If you have time machine then what can yo do? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto Rifat

If you have time machine then what can yo do?

If I can arrange the machine on this site so I would like to work more and more that I want from that site on it and are much and more profitable running through this site because there are many people who are very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better known about this site Prayas advice to all member to keep well connected on this site and and much and more portable running through this site.

Well, definitely I will also do that, I mean even though I just knew about cryptocurrecies very late, I will say that we have missed lots of chance to purchase Bitcoin when it was introduced, I would have turn back the hands of time and purchase as much as I could, because what a profit someone who has bought that cryptocurrecy at that time would make.

My friend, I think that we should get away from unrealizable fantasies and invest our time in learning more about cryptocurrencies because they are the ones that will benefit us in our lives in the future, but if you want my opinion on your question, I will do exactly the same as you and go back in time and buy as much bitcoin as I can.

• +3 1

With a time machine I would not do much. All I would do is travel back in time and then buy bitcoin at low prices and then bring that back to the current time and I am sure I would be among the world's richest.

if would have that option, i would go to 2009 to change my habbits to become more effective.

I should work more on my studies to gain more knowledge.

Because i was an average that time, i have only learned little from my past, But now i have realised that if that could kot happen in past yhen no matter.

You can even do better in current time by adopting good habbits.

And i just want to become a good reader and learner.

I want to inprove my learning abilites.

Litterally i do not want to buy a single bitcoin.

Because it just a piece of money.

Nothing will improve here to improve my personality with that kind of thing.

Hilarious but I agree, that I would often go back to the days of 2009 and will buy the bitcoin in less prize and then I will come back to these days and can buy them ,can earn a lots of profit here as much as I can....but it is not even possible.

if ever i have a time machine then i will go to the time when the bitcoin was listed as the highest value to learn how working that and maybe back to the present there's a enough money to me to invest a business and get my own house .

• +2 1

I will go back to the time when Bitcoin was $ 1 and buy a large amount from him in order to become very rich in the future, and this is something that Bitcoin used to do easily

• +2 1

If I have a time machine, I will go back to the past and collect Bitcoins and go to the year 2030 and sell them all because they will become very expensive compared to the currencies in the world, but this will never happen.

If I have time machine I will definitely go back to the year when bitcoin is very cheap and buy a lot in the crypto talk currency exchange market and then change to present time where it is cost which will make me gain alot of profit benefits and values

We all hope that we will go back to the year 2009 and buy Bitcoin. There is a proverb that says: Whatever one wishes, one perceives the winds flowing in what the ships do not desire.

It is the wishes of all those who work in the crypto world, but the people whose wishes we hope will be fulfilled are the ones who have bought coins and forgot the passwords for their wallets and are trying to recover them

A great idea, me too, "I would think about that if I owned Bitcoin years ago, I had great wealth now, but now we must stop dreaming and continue working hard and not give up, because with fatigue, effort and patience, we will achieve our dreams one day." 

• +3 1

On 1/21/2020 at 6:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

same in here, the only thing i will do is go back when bitcoin was on the value of cantes and buy as much as i can, then come back o this days and become millinore, men i wish i have bitcoin at this momment,

Sure, all of us will do the same thing, but none of us has a time machine, so I do not advise you to think this way because FOMO will control you and you will not be able to trade in a good way.

You should try to focus on the present and the future only.

Just like you, I buy a lot of gold and bitcoin to get the most profits, start my dream project and become one of the richest traders in the world. Thank you for making us dream about what is difficult today, my friend.

• +2 1

I'll choose to know bitcoin future than came back into past, I can see what happen and know what to do?. Came back and buy a lot of bitcoin maybe good decision but if in ten years bitcoin scam that's become trouble.

• +3 1

We can do a lot with a time machine. It's really great time to go back to 2009 and buy a lot of Bitcoin.

I am going back in time to my childhood in order to learn coding from an early age. We are walking steadily towards the world of digital currencies, so we must have good knowledge.  By turning back in time, we can improve knowledge.

Maybe just plan ahead and live in this time. Even in theory if you had a time machine and bought a lot of bitcoin, that could set up a different timeline where some key people didn't buy it making that timeline something where bitcoin wouldn't be a hit.

• +2 1

I will make a lot of money and improve a lot of things, but I do not know if my future will be better or not. I prefer to go back to the time when Bitcoin was at a low price and buy a lot of it.

Of cours, and everyone will do the same as you, I will buy a million bitcoin and return to my current time and not sell it but I will wait more time because bitcoin can reach 20k dollars again, not in this year but maybe next year or after it..

• +2 1

I think I'll also do the same,because being able to buy bitcoins at the price it was in 2009,and selling it at the current price will make you become a billionaire, the bitcoin has made a very great improvement on price if compared to it previous price

• +1 1

😅😅 This is a great idea, my friend, because we all hope to go back in time to buy the largest amount of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others

If I had a time machine, I would go back 10 years and buy quantities of Bitcoin for the amount of $ 100 and save it with a safe wallet, I would now be a billionaire having millions of dollars.

Hello dear friend, I would do the same as you, I would travel to 2009 and buy several bitcoin coins, and then I would sell them during this year 2021, and thus I would have good profits.

• +1 1