If you have time machine then what can yo do? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto Rifat

If you have time machine then what can yo do?

Back to 2009 to be able to mine bitcoin without any doubt, but it doesn't help much with what we could have done, we have to look to the future, because what happens if the bitcoin reaches a million in a few years?, we don't know if it would happen, it probably will, we have to get our bright future on track with the cryptos friends.

We all dream about this, which is to go back to the past, buy a large amount of Bitcoin at very low prices, and return to the future to gain huge profits, but with this thinking we will not reach success. We must always strive to achieve our dreams and not just dream and wait for it to come true.

I would turn back the hands of time to 2009 and learn about cryptocurrencies and if possible,  be the first person to invest in btc immediately it was launched, because now btc was just like the hot deal. 

If I have a time machine I will travel back in to buy all those crypto projects that are now valuable. Like bitcoin, ether, litecoin and doge to hold in large quantity which now I will be making huge profits from them. 

On 1/21/2020 at 6:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

We don't have to be assuming for some things that's we are seen from the movies while those things actually doesn't exist to the really world.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Of course, it is easy. I will buy bitcoin at a price of $ 1 and I will sell it now. Everyone in my opinion will be like that. I hope for a lot, and this is the best thing that can be done in this matter through the time machine 

Really ridiculous, it's never possible. If someone has a time machine then everyone will think like you.Everyone wants money, so buyer users would try to buy bitcoin at a lower price.

My friend I want to tell you that if I have the time machine I want to go in 2010 when the price of the Bitcoin is very low and I want to purchase some Bitcoins for this time but at this time you cannot do anything you just imagine this

15 minutes ago, asgharmeo said:

I could go to when bitcoin is classified as the most valuable time machine if I have a time machine to learn how to operate it, then maybe back to now it's enough money to invest in a company to have my own homes.

@asgharmeo We also imagine having a coin that at this moment has a price of 0 satoshis and we can have a million of them and in two years their price is $ 1, then we can have a million dollars, this is the world of cryptos, unpredictable You never know how everything can end, so it is good to keep some coins in a wallet there and wait to see what fate holds for us, greetings.

it is not about the cryptocurrency when someone or even I have The Time machine there are a lot of things that we can do and we can work for the betterment of the humanity

It is the dream of everyone here, but such dreams do not benefit us. We must work seriously and effectively and be patient, it is not too late to realize our dreams, the opportunity is still ahead of us only we have to work seriously and take advantage of this opportunity

This thing is impossible, unfortunately, we all wish, but you must learn from past experience that regret in this area does not lead to anything, but you can learn a lesson from every mistake you make, but we also did not regret not buying it because it was a good risk.

All of us want this but we can not do anything to solve it so i see that we can watch the new currencies now and pick one which we see that has a big chance to raise.

• +1 1

On 1/21/2020 at 8:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

If I have a time machine then I go back in 2009 and I buy a lot of bitcoins. It's price is very low. Now it's price is very very high. Now it become a very popular coin. 

This is a good opportunity to acquire a huge amount of bitcoin in the market, but if we talk about a time machine it is great for several times, since buying a huge amount of bitcoin in 2009, go to 2017 and sell them all when it arrives at $ 20,000, buy when I get to $ 4,000 and expect it to rise until the sun today, which is reaching $ 60,000.

• +1 1

If I own this wonderful machine, I can go back to the beginnings of establishing Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and working with them and collecting a lot of these currencies because they are now of very great value.

• +2 1

I will not be very greedy and I will be satisfied if I go back to the beginning of last year when Bitcoin reached 4000, and yet until now there are still many opportunities for other currencies that have not reached their peak yet.

• +3 1

4 minutes ago, Tesla said:

There are so many things you'll be able to do with a time machine which will benefit you a lot especially in making more profits when it comes to crypto currency and also in other parts of life such as in gambling

The way I have gambling, even if I had a time machine I would not risk a penny on gambling no matter how sure I am.

This is an imaginary dream, I hope so very much, but these words are a waste of time, no one can turn back time, we must always look forward and look to the future We always have opportunities to build ourselves by working hard and investing time.

Certainly, this will be the choice for all of us, but there is still time for us, there is no need for regret. We must work hard now and collect money and good knowledge so that we do not regret these opportunities in the future.

• +2 1

If I have get time machine,then I want to back my childhood memories. I miss my childhood. I do many things in my childhood times which I really miss. So,I want it back. 

If I have a time machine then I would do what everyone is going to do which is travelling back in time to when bitcoin was very cheap and acquire a lot of it as that is the best way to become rich. Then I would come back to the current time when Bitcoin is worth $55000 and sell them off.

This is a very good topic. If I had a time machine, where would I go, what would I do? I want to tell you that because I had a time machine, I would have liked to go back to the time when bitcoins were launched. That  time many people get much benefit  .

Nice idea Hahahaa. No doubt i would travel back to 2009 where the price of btc was low and buy how much i could offer at that time and come in 2020 . Also we can thought about the future, we can learn technical analysis and charts reading knowledge, that can help us to see future without any time machine. 

• +2 1

Your question calls for thinking, I think like the rest of the people I want to go to 2009 and buy a lot of Bitcoin, and wait for now and sell it all, we will definitely win a lot and become the billionaires, but this is just a wish, now I work hard for I do not regret it in the future  Also .

• +2 1