Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

Moreover better is the centralized. When we look decentralized there were more disadvantages we can saw. Especially on block chain and safety problem. In decentralized there were have many safety measure problem.

In my opinion, decentralized platforms are the best binance, for example, because you have complete control over trading, little fees, and fast and safe transactions

Although centralised platforms might have authority and power over our income but decentralised platforms are not fully ready yet and so for now I would vote for centralised platforms because if anything goes wrong we have someone to complain to.

In fact, my friend, I thank you for the interest in beginners, and it is good information for me. I know completely about decentralization and decentralization, and I will try to read the comments in particular to benefit

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your kind information your information is very useful for the picnic I am also part of crypto ke sabhi gana I am just start working on stock and I think the centralised form of that I is used more useful than the centralised and we will we should working in centralised cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

My friend for me, I prefer decentralized platforms, they give us complete freedom to complete transactions, without taxes, without censorship, so everyone goes to cryptocurrencies, they are really the best. 

• +1 1

I think that decentralised platforms are much better because they give you the freedom that you want over your money you also can keep your privacy so that no one knows who own what. I also feel like the government has no control over decentralised exchnages because it is not owned by anyone.

As I'm a new member I don't have any idea about this and mainly I didn't understand your post. These technical words are too difficult for me to understand. I will be grateful if anyone describes me about it with simple words. 

Decentralized trading platforms are a place for trading and investing cryptocurrency, but it is a dangerous place for money because it is an opportunity for hackers and fraudsters to steal money, so we must not deal with unpopular platforms and deal with only the famous and reputable such as yobit, which is my favorite platform

This is true for both of them have their advantages and disadvantages, but I think I prefer to use the central pipelines now because I am not an expert in cryptocurrencies and I think that decentralized platforms need someone who is an expert in cryptocurrency.

Frankly, I benefited a lot from the information that you mentioned in your post because I have never heard of this information before and which I enjoyed, and I must benefit from it in the future when dealing with central and decentralized platforms and to differentiate between them

• +3 1

I prefer decentralization because it helps to work without employees and helps to work regularly and quickly. Also, we can work on online negotiations through it, which is safe, and you can keep all users and thanks

The cryptocurrency trading it is preferable to work with centralize platforms cause they have better environment for newbie and are extremely easy to used than decentralize platforms, also centralize platforms also have better support that decentralize platforms.

I prefer decentralized trading platforms
Because the person is characterized by his ability to control more of what he will do and be more secret

Thank you, my friend, for this information. I had no idea about this. I know there are drawbacks and advantages to centralized and decentralized platforms. Everyone has a different viewpoint and prefers to deal with whatever they choose.

• +4 1

Acording to my opinion decentralized platfrom is better than centralized platrom, decentralized platrom is a type platform which ia safer then centralized. Easy to use.

Decentralized is better then central because it is all in you hand and it gives the phase of word and in central they don't give phase but that doesn't mean that it is bad that is also good but little bit decentralized better in security

In my openion the Decentralize is the best thing becase in this way you can learn a lot becase Decentralize is at high position .

In the case of central cryptocurrency trading platforms, users trust the existence of a central body that oversees the guarantee of currency security.  If the user forgets the keys to his wallet, the central trading platform protects the cryptocurrencies instead of the investor, as it owns the private keys instead of the user. As for the decentralized platforms, they are the alternative to the central platforms, but there is no broker who supervises the process, but rather reliance on peer-to-peer technology.

From success in your work here. Return to my friend. Thank you, my friend, for this job. I wish you good luck and more success in your work here.

Both have their own importance and As You have also mentioned and I agree that bitg centralized and decentralized forms have advantages and disadvantages as well. But in decentralized currency you have all the controls in your hands so it has more importance in my opinion.

I prefer decentralized platforms because they offer a high level of privacy 

Because it prevents anyone from accessing my account information in addition, it has more advantages than centralized platforms .

• +2 1

With my opinion , crypto talk is a better answer of your question . Because it gives us a lot of money and it gives us money according to our hardwork , and it also gives us ratings payment for our useful contents. It gives  us appreciation for useful contents.

centralized systems preserve the anonymity of the same operations and this gives some freedom.  but at the same time it helps to hide the crimes and the criminals go unpunished, which is pretty bad.  and I don't even know which is better.

Working within decentralized platforms is more comfortable in the transactions that take place between the two dealing parties without the intervention of a third party between them, and deals are established in any amount, no matter how large, and only fear of security breaches remains, but when choosing the appropriate platform, there is no need for anxiety and fear.

• +2 1