Identifying investment scams - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Karani

Identifying investment scams

I have had not even one but I have lost in so many ways and other online crypto wallets and I mean money wallets and the one that I lost some good money from is the way I lost money from skrill acoount, there is a good chance that when you look at what other people think about crypto currencies online, there is a number of ways that one can lose and it i happening

On 1/21/2020 at 9:33 PM, Fattkidd said:

Well normally scam site that promise high return of investment also promote there scam site by giving rewards for inviting other user which lead to growth of the site second is the promotion they are giving a way which like a buy on take promo.

It's true that scam site easily high return of investment giving you rewards or promise easily growth of your Crypto in few weeks or months. There's a lot of fake investment scam in Crypto world you need to do your research so that you can perceive the right site or platform in investing your coins. You can invest here in Yobit exchange this a legit and paying site.

I think if a site offers an ROI or a hype program, stay far away from it. Don't invest in codmining sites either. There are also many bad sites. General Chat Chat LoungThe newly launched program will not join without intense review and proof of payment. This may harm you

Hello friend In my personal opinion and my humble experience I suggest you don't trust anyone.And you never have to invest with anyone.Unless you already know him.And you can get to him.

Scams site or people that are scammers normally attack investor so avoid trusting any body with your funds dont trust people who are promising to double your crypto.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Some of the scam sites which is telling that the return is very high only this types of the investment are scams and this is the only way to identifying it. 

Scam can come in different places you don't even expect but never the less let be careful and know how to go about or stay alert of scams. Most especially the email or social media where you received a link asking you to click an earn some reward. 

You can also identify these scams project by the management team, scam project always try to attach real legit people to the project, so all you need to do is to find out if these people are actually involve with the project.

We can easily identify an investment scam where we can notice that despite of putting a very small investment you get a very high amount of turnover and many other fraud offers are there      

On 1/21/2020 at 7:03 PM, Satishmolankar said:

For scams they promise many things and always they need first to deposit they all sites are scams and fake and do first research about the site that how much time it is in crypto field you can search that

I agreed your account for scams they promise many things and always they needed.

On 1/21/2020 at 6:27 PM, Karani said:

Aside from promises of insanely high returns and pestering agents who bombard you with emails, how else can you spot an investment scam?

I agreed your account and aside from promises of insanely high returns and pestering

Scam project this days tends on making their site intro and platforms look legit, as common mam would far if they promise high profits when you invest cents on them. That's looks as a ponzi there. So we've to be more conscious on those sites with tricks

Yes there are some other ways of detecting a scam site, some will ask you to deposit some money before you can withdraw, and they are good at flashing messages. There website is always not available at times.

On 1/21/2020 at 2:27 PM, Karani said:

Aside from promises of insanely high returns and pestering agents who bombard you with emails, how else can you spot an investment scam?

It's a big problems those email coming from any where, it's to much even you mark them as a spam they continue to come. The best solution is to do not put your email at any website or subscribe for nothing you need to check the website very good

On 1/21/2020 at 2:27 PM, Karani said:

Hi mate am a newbie I hope to learn more from your guys in this forum thanks in advance

I think there are many manners to identify the investment scam, you need to quite your emotion, you need to to check or analyse logically any offer you receive from any website need to be real, forget about the high commission or interest because impossible those offers are not real.

On 1/21/2020 at 6:57 PM, Karani said:

It is easy to spot an investment scam website. When the owner of the website hides his identity ,that is the IP address , hosting, domain registrar,ISP. of the website. Many website shows fake certificate as proof of legitimacy, anybody can do that with a little bit of editing . There you have the perfect scam website

I don't have techniques used when identifying a project that scams people, only i know is you will receive email that ask for your personal information or someone asking for help that will send you bitcoin even it doesn't and will block mail you if yiu don't send it again to him or her.

On 1/21/2020 at 7:27 PM, Karani said:

Many fake projects promise that they will pay us highest return from others for invest. And begginers believe this. But i don't beleive on this kind of investment. I also recomment you to don't put your lag into that.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

you want to invest in some site and you can find if this site is legit or scam. just put the name of that site and you will see some reviews from many people who tried that site .

I know so for as here 95% investing sites work for money collection because they paid only front man members. I suggest you that if you received any mail in which you read that more high return then you understand this is scam.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:33 PM, Fattkidd said:

Well normally scam site that promise high return of investment also promote there scam site by giving rewards for inviting other user which lead to growth of the site second is the promotion they are giving a way which like a buy on take promo.

This is very useful. We have all been victims of online scams at some point in our lives. But how would you know if a deal is legitimate?

On 1/22/2020 at 10:39 AM, Pritom Mondal said:

Based on a few things, scam investment sites need to be identified. For example, you will first see how long the site is in cryptoword and if a site wants to make more profit then you will think that the site is scam. So do not trust those sites

Thanks for your opinion. Can you name some of these illegitimate sites? Have you interacted with them at some point? Also name the legitimate ones so that we can give them a try.