoin with a low price. When i come back in 2021, i would sell all the coin and became rich easily. This is a dream, it is not possible in this time. So work hard,  you can change your life by hard working. 

Hahaha, this is really cool. Your topic made me laugh, my friend, everyone here wants to go back to the past time to get Bitcoin. I think that the people who keep the Bitcoin are very lucky people, especially after the bitcoin price has doubled terribly

• +2 1

I think that More effective lessons than calls in crypto calls most of the time have scamed and collecting information about them very difficult.It is very important to fix all the mistakes in our lives, if possible I will be reversed so that I am correcting the mistakes I've done before the past.

Lets be realistic, if you have time machine then people will have it too, and all of them will do the same thing you intend to do, and if all the people did the same hing at that time , then Bitcoin would have taken a completely different course and it might be now worth of three dollars instead of thirty thousand Dollar.

time machine means the ultimate power and we can do a lot of things with it becoming richest person of the world is one of them and buying the cryptocurrency is one of them too.

On 1/21/2020 at 5:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

Maybe I go back to the past time and work as a pizza seller and sell pizza for 10,000 BTC, as happened before, it really made the pizza seller today one of the rich I think

• +2 1

This is very funny. But I am agree with you because many people didn't aware about cryptocurrency till now and we are trying to bring them on this platform. So that in future they didn't not repeat same thing again. They can earn money for their basic needs and get knowledge from this platform.

The Time machine will not only change your present but also it can change your past and future so it is not only about the money it is about a lot more things than that

Oh if I had the opportunity to go back in time, I would just go back to when bitcoin was launched then buy lots of bitcoin and still introduced and convinced lots people into buying and also telling them the benefits it will give them in the future if it value rises.

My friend I hope there is a time machine really, I will do a lot of useful work, and most importantly I will go back to 2009 and create my own currency and make it stronger than Bitcoin or I will buy a lot of Bitcoin, it is very wonderful. 

• +2 1

On 1/21/2020 at 9:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If I had a time machine I would have bought a lot of bitcoins in 2009.Because in 2009 the price of Bitcoin was $ 0.03 but now its price has gone up a lot. Now it is priced at $ 36,000 which is much higher.

I will say that, machine, maybe I will go back to the year where bitcoin is really cheap and it is very easy to get and also I will transfer it to the wallet which has been working and working till this year.  It can make me really rich because I can easily buy bitcoin. Like this but I think it is not possible to go back to the past now although it is possible that we will earn the profit for which we wish we will collect bitcoin now but after 10 years it is worth it.  Will be more than.

If I have a time machine so then I Will go back in 2009... So I buy many bitcoin and hold with him and then I come back in 2021... So that's time I sell some bitcoin and take too much profit from this.. and some  bitcoin keep with him when they Cross 100k dollar so that's time I sell it and take too much benefits and become rich...

That is interesting if I have them time machine I want to go no in the previous decade where the profit on the Bitcoin is very high and also agree I also so want to go in 2009 and want to enjoy the good rates of Bitcoin

Too funny but to cheap in my own modest philosophy o think it should not be far back above early 2020 stage that bitcoin was collapsed to the smallest amount of $3800 dollars affected by global out break of covid-19. That amount is good to buy to make enermous profit with the present day bitcoin price of $39135 

3 hours ago, katri2 said:

When bitcoin first came to market, it was cheap and not a lot of people knew about them. I heard that people at one time even give tons of bitcoins for free. I'll go there, and i'll hold my Bitcoin stake for the next few years, and sell them and buy them again. But a time machine will be very useful.  

@katri2

I totally agree with you my friend, if I had a time machine, I would go to the start of the big bitcoin rally and buy bitcoin with everything I got. The bitcoin was so cheap by then. That would make me a millionary by now 😄 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, if I returned in 2009, I would buy several thousand bitcoins, knowing in advance what will happen in a few years, I would start studying the market, trading and everything related to the crypto world earlier.

It's a fun question and i think we can see too many creative comments. I think i would do the same thing but i also invest the succesful companies in their early days. Actually i will stole the biggest ideas like uber, tiktok, etc. I would probably the richest man alive, but these are all impossible and we should focus on our work.

• +2 1