Best Iranian Exchange - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptoyab

Best Iranian Exchange

15 minutes ago, duckderhill said:

You mean this Purchase Bitcoin is Iranian trade. I didn't thout that Iranian individuals are interested on Crypto as well. I dont think US sanctions will grant to your trades and crypto any issues..

I think because the USA make a many restriction in Iranian economic the majority of people or also the government use bitcoin to move his funds without any control . all now know that

Wow, does Iran have its own platform? But why is this difference in price between it and the rest of the platforms? We can benefit from this "we buy from Yobit and sell on Iran platform"

Thank you, I think international exchange will do this, because the scope of the exchange or the pairs of exchanges is also a lot and wider. With this stressful situation should use proper exchange.

I am not from iran. But i think some exchange markets or platforms are internationally available in all the countries. Binance,coinmarket cap,yobit they are available in anywhere in the world. Iranian exchange available there is also useful for the iranians. 

For any country if your country supports international transaction card then you should use some reputed sites for buying Bitcoins as if you try to buy from any local or unreputed source you may fall into the scam and you have to bear heavy loss and I don't think that US/Iran issue has impact on that situation to buy the Crypto coins. You can go with coinbase binance or simply yobit.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

If any county not support Crypto then you can use international exchange also we can pay with P2P network like Locanbitcoin and i think Bestchange is good option we can buy any crypto with fiat or electric.

Iranian wants to launch bitcoin to buy bitcoin its really good step take by Iranian, because Iran also good economy nation, when they launch exchange means, its so much effected exchange in crypto market present I have no proper information about this exchange, but when I collects all information about this exchange then I give my 100% correct explanation, so do some research this exchange.

Even though the name is not found in the numbers listed here, it does not use numbers in general. Simple Note Intended in Trying Ther

Why is that's exchange is called the Iranian exchange, is it the exchange owned by the government of Iran? Or its only available in Iran?

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

This is the first time I heard about this Iranian website exchange, I dont know if is the best or no but if is just exclusive for the Iranian, so my be the volume will be high if there are not investors from other countries.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Are you living in Iran?My friend, you may discover the so many alternate web sites that doesn't limit Iran.I think Binance itself does now not has the regulations for the Iranian crypto lovers. There are new systems within the crypto field, kindly seek them.

thank you. This comes from tensions between America and Iran before the stars. I don't think it affects the cryptocurrency world. The exchange I use is not subject to this punishment. Thank you for your reminder anyway.

You mean this Buy Bitcoin is Iranian exchange. I didn't thout that Iranian people are interested on Crypto too. I dont think US sanctions will give to your exchanges and crypto any problems.

Unfortunately, the US sanctions affect many countries, and they hate Crypto because sanctions cannot be imposed and it is a very good way to get rid of US sanctions as Iran and Venezuela do. But this site set by you does not open.

15 hours ago, JoyceKumar said:

Iran bound in international trade. They face many problems in trade. The United States has been in Iran for the past two months or so because of the conflict. The US punishes Iran. There are two currencies that make Iranian tourists confused in payment and cost accounting. The official currency in Iran is the Rial, also known as the IRR

Yes right the Iranian currency Rial is very low against the USD it's about 0.000024 it's about 20 doge give you one Iranian rial that's why the iranian people go to crypto because they can use them as payment more than USD or more than IRR 

There are no external effects of these international relations on the price of bitcoin, because it is decentralized and not subject to any party, and trading and investment in cryptocurrencies can be done in all countries of the world, but the sanctions may have affected by preventing Iran from using Binance, for example, but there are platforms that allow all countries to use it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for your recommendation. Im gonna try this exchange and give my opinion. Actually, I use yobit and binance, they both are really great. Give them a try too. ! Im checking which features are better on your exchange and comparing them with the ones I use.

Iran has been banned by the US and will not trade with Iran.  However, Iranians can use binance, kucoin, yobit sites to buy BTC, Ethereum or other coins. Because there are many exchange sites in the world to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum.

The presence of a trading platform in Iran is a good thing that facilitates the exchange and exchange process for the Iranians, but this does not affect the value of the globally encrypted currency, as it is not an Iranian currency to be affected like the local currency of Iran that is affected by the American sanctions against it

• +3 1

On 1/21/2020 at 12:13 PM, Cryptoyab said:
Because of US sanctions on Iran, if you buy some, be very careful of ... You can buy Bitcoin and Ethereum from International Exchanges like Buy Bitcoin, Trading BTC USD, BTC EUR - CEX. ... Cryptoyab is the best Destination to buy Ethereum.

I don't know much about iranian wallet, but I would agree with you cos you would surely have made some research before saying this. But I would also suggest you try using binance and check 

Bitcoin has piqued the attention of Iranians. Particularly when it comes to Bitcoin mining. Their governing party recently passed legislation supporting cryptocurrencies and issued about 800 Bitcoin mining licenses to various interested parties. They have very low energy costs, and Bitcoin mining is seen as a profitable venture in Iran.