If you want Become Good crypto trader then you must create these Qualities... - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

If you want Become Good crypto trader then you must create these Qualities...

I think that in order to be a successful trader you must have several important skills and these skills need learning and training to trade in order to be able to possess them I think that it takes a lot of work

• -1 1

I am always working to improve the way I trade by controlling emotion at times, controlling anger and accepting loss when the fault is due to me and patience for long trades that need long periods to achieve profits I hope to reach the title of successful trader

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Those are some vast concepts of someone who is already an expert as experienced with crypto trading wich already has some qualities before hand...

First you should always think ahead of the coin you want to invest or trade at, as if it's an active coin, does it have a 24 hour high trading volume that creates fluctuations and so much on.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

thanks for sharing this amazing information with us I think on this forum most of the people are cryptocurrency trader the important thing to remember a trader is patients without this we will lose money

On 5/15/2020 at 1:58 AM, malik6314193 said:

Yes these qualities are best for a successful trader. Patience is the key in trading. If you have no patience then you can't trade. Thanks for sharing this useful tips. I will follow these. 

Patience is the first thing a trader must have. In order for you to learn and accept every loss patience is needed as well as in winning.

Yes, that's right, these qualities are important and should be owned by anyone who wants to become a good crypto trader, but I think one of the most important of these attributes is knowledge and choosing the right currency for trading.

• +1 1

Yes i agree that's all we need in order for us to grow and become successful in crypto trading. By having this traits you can become one of the best trader in cryptoworld.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 2/16/2020 at 8:25 PM, Tomas2020 said:

Now that you know what you want to accomplish, now is the time to come up with a business plan. This action plan must include the currency pairs that you plan to trade with and the amount of deals you will be committed to. This is of course difficult without a proper strategy, so first prepare a template for your business plan.

That's right start a business plan but prepare some strategies too for you to achieve success easily. 

By having these it's so easy for you to get the dream you wanted. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 1/21/2020 at 1:34 AM, Sourovdeb890 said:

The 7 things that you have said will help us to be a good trader, but one important point you have not highlighted here is that skills, skills need a lot to be a good trader, unless you are skilled you can never be a good trader.

Yes you are right because it can really make us a good cryptocurrencies trader and I think that we need this qualities in order for us to become great in cryptocurrency and we can earn more if we have patience always in cryptocurrencies 

• +1 2

On 1/21/2020 at 12:58 AM, pakjobhelp said:

I seen rare Good Crypto Trader in the crypto market. I met these trader then i ask....How i become a good crypto trader in the crypto market, then he told me some qualities of Good Crypto Trader and told me if you adopt these qualities then you become a good crypto trader. I share with you these qualities you must be adopt these qualities.

1:- Patient

2:-Humble

3:-Decisive

4:- Balanced

5:- Passionate

6:-Knowledge

7:- Watch out 

If you adopt these 7 Qualities then you become a good crypto trader.

Best Of Luck

754.jpeg

Well, actually if you want to be a trader. You must already know about these qualities and try your best to have these qualities. If I am right, these can help you to become successful in your trading and can also help you while staying and earning cryptocurrency in cryptoworld.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In any investment you see, or you try there is a lot of good things that work, you need to start a good investment portfolio and that should work well for you not any other person , that we should be able to really define what you want in the market , be able to get , our investment ideas are different.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yeah, the most and important qualities you should have is patience, without patience you can't get profit if you are even experienced traders and know a lot about the coin.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:50 PM, Ardian1206 said:

Surely this topic is very well discussed so that beginners know how to trade with some of the things that you mention in your topic.  I think being patient and analyzing is the most important thing to get profit in trading.

That's right patience and analyzing will lead for you to achieve success. 

By having a patience and analyzation to what's happening will lead for you to know things and you can apply strategies depends on it. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/11/2020 at 7:14 PM, Hatred said:

Well, actually if you want to be a trader. You must already know about these qualities and try your best to have these qualities. If I am right, these can help you to become successful in your trading and can also help you while staying and earning cryptocurrency in cryptoworld.

Having a great qualities as an cryptocurrency trader is surely gonna help you in trading because you can achieve maximum earnings and you can be trusted by other people which open ups possibilities for you to earn more in trading

• +1 2

On 1/21/2020 at 12:58 AM, pakjobhelp said:

I seen rare Good Crypto Trader in the crypto market. I met these trader then i ask....How i become a good crypto trader in the crypto market, then he told me some qualities of Good Crypto Trader and told me if you adopt these qualities then you become a good crypto trader. I share with you these qualities you must be adopt these qualities.

1:- Patient

2:-Humble

3:-Decisive

4:- Balanced

5:- Passionate

6:-Knowledge

7:- Watch out 

If you adopt these 7 Qualities then you become a good crypto trader.

Best Of Luck

754.jpeg

In trading, there's a simple concept. You buy stock that'sin cheap price and you will sell it when it's price rises up. But it takes more than it sounds since you need to be update all the time to the changes of money and knowledge about how this prices move. You need strategy in trading and when you timed it correctly, you can have a win trade. 

• +2 2

3 hours ago, Iriswolfgang said:

Having a great qualities as an cryptocurrency trader is surely gonna help you in trading because you can achieve maximum earnings and you can be trusted by other people which open ups possibilities for you to earn more in trading

That's true, mate. That's why if you want to stay here in crypto and became successful by using it, you must first accomplish to have or you must have those qualities. At first, you will not see it's worth because you are just beginning, but after some time, you will eventually notice that something change from you because you have those qualities.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

@pakjobhelpI agree with you with all the 7 qaulities you just listed, for a good and successful trader or investor must possess all this qaulities.

On 2/17/2020 at 4:45 PM, Jone20 said:

In my opinion, a trader who wants to succeed and make profits must continue to learn and study the terms of trading in order to facilitate understanding of educational materials. This may take time and effort, and a lot of passion. The successful trader keeps on learning.

That's right they must continue learning new things which they can use someday. 

They should learn crypto knowledge so they can share those things to others too. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that removing your emotions from the equation is one of the most important qualities that any trader should have and in fact i think that it is the hardest one to actually accomplish. as humans we have a tendency to be quite emotional and when this happens in trading we panic buy and we panic sell which could result in huge losses taking place. I think that if we are to trade successfully you have to have a plan and you have to be able to stick to it no matter the market. this is good for a trader and shows patience as well, which is the first quality that you mentioned here.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

yes I really agree with you, everything takes time and effort to become successful in crypto currency and learning also is important so that you can share new experiences and ideas to others.

• +1 2

I totally agree with you. To be a good cryptocurrency trader you most posses the 7 things that was listed above because without them you will always run into dead trading. And most important of this all is to be less greedy when dealing with cryptocurrency don't ever on those project that always seems too true to be real, most of them are scam, try to avoid them.

• +2 2

Thank you for sharing with us this excellent list of qualities that a user must respect in order to become a good professional Trader in fact you must never be in a hurry and start slowly reading a lot on the subject and at the beginning start with small sums and only few transactions. to be determined to know how to wait and not be impulsive But once you have decided the transaction that we want to bet on, you must not have second thoughts, in Trading we never stop learning I think we study for as long as you practice it

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Your topic motivated me, thank you for sharing these steps of becoming good crypto trader with us. They are absolutely true, we must love what we do. 

• +1 2

On 1/21/2020 at 1:28 AM, Rudro88 said:

Yes of course if we really want to be a good businessman then we need to have the qualities that you mentioned here so we can be a good businessman.  But I think business is the real motivation, we can be successful in the business of incentives.

By having that qualities we can be a good businessman that's why let's motivate ourselves to have those qualities that we can apply into our work. 

• +1 3

This information is really great for being a good crypto trader Traders who have these qualities will have a lot of success in doing business. There will be a very little risk at work. That is why it is good for all of us to follow these qualities to become good businessmen.

• +1 1
  • +2 1